What country or continent is a good one to go

Options
waynefan
waynefan Members Posts: 129
edited November 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I like wildlife and also just better living but I was thinking South America has animals I have never seen before and it might have things I have never seen before,maybe Indonesia and I would like to go to India and some Asian countries.I am fed up with this country well not really but I just wanna explore other continents,What is like the best country for hospitality and just living like plenty of animals and GOOD food and people are just nice and polite and less violence cause I am SICK of the the drama.I just have never been out of the country before but I wanna be somewhere like South America maybe?

Comments

• Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just go to South America and shut the ? up.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I used to work with this dude on a tourist train, he went on a cruise to australia at the end of the season, when he got off on land he didnt get back on the boat purposefully (the cruise was free thru the company we worked for) and he just did odd jobs for about 8 months and was able to live comfortably in an apartment and everything. he ended up visiting every big city there, i was quite impressed.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    huruma wrote: »
    just go to south america and shut the ? up.

lmao.go to afrika b.i live in south america it´s tight and all but you want a life changing event go to afrika b.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Go somewhere like Belize or Costa Rica
  • waynefan
    waynefan Members Posts: 129
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah Africa would be nice I mean it has everything but I wonder which was really better South America,Africa or India to compete because all have great culture.I am also into animals I guess I like nature and I wonder which has the best natural habitat.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    SE ASIA bruh.. i been through korea japan thailand and phillipiines. goos ? all around can get in depth more if need be
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Australia or Africa
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So many places you can go.Just dont go to the bahamas and ? thats stupid.Go some where you can come back and tell people about it.I think it´s sad when ppl say I went to jamaica.SO ? WHAT JAMAICA IS U.S´S BACKYARD THATS LIKE GOING TO PUERTO RICO.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? u type like u from South America already so go there
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    waynefan wrote: »
    I like wildlife and also just better living but I was thinking South America has animals I have never seen before and it might have things I have never seen before,maybe Indonesia and I would like to go to India and some Asian countries.I am fed up with this country well not really but I just wanna explore other continents,What is like the best country for hospitality and just living like plenty of animals and GOOD food and people are just nice and polite and less violence cause I am SICK of the the drama.I just have never been out of the country before but I wanna be somewhere like South America maybe?

South America looks good to me
    Chile Venezuela Brazil
    cant go wrong
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So many places you can go.Just dont go to the bahamas and ? thats stupid.Go some where you can come back and tell people about it.I think it´s sad when ppl say I went to jamaica.SO ? WHAT JAMAICA IS U.S´S BACKYARD THATS LIKE GOING TO PUERTO RICO.

c/s since ive seen a few places i refuse to vacation in the US again.. SEE OTHER ? .. take a trip over the pond.. but i still havent seen the carriibean so that is a goal..
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited November 2011
    Options
    waynefan wrote: »
    Yeah Africa would be nice I mean it has everything but I wonder which was really better South America,Africa or India to compete because all have great culture.I am also into animals I guess I like nature and I wonder which has the best natural habitat.

For animals and ? probably Africa.I live in Brazil there´s mad animals but there aint like people say.For exemplo if you go to Rio de Janeiro you aint going to see huge monkeys and gorilas like in africa.You gotta go to a zoo and ? but you can see monkeys if you go to the woods or in the small towns but they small.If you want to have fun go to the beach and be safe come to brazil but if you want to see animals and ? go to afrika.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    For animals and ? probably Africa.I live in Brazil there´s mad animals but there aint like people say.For exemplo if you go to Rio de Janeiro you aint going to see huge monkeys and gorilas like in africa.You gotta go to a zoo and ? but you can see monkeys if you go to the woods or in the small towns but they small.If you want to have fun go to the beach and be safe come to brazil but if you want to see animals and ? go to afrika.

I never saw any 'wild animals' (I mean lions, rhinoceroses, elephants etc. ) when I was in Zambia. If he wanted to see them, he would have to go to a game park.
  • W!Z G
    W!Z G Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    SE ASIA bruh.. i been through korea japan thailand and phillipiines. goos ? all around can get in depth more if need be

How did you like japan?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Im in Panama right now for vacation,dis is about my 5th time here. Eretime i come here ,i start considerin movin here. My fam over here is paid like a mf,so dat my be a pretty big part of it. But besides dat,? mad different than da U.S,from how da people act ,look,party,etc.
  • baller4ever85
    baller4ever85 Members Posts: 14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Went on a safari in Tanzania, it was 5 days and it was an amazing experience
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    Just go to South America and shut the ? up.

lol... i was thinking the same thing