toomy's offical "claiming Russia to be a black country" thread

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    just because you're african does not mean you fall under the category of negroid (congoid or capoid)

Skin color does not dictate race either.
    Just because you are dark skinned does not mean you are a congoid or capoid

Like I said ALL Africans descend from the SAME NEGROID lineage... You can pout and cry all you want but I am sorry they are not Caucasoid my friend.

bhm.ht1.jpg
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    The fact is that the Ancient Egyptians are a NEGROID AFRICAN people.
    how does this answer my question, which relates to the logic of your argument? if you're aware that Caucasoids DO have varying features... how does saying that non-Caucasoids have varying features prove someone can have no Caucasoid descent?
    I answered your question long ago... ALL Africans come from the SAME lineage. Caucasoids do not even share the same common lineage as Africans.
    my question is not about the lineage of Africans and/or Caucasians. since you're repeatedly responding to the same post without responding to it, here you go again: if you're aware that Caucasoids DO have varying features... how does saying that non-Caucasoids have varying features prove someone can have no Caucasoid descent?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    how does this answer my question, which relates to the logic of your argument? if you're aware that Caucasoids DO have varying features... how does saying that non-Caucasoids have varying features prove someone can have no Caucasoid descent?

my question is not about the lineage of Africans and/or Caucasians. since you're repeatedly responding to the same post without responding to it, here you go again: if you're aware that Caucasoids DO have varying features... how does saying that non-Caucasoids have varying features prove someone can have no Caucasoid descent?

Because the Egyptians as a RACE of people ORIGINATED as and are a NEGROID African people... They do not descend from Caucasian.

http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics-neanderthal-110718.html

ALL NON-AFRICANS PART NEANDERTHAL, GENETICS CONFIRM

If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

Evidence from Physical Anthropology
    The skeletons and skulls of the Ancient Egyptians clearly reflect they were Negroid people with features very similar to those of modern Black Nubians and other people of the Upper Nile and of East Africa.

The Egyptians as They Saw Themselves
    "The Egyptians had only one term to designate themselves =kmt= the Negroes (literally). This is the strongest term existing in the Pharaonic tongue to indicate blackness; it is accordingly written with a hieroglyph representing a length of wood charred at the end and not crocodile scales," singular. ‘Kmt’ from the adjective =kmt= black; it therefore means strictly Negroes or at the very least black men. The term is a collective noun which thus described the whole people of Pharaonic Egypt as a black people."

Evidence From the Bible
    The Bible states"…[t]he sons of Ham [were] Cush and Mizraim [i.e. Egypt], and Phut, and Canaan. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah and Sabtechah." According to Biblical tradition, Ham, of course, was the father of the Black race. "Generally speaking all Semitic tradition (Jewish and Arab) class ancient Egypt with the countries of the Black."
    Cultural unity of Egypt With The Rest of Africa
    Through a study of circumcision and totemism. Diop gives detailed data showing cultural unity between Egypt and the rest of Africa.

Linguistic Unity With Southern and Western Africa
    In a detailed study of languages, Diop clearly demonstrates that Ancient Egyptian, modern Coptic of Egypt and Walaf of West Africa are related, with the latter two having their origin in the former.

Testimony of Classical Greek and Roman Authors
    Virtually all of the early Latin eyewitnesses described the Ancient Egyptians as Black skinned with wooly hair.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Then why don't they all look the same?
    If they all come from the same lineage why do the remains of ancient egyptians often indicate other races, and even hybrid races?
    herp derp derp

You're the only one crying here. Quoting the bible and crying... that's a paddlin'

All American blacks never all looked the same. What do you mean the remains? You mean the Arabs that invaded Egypt long after the fall of Egypt?

Just becuz Arabs invaded Egypt and became the majority don't mean they descend from Ancient Egyptians.... Just like Europeans invaded North America and became the majority but they don't descend from Native American Indians.

The true descendants of Ancient Egyptians still live in Africa in many countries and as a minority in Egypt. And even if REFUSE to accept the truth you will know the truth in the near future becuz America will NOT continue forever. You better do some research on whats coming to America and the world.

qr4ec17044.jpg

Nefertiti.jpg

Picture1.png
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Learn to read articles before you post. Nimrod

map_africa.jpg
    subsaharan.jpg

Lol Did you NOT understand this Nimrod?

Sorry buddy your ancestors were on all fours in the caves while my ancestors were in Egypt as Kings & Queens and building pyramids...

You better enjoy America while you can now becuz yall time is coming to an END very soon. :)

The Destruction of Black Civilization
    1. "Ignore or refuse to publish any facts of African history" that would not support
    their racial theories.

2. "Create a religious and 'scientific' doctrine" to ease the white conscience for
    oppressing and enslaving African people.

3. "Flood the world with hastily thrown together African 'histories'" that contain
    European perspectives only.

4. "Start renaming people and places. Replace African names of persons, places, and
    things with Arabic and European names." This will disguise their true black identity.

5. Change the criteria for defining race. For example, one drop of ? blood in
    America makes you a ? , no matter how light your skin. When reporting ancient
    history, reverse the standard. Make one drop of white blood render someone a
    Caucasian no matter how dark the skin.(Test this criteria during the
    "riding-at-the-back-of the-bus" era of the South during the 1940s in the USA. Be
    assured that any of the Pharaoh's of Egypt, especially up to and including the 25th
    Dynasty, would have been required to sit at the back of the bus.)

6. When black participation in civilization is so obvious your best schemes can't
    hide it, find a way to attribute the success to outside white influence.

7. When all the ancient historians contradict your theory, seek to discredit them.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

Your theory is VERY MUCH THE SAME REASON WHY KING TUT IS DEPICTED AS A BLACK AFRICAN WITH ? FEATURES BY THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS THEMSELVES BUT AS A MULATO CAUCASOID IN THE WESTERN FABRICATED IMAGE BELOW...

