hypothetically: theres a technology that determines if ur unborn fetus is ? or not.

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
say its there...and your seed/fetus/boy/girl has been genetically confirmed as homosexual...............do you abort the kid???

i know a bunch of you gonna come in here and say being ? or straight isnt genetic..blah blah blah....this is my world and in my world(aka this thread)...being ? or straight is up to one Gene...and science has figured out a way to identify that gene...and even manipulate it...

Comments

• Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If it's a boy it will be aborted. If it's a female I will think about it.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I would abort either sex. Yeah my genetics die off if my children are ? so their lives are basically pointless to me.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    abort that ?

lol sounds like a based ? song
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I couldn't care less. I can't even wrap my mind around caring. The only thing that would concern me is what it's going to be like for them growing up in a (more or less) homophobic society.
    Yeah my genetics die off if my children are ? so their lives are basically pointless to me.

I don't understand, you want your genes to continue but you wouldn't identify with children who shared your genes? What good is propagating your genes if you don't identify with the people who share your genes? If I had children, they'd be adopted because I don't care about propagating my genes, I'd love a non-related African child just as much.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    munny just shut this thread down
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? , I'm inclined to abort all embryos/fetuses off of gp.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dumb ? thread.
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    I couldn't care less. I can't even wrap my mind around caring. The only thing that would concern me is what it's going to be like for them growing up in a (more or less) homophobic society.

I don't understand, you want your genes to continue but you wouldn't identify with children who shared your genes? What good is propagating your genes if you don't identify with the people who share your genes? If I had children, they'd be adopted because I don't care about propagating my genes, I'd love a non-related African child just as much.

I wish more ppl think like u Huruma
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Keep it, regardless of the sex. Why should I give a damn about his/her sexual preference?
    I am trying to pass on my bloodline/last name tho, but it's not like I can't just have another kid..

What you should've done to make this thread more of a challenge is included in a hypothetical factor that this is gonna be your only chance to have a child.
    Only one chance to have a child, but it turns out he/she will be homosexual, and therefore I can't pass on my bloodline/last name in the long run?... Now that's one to make me think right there.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lincoln wrote: »
    Keep it, regardless of the sex. Why should I give a damn about his/her sexual preference?
    I am trying to pass on my bloodline/last name tho, but it's not like I can't just have another kid..

What you should've done to make this thread more of a challenge is included in a hypothetical factor that this is gonna be your only chance to have a child.
    Only one chance to have a child, but it turns out he/she will be homosexual, and therefore I can't pass on my bloodline/last name in the long run?... Now that's one to make me think right there.

You underestimate the hatred and dislike toward homosexuals on this forum.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    if that ? existed it would more than likely be financially out of reach for the average person. and if i wanted and planned for a kid why would i look for reasons to not have one?
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    You underestimate the hatred and dislike toward homosexuals on this forum.

Nah, haha I've seen it, I meant more of a challenge to somebody like me who's first thought was 'no,' not just because 'I think it's wrong, but also because I could always have more..'
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It'd get aborted even if it was straight so...
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @ science the same way science use 2 co-sign that ? superiority ? .... it's from the same vein, to assist in their agenda....

and if the baby was born with a ? gene one of the parents must b ? , but let me guess they don't kno it.... lmffaooo @ how stupid the masses can b
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wish more ppl think like u Huruma
    no u don't.... I'm telling u....
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thread makes the assumption that people are really born ? ....

Entertaining that ? , I'd abort it.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @ science the same way science use 2 co-sign that ? superiority ? .... it's from the same vein, to assist in their agenda....

and if the baby was born with a ? gene one of the parents must b ? , but let me guess they don't kno it.... lmffaooo @ how stupid the masses can b

Lol at counting scientists in ? Germany opinions.

Lol at you thinking there is a ? gene.

Lol at you giving a ? if there was a ? gene.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'd wait for it to be born, and then set it on fire. SMH @ letting that little ? off easy by aborting it.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Dumb ? thread.

^this
    Huruma wrote: »

and ^this
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I typically reserve my caring nature for ? that is worth caring about. Unfortunately, my child's sexual preference doesn't meet the caring requirements.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    let the ? live but i'm putting him up for adoption

my daughter i'd keep

would rub me the wrong way but i'd get used to it
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Aboritin that lil ? if he ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Having a ? or ? kid is ? punishing u for some ? u did.
  • hALF_pAST_7EVEN
    hALF_pAST_7EVEN Members Posts: 142 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Id keep him and tie his ass to a chair and make him watch pinky videos

Aint no man resisting all that ass

Then top it off with some kelly divine

That'll set his ? ass str8
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Id keep him and tie his ass to a chair and make him watch pinky videos

Aint no man resisting all that ass

Then top it off with some kelly divine

That'll set his ? ass str8
    FAIL

If its Pinky wit a dude gettin' ? , he gonna payin' attention to dude's johnson and ass cheeks.