Floyd mayweather to pacquiao: 'sign the contract! Is floyd full of shiitt

Options
Therecanonlybeone
Therecanonlybeone Members Posts: 400
edited November 2011 in The Reason
FLOYD MAYWEATHER TO PACQUIAO: 'SIGN THE CONTRACT! I'M WAITING IS FLOYD FULL OF ? ? WATCH THE VIDEO
Read Full Story: http://www.waneenterprises.com/videos/livewire/126

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    how he full of ? ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They both full of it
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Floyd is a ? hes been dodging pacman for years now. hes always talkin ? sayin how hes better and can beat manny if thats true then why not fight him? the answer is hes scared because he knows he will lose. he can never be the best until he beats the best.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Floyd is a ? hes been dodging pacman for years now. hes always talkin ? sayin how hes better and can beat manny if thats true then why not fight him? the answer is hes scared because he knows he will lose. he can never be the best until he beats the best.

...uh, I'm confused. Was Floyd the one ducking drug tests?
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Floyd thinks Manny is on steroids

Manny probably is on some kind of steroid

but after that fight between Manny and Marquez (where Manny obviously lost), I think Floyd believes that if he's gonna beat Pacman now is the time to do it (while he lookin sloppy)
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

lol you dont know shss whats going on
  • The_Man
    edited November 2011
    Options
    there has never been any evidence what so ever to prove manny is juicin the fact is floyd is a coward all he cares about is looking good, i hope they do get it on then we can all see floyd get whats coming to him.
  • LadyKiller00
    LadyKiller00 Members Posts: 13
    edited November 2011
    Options
    there has never been any evidence what so ever to prove manny is juicin the fact is floyd is a coward all he cares about is looking good, i hope they do get it on then we can all see floyd get whats coming to him.

This dude obviously knows nothing about boxing.
  • The_Man
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why dont you people tell me how it is then
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yea pacman on the juice. The dude buffed up something crazy. Plus I think Mayweather finally looked at how he spanked Marquez and Paquiao keeps havin that bout handed to him based on his name being the only thing keeping boxing afloat
  • Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Floyd set the May 5th date and asked for the "lil fella" before the Marquez fight.
    Ariza, Pac's strength and conditioning coach, also confirmed that Arum is the only reason fight hasn't happened.
    Arum has been holding Pac away from Floyd to keep money train going.

Close thread.
  • Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Floyd set the May 5th date and asked for the "lil fella" before the Marquez fight.
    Ariza, Pac's strength and conditioning coach, also confirmed that Arum is the only reason fight hasn't happened.
    Arum has been holding Pac away from Floyd to keep money train going.

Close thread.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    they both full of ? ! they can easily make 50 million apiece to fight. give me 50 million and i will fight any ? at any time point blank period. ? a drug test!
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

...pactards are not respected. They don't know ? about the sport besides punching, Pacroid, and being biased based on race.