LMAO

king-tut-face-02.jpg

Egyp337_big_copy.jpg

Tut_statue.jpg
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

map_africa.jpg
    subsaharan.jpg

Lol the descendants of Ancient Egyptians for the most part do NOT live in Egypt currently. Most of them live in Sudan, Somlia, Ethopia, and other parts of African.

Ghaddafi and his people who live in Northern Africa are ARABS.... And as you see ALL of yall are PART NEANDERTHAL.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Castles > huts

I live in Canada. America is wack.

Haploid testing has proven those theories wrong and that is why they are not accepted.

Irrelevant to the matter at hand.

What other perspective can europeans write from?
    derp.

Prove this is happening

So you're admitting that the egyptians were mixed?
    Is that what you're digressing and changing your stance to?

what does this have to do with anything?
    stop with your agenda.

The only evidence you have from ancient historians is "dark skin and wool-like hair"
    These are not reliable indications of race, and thus are meaningless.

Lol this thread has did nothing but prove you to be in DENIAL and racist. You see NEGROID statues and their current descendants and you still trying to claim clearly African negroid ppl to be Caucasoid. And don't worry about Canada cuz from Europe to America to Canada your whole entire system is going down. You will witness the take down of this system and rise of the true Kings of this planet soon.

peace
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You've provided insufficient evidence indicating they were indeed pure congoid / capoid.

Do you have any DNA evidence that could prove so?

if not, then you lose.

you should be interested in this video.

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    toomy wrote: »
    thanks for merging my threads i think. I noticed that Russian Saints used hand signals. Reminds me of the gang signs.

gangs.jpg

02-06.jpg

Algirdas, Grand Prince of Lithuana

prince%20olelko.jpg

el oh el....
  • toomy
    toomy Members Posts: 369
    edited December 2011
    Options
    For ancient images from the Russian city of Novgorod.

veen8.jpg

ns2.gif
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Because the Egyptians as a RACE of people ORIGINATED as and are a NEGROID African people... They do not descend from Caucasian.
    this is not an answer. here's the question again: "if you're aware that Caucasoids DO have varying features... how does saying that non-Caucasoids have varying features prove someone can have no Caucasoid descent?" telling me that Egyptians are of African descent does not address that question.

i know that you're afraid to answer the actual question being asked of you, so if you want, you can just admit that.
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited December 2011
    Options
    this thread is embarrassing
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Like I said ALL Africans descend from the SAME NEGROID lineage...]

And all Caucasoids descend from that same negroid lineage... we all started out in southern africa.
  • stillmatic_01
    edited December 2011
    Options
    how so......?

Thread starter is trying to claim that a country that is 98% white today was once "Black". It doesn't get anymore ridiculous than this.

This thread is straight comedy.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    answer the questions.
    That video depicts ancient Egyptians as various shades of brown, black.
    That means nothing... Modern Egyptians are various shades of brown / black.

you are a fool u damn racist demon...

• beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    this is not an answer. here's the question again: "if you're aware that Caucasoids DO have varying features... how does saying that non-Caucasoids have varying features prove someone can have no Caucasoid descent?" telling me that Egyptians are of African descent does not address that question.

i know that you're afraid to answer the actual question being asked of you, so if you want, you can just admit that.

i am the descendant of the ancient kings & queens... the powers that be got fools like you brainwashed.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Gural wrote: »
    And all Caucasoids descend from that same negroid lineage... we all started out in southern africa.

exactly they are a mutation... that's different from trying to claim the ancient african egyptians as being caucasoid when it's clear that they are NEGROID.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    troll harder
    you still have a little dignity you haven't lost yet

U ALREADY lost... U MAD?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It isn't clear they are negroid. It's only clear they were of dark skin.
    Ignoramus.

It's been clear that they were DARK SKIN & NEGROID... And it's also clear that you are in DENIAL and a RACIST.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It isn't clear they are negroid. It's only clear they were of dark skin.
    Ignoramus.

feed some knowledge to your brain demon and STOP denying the truth... and have fun cuz your time is up real soon!
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it's not denial
    Why would Egypt be a negroid country if the neighbouring countries are Caucasoid nations? (Jordan, Israel, Syria)

Caucosoids are the result of migration northward. You acknowledge ? sapiens originate in southern africa then how is it impossible for Egypt to be a Caucasoid nation if it is in the Northernmost part of Africa?

The article you presented as evidence to prove Egypt is a negroid country which does not have neanderthal DNA proved only that it was not. Remember this?

That means that Egyptians have neanderthal dna.. like... wait for it... white people.
    You're the one in denial, as you keep denying the obvious truth.

Obviously you don't know history lol... The ancient inhabitants of the land of Israel, Egypt, and Libya were black Africans. The Biblical Hebrews in your KJV Bible are black Africans you fool. The Egyptians in your Bible are depicted as black African NEGROS.

The descendants of the Ancient Egyptians live elsewhere in Africa for the most part. The Arabs didn't invade Egypt until LONG after Egypt fell as a civilization. Just like Europeans invaded America that does not mean they are descendants of Native American Indians you fool. So the reason modern ARAB egyptians have neanderthal DNA like Caucasian is becuz they are NON african. The descendants of the ancient egyptians don't have neanderthal DNA.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Many nations waged war on Egypt prior to the Arabs, including the Persians, Greeks and Anatolians.

You don't know that earth goes thru cycles... The earth was at a golden age when my ancestors the Ancient Egyptians the original Kings & Queens of earth ruled. At the end of one of the previous earth cycles they lost energy as that age came to a close. Now we are in a cycle where DEMONS rule who are not natural to the earth who bring in a CONTRