hold up, is this real life??? damn cain! this man finna go out like Lionel Richie.

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I could maybe understand her being scorned had she NOT known he was married, but the fact that she admitted to knowing he was married is making her look like a trifling loud mouth ? right now.

She mad the campaign put a stop to her handouts.

I was laughing when he said his wife reacted the same as him when the allegations first dropped...seriously doubt that.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol @ this comin out before the real campaign trail
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    These ? just need to ? and keep it moving, damn! smh
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Kinda OT but The Jamel, what movie is that GIF from? Looks pretty badass
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this ? is done. dont know what the hell he was thinking anyway
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Man......these heaux & jumps are out of control out chere. If you ? w/ a married man and you know he's married, you dead ass wrong for trying to expose him for your own selfish gain OR as a means to get back at him for whatever reason. Play the position that you willingly signed up for and ? ! Ya'll ? up the game for real heaux.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    herman cain got them hoes
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cain got no game
    Clinton was better at playing this ? off
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Esiam wrote: »
    Kinda OT but The Jamel, what movie is that GIF from? Looks pretty badass

*cough* *cough*
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This ? not ready to be president. You suppose to pay you side hoes off before you run for president.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Justin Bieber played this ? off better than Cain too
  • kat2180
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Man......these heaux & jumps are out of control out chere. If you ? w/ a married man and you know he's married, you dead ass wrong for trying to expose him for your own selfish gain OR as a means to get back at him for whatever reason. Play the position that you willingly signed up for and ? ! Ya'll ? up the game for real heaux.

Thats pretty much how I feel about it...

Then again they've already outted her as a shady individual so who to believe?
  • lamontbdc
    edited November 2011
    Options
    that's why you just ? prostitutes and strippers is you really famous. they leave and are on to the next one. ? all these congressman pick up hoes. 12 and K bout 3 blocks from the white house and that was the known hoe stroll for years. congressmen go to lunch scoop a prostitute.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I could maybe understand her being scorned had she NOT known he was married, but the fact that she admitted to knowing he was married is making her look like a trifling loud mouth ? right now.

She mad the campaign put a stop to her handouts.

I was laughing when he said his wife reacted the same as him when the allegations first dropped...seriously doubt that.

Yall do know he's running for president...of the United States...of America, right?

Her morals are already jacked from get, but now her affair is running for PRESIDENT???? And you think she would lay low? Lol right.
  • kat2180
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I didn't expect anything, just saying she's making herself look real stupid and for what? To keep an adulterous man out of office? Yeah cause we've never had one of those as president before..lol.

She's got kids and everything and she can't even say WHY she felt the need to inform the entire country of this...if it's not for money or revenge, what is it? Was she thinking of her kids at all?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I didn't expect anything, just saying she's making herself look real stupid and for what? To keep an adulterous man out of office? Yeah cause we've never had one of those as president before..lol.

She's got kids and everything and she can't even say WHY she felt the need to inform the entire country of this...if it's not for money or revenge, what is it? Was she thinking of her kids at all?

$$$$$$$ I'd guess 250k at least just to come out with proof...Dont believe any report telling you otherwise. She got paid.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    that's why you just ? prostitutes and strippers is you really famous. they leave and are on to the next one. ? all these congressman pick up hoes. 12 and K bout 3 blocks from the white house and that was the known hoe stroll for years. congressmen go to lunch scoop a prostitute.

You must have not heard of "The Manhattan Madam" SMH They will mess it up too.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is why politics is stupid. I'm not saying that Cain is a great candidate, but think about how many people out there that could possibly do great things in the political arena but can't because dumb stuff like this might come out. Who gives a ? if he was cheating on his wife? All those politicians do it. We need to be talking about if his ideas can fix the economy not whether or not he was ? some hoe on the side.
  • lamontbdc
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You must have not heard of "The Manhattan Madam" SMH They will mess it up too.

yea good point
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hies are winning in 2011....
  • kat2180
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? these hies...

lol
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

For real. These new jumpoffs need a training class.

Not that I feel any sympathy for the men being put on blast, cuz I don't.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options