Simple question, who is the best NFL qb? Rodgers,Brady,Brees?

Options
TheBossman
TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Aaron Rodgers: 1 super bowl win, super bowl mvp.
Tom Brady: 3 super bowl wins, 2 super bowl mvp awards and 2 league mvp awards.
Drew Brees: 1 super bowl win, 1 mvp award.

who yall got, and why.

and no, Tim Tebow is not an option.

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    today? aaron rodgers
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    As of today

Rodgers
    Brees
    Brady
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    As of today

Rodgers
    Brees
    Brady

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Tim Tebow is GOAT

and Romo >>> Vick
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rodgers and Brady just on that other level.

That "i dont even notice you ? " level.

Brees nice but not quite there. I would give Rodgers the edge over Brady now though, just cause that ? can actually run too.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Right now? Not including entire career right? Just this season?

Rodgers
    Brady
    Brees

and no, Brees not last cuz he an Aint. He has the most interceptions at of the 3 and Brady has more passing yards.

He got like 1 more int then Brady. He has more yards and better completion %
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rodgers is the best.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    neither brees or rodgers put up the same numbers with the same weapons brady is working with
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Aint no best . All the top 3 guys are interchange able IMO. Rodgers is that dude right now . But Brees and Brady are still on fire . All 3 potential first ballet HOF'ers ( Rodgers still need a couple of years to erase potential )
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Strictly off this season, the obvious answer is Rodgers.

Brees and Brady are interchangeable.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    In terms of idolotry its Tebow, hands down.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Based off the here and now Rodgers and you're an idiot if you say otherwise. Legacy wise at the current moment Brady >>> any quarterback not named Joe Montana and I hate that ? Brady.

Edit: and him and Montana is a good argument honestly for legacy(not skill) GOAT QB.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Right now? Not including entire career right? Just this season?

Rodgers
    Brady
    Brees

and no, Brees not last cuz he an Aint. He has the most interceptions at of the 3 and Brady has more passing yards.

No he doesn't..

Brees Leads the NFL in passing yards
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and as of Right Now

1. Rodgers
    2. Brady
    3. Brees

But all those dudes are bad as hell out on the field ...
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rodgers

And I'm a Tom Brady stan
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    where ? argue bout whose the best qb brees brady or rodge !
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    neither brees or rodgers put up the same numbers with the same weapons brady is working with

brady has the best slot wr in the game and one of the best TE's in the league in GRONK

with decent 2nd option in branch and another good young TE in hernandez

i'm pretty sure they can work with that patna
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rodgers

And I'm a Tom Brady stan

Agreed...All three of these dudes will carve up a defence and serve it to you with all the fixings.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm going to the ladder and say the one who isnt playing now but rodgers is #1 on the field right now
  • its....JOHN B
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    brady has the best slot wr in the game and one of the best TE's in the league in GRONK

with decent 2nd option in branch and another good young TE in hernandez

i'm pretty sure they can work with that patna

hes the best slot reciever because brady made him the best slot reciever, he doesnt put up these numbers anywhere else, gronk is probably the best te now, but finley and graham are both top 5 arguably top 3, so they are right there with him, branch and hernandez are solid but i would much rather have colston/meachem/henderson/moore or jennings/nelson/jones/driver, if chad was even a shadow of himself bradys numbers would be even better right now
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    rofl @ Brady making Welker.

Welker gets open damn near every play. Dont give me that "Brady makes his receivers" ? line when it comes to Welker. You can use that for alot of guys, but not Welker. He's a check down receiver that gets most of his yards on his own. I felt he benefited highly off of Moss being there to stretch the field and take on the double teams. But ever since he's left and the field has shrunk, Welker has still been killin it. Welker is one of the greatest slot receivers of all time.

The reason he didnt do that before is because he was coming off the bench and Miami was too blind to see what was in front of them. 67 receptions for 687 yards with one of the worst offenses in football isnt bad.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rodgers
    Brees
    Brady
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    As of today

Rodgers
    Brees
    Brady

this but career wise
    BRADY

Brees then Rodgers
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Welker gets open damn near every play. Dont give me that "Brady makes his receivers" ? line when it comes to Welker. You can use that for alot of guys, but not Welker. He's a check down receiver that gets most of his yards on his own. I felt he benefited highly off of Moss behind there. But ever since he's left and the field has shrunk, Welker has still been killin it.

The reason he didnt do that before is because he was coming off the bench and Miami was too blind to see what was in front of them. 67 receptions for 687 yards with one of the worst offenses in football isnt bad.

This. He's got the highest, if not one of the highest YAC in the league consistently.

Only merit I really give him.
  • its....JOHN B
    edited November 2011
    Options

Welker gets open damn near every play. Dont give me that "Brady makes his receivers" ? line when it comes to Welker. You can use that for alot of guys, but not Welker. He's a check down receiver that gets most of his yards on his own. I felt he benefited highly off of Moss being there to stretch the field and take on the double teams. But ever since he's left and the field has shrunk, Welker has still been killin it. Welker is one of the greatest slot receivers of all time.

Didnt say Brady made Welker or hes not good, I said hes not the best slot reciever putting up these numbers anywhere else, Welker is good and im happy we have him, but theres those that overrate him and those that underrate, I seen him put in the top 5 discussion and ive seen people say hes trash without moss spreading the field, neither are true, hes a great slot reciver but without brady hes probably not even in any discussion, overall green bay and new orleans have a more talented recieving core than the pats thats a fact