Ole miss alumni fight ? attendance unlike texas longhorns

Options
StreetMediaZone
StreetMediaZone Banned Users Posts: 364
edited November 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
I remember once, growing up in Mississippi, a rumor started floating around my high school that there was going to be ? meeting somewhere in (or around) town, and how completely ridiculous the notion seemed. Someone might as well have started a rumor about a horseless carriage or the Yankees electing Lincoln. The ? was a relic of the past, occasionally dredged up by Hollywood (or, later, a Dave Chappelle skit), not a real entity in any meaningful way.
It's never ceased to disappoint and slightly embarrass me, then, when some haphazard collection of lonely, misguided finks calling itself the KKK pops its head up -- as it apparently has this week at Ole Miss, where LSU's student paper reports a ? group plans to rally in full garb before and after the Rebels' game with LSU Saturday to protest the university's ban of "Dixie" because students wouldn't stop shouting "The South Will Rise Again" at the end:

I REPORT THE NEWS FAIR AND BALANCED UNLIKE "DOUBLETREE WHO JUST SPEWS STEREOTYPES:mad::mad: and hides in his mothers basement......and check it out doubletree has 11,000 post
and not one as meaningful as my last two threads

thank-you for reading

go rebels

Comments