Video:Money May Calls Out Pacroid "May 5th Is The Date.Sign The Contract..Im Waiting"

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in From the Cheap Seats

money goes in at the 6:50 mark...

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? that ? Pacman... Money Mayweather all day...
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    smh at the chickenheads clucking while money was tryin to talk about money
  • Merck316
    Merck316 Members Posts: 341
    edited November 2011
    Options
    been sayin dis ? for awhile Pac is scared of Floyd he knows wen he lose all dem big PPV matches are over for him
    if you really a boxer fan you know damn well Pac aint ? wit Floyd,Marquez beat Pac twice and Floyd destroyed Marquez wtf dat tell you???
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Bob Arum fellas not gonna happen
  • Merck316
    Merck316 Members Posts: 341
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Bob Arum fellas not gonna happen

true Bob Arum knows wassup he know pac isnt on Floyd level its a business move
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I heard Maidana might be the opponent if Pacman dont want it
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? that ? Flop Gayweather. Manny gon whoop that ? Unit soldier.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? em all until this ? actually goes down
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

• mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yawn, years later...

and it's not gonna happen...u think one grown man is gonna tell another grown man what do do and when to do it and that's gonna work?

nah, it's just not gonna happen..

how bout they sit down and come to terms for the fight.. that would seem more reasonable than an apparent ultimatum to another grown man..
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    ? that ? Flop Gayweather. Manny gon whoop that ? Unit soldier.

what grown man talks like this ?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Floyd the GOAT

Lets hear the casual fans defend Manny now

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    omfg can the ? in the background ?
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Okay so we know Mayweather ain't above beatin a ? ass right...but why he ain't punchin them loud ? in the background?
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What I don't get is, there's a lot of ppl (Floyd fans included) who feel Marquez beat Pac but got screwed come decision time, yet Marquez didn't give a ? if Manny was juicing and still gave him great fights that coulda went to Marquez... Floyd busts Marquez ass...but we still hanging on whether or not Pac takes a test that Floyd demands he takes...really?? The same Pac that has "horrible footwork" and is no where near as talented as Floyd?? The same Pac that Marquez fought when Pac was supposedly roided up and still gave him a run for his money??? If Floyd is supposedly way better than Pac and clearly better than Marquez as evidenced by their fight a cpl years ago I don't see what the hold up is....Honestly, until the fight happens they both bullshitting
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options

• sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

exactly.... get at me when this ? officia

as of right now, they both looking scared to me
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    yawn, years later...

and it's not gonna happen...u think one grown man is gonna tell another grown man what do do and when to do it and that's gonna work?

nah, it's just not gonna happen..

how bout they sit down and come to terms for the fight.. that would seem more reasonable than an apparent ultimatum to another grown man..

Exactly....smh @ Floyd thinking he's bigger than the sport by making all these one sided demands. They gotta get together and make some compromises for this ? to happen.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    What I don't get is, there's a lot of ppl (Floyd fans included) who feel Marquez beat Pac but got screwed come decision time, yet Marquez didn't give a ? if Manny was juicing and still gave him great fights that coulda went to Marquez... Floyd busts Marquez ass...but we still hanging on whether or not Pac takes a test that Floyd demands he takes...really?? The same Pac that has "horrible footwork" and is no where near as talented as Floyd?? The same Pac that Marquez fought when Pac was supposedly roided up and still gave him a run for his money??? If Floyd is supposedly way better than Pac and clearly better than Marquez as evidenced by their fight a cpl years ago I don't see what the hold up is....Honestly, until the fight happens they both bullshitting

lol this ? stay saying some ? ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Scarry Ass Paco Aint Gonna Take The Deal
  • yroholla
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol this ? stay saying some ? ?

Logic must be a new concept for u bruh...ur a floyd fan i see lol
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Logic must be a new concept for u bruh...ur a floyd fan i see lol

Not to get into your 'e-beef' or whatever it is.. but logic would tell you Floyd will keep this demand going considering he has a pending defamation of char lawsuit against him.

Regardless Floyd will whoop him, and he just was playing chess as to when he whoops his ass, he'll say "oh he wasn't taking nothing because of test, he was never great.. this who you say fighter of the decade? easy work.."
  • yroholla
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    Not to get into your 'e-beef' or whatever it is.. but logic would tell you Floyd will keep this demand going considering he has a pending defamation of char lawsuit against him.

Regardless Floyd will whoop him, and he just was playing chess as to when he whoops his ass, he'll say "oh he wasn't taking nothing because of test, he was never great.. this who you say fighter of the decade? easy work.."

See this is a respectable post...good to hear a non emotional response from a Floyd fan, if u are one correct me if im wrong....but i agree Floyd is better than Pac....but my thing is Marquez fought Pac 3 times....and definately 2 of those times people would say for sure Pac was roided up and many feel the fight was still up for grabs...so if we know Floyd is a superior fighter to Marquez and Marquez gave a roided Pac problems ? he still ? about a test for? really tho?
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    See this is a respectable post...good to hear a non emotional response from a Floyd fan, if u are one correct me if im wrong....but i agree Floyd is better than Pac....but my thing is Marquez fought Pac 3 times....and definately 2 of those times people would say for sure Pac was roided up and many feel the fight was still up for grabs...so if we know Floyd is a superior fighter to Marquez and Marquez gave a roided Pac problems ? he still ? about a test for? really tho?

Yeah, I'm a Mayweather fan for sure. But you have to look at the bigger picture. Throughout his career, he's been so called 'ducking' fighters. All Arum fighters. Or at least 90% of 'em. Now he has a chance to stuff it in Arum's face and make his 'best fighter' look like his ? . This goes deep. He wants to dismantle him. Cause after Pac, who is Arum looking at next? Bradley?
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm a Mayweather fan for sure. But you have to look at the bigger picture. Throughout his career, he's been so called 'ducking' fighters. All Arum fighters. Or at least 90% of 'em. Now he has a chance to stuff it in Arum's face and make his 'best fighter' look like his ? . This goes deep. He wants to dismantle him. Cause after Pac, who is Arum looking at next? Bradley?

he doesnt know who Arum or Bradley is b/c he doesnt watch boxing. Sorry dont want another to waste time trying to explain simple concepts to that guy
    lmao @ "so what he may have been cheating when he fought marquez, floyds ? for saying & trying to do something about it" nothing else needs to be said when a man reveals THAT as his 'logic'