J-Kwon!!!

Options
Ajax McJones
Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Reason
one of neva change's idiot posts reminded me of that loser J-kwon
he looks rough and he is STILL dropping pop-rap albums trying to re create tipsy

smh at this pecie of ?

how long till he has mainstream attention?

Comments

• badend66
    badend66 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2010
    Options
    that coke head needs to retire and get a regular job, he's done
  • Ajax McJones
    edited May 2010
    Options
    badend66 wrote: »
    that coke head needs to retire and get a regular job, he's done

LOL hes a cokehead??? AS WELL?!
    jeez talk about a long list of wackness!

what i dont get is that why his label has allowed him to make 3 more albums after his first terrible one
    hes not even really a one hit wonder, tipsy wasnt THAT big so even if he did match the success he is still probably gonna be broke
  • badend66
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't even think he's signed to Jive anymore

I'm from the Lou so I know that our music scene is dead... its not even poppin on a local level

Nelly is done
    Murphey Lee is still lyrically fit but I think his approach to the music needs to be changed and he needs to get out and do sum features wit big name artists and step his mixtape game
    Huey has potential and the talent to come bacc out but he WONT be as big as Nelly or even Chingy
    Chingy isn't sellin records but he can come out every couple of years wit a strong single for the ladies and make sum ringtone money

all the local rappers are goin to Atlanta to get deals so chances are theyre all gonna be make swag/polo/dance music *smh*

and yes J-Kwon is a coke head
  • Ajax McJones
    edited May 2010
    Options

I'm from the Lou so I know that our music scene is dead... its not even poppin on a local level

Nelly is done
    Murphey Lee is still lyrically fit but I think his approach to the music needs to be changed and he needs to get out and do sum features wit big name artists and step his mixtape game
    Huey has potential and the talent to come bacc out but he WONT be as big as Nelly or even Chingy
    Chingy isn't sellin records but he can come out every couple of years wit a strong single for the ladies and make sum ringtone money

all the local rappers are goin to Atlanta to get deals so chances are theyre all gonna be make swag/polo/dance music *smh*

all that coke didnt make his rapping any better , but still

why has he got 4 albums???
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wow this guy j kwon is an idiot. this ? sounds like somebodys demo
  • badend66
    edited May 2010
    Options
    all that coke didnt make his rapping any better , but still

why has he got 4 albums???

contractual obligations
  • Ajax McJones
    edited June 2010
    Options
    contractual obligations

whos buying them though all those ? ? who used to bump tipsy must be like 25 now :/
  • KushBurninIndividual
    KushBurninIndividual Members Posts: 94
    edited June 2010
    Options

Nelly is done

This ? is so true bra...Im from tha Lou too and thatz real talk...All the locals r moving to atlanta because our market is pretty much dead...
  • midwestgangsta
    midwestgangsta Members Posts: 996
    edited June 2010
    Options

Nelly is done

^^i'm from the lou to n ur full of ? that it aint poppin on a local level... ? urself

phat pheezy
    kenny knox
    joka
    a-verb
    ebony
    luey v
    gangsta grits
    dust jackson
    gena
    rucka puff
    hitman
    basement beats
    etc....

the list goes on for days... and p-dub still the best in the nation in r&b and reppin the lou every chance he gets.... the local level out here is poppin like crazy... j-kwon aint a part of it though
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^^i'm from the lou to n ur full of ? that it aint poppin on a local level... ? urself

phat pheezy
    kenny knox
    joka
    a-verb
    ebony
    luey v
    gangsta grits
    dust jackson
    gena
    rucka puff
    hitman
    basement beats
    etc....

the list goes on for days... and p-dub still the best in the nation in r&b and reppin the lou every chance he gets.... the local level out here is poppin like crazy... j-kwon aint a part of it though

u have a rite to yo opinion but out off all those people u listed how many of them are gettin any play on St. Louis radio??? Luey V and Joka.... Joka in Atlanta signed to DTP

and you may think I'm full of ? ... but lets see where them ? on that list gon be at in 5 yrs

I'm not tryin to be hater, I'm jus spittin it the way I see it

I wish all of those artists the best..... but that ? dead
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Nelly is done

been telling ? for years dude can spit. hood, heartfelt ? .
  • Ajax McJones
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wow this guy j kwon is an idiot. this ? sounds like somebodys demo

preach!!!

he be doing that abc flow
  • Waldo Geraldo Faldo
    Waldo Geraldo Faldo Members Posts: 158
    edited October 2011
    Options
    He Wack..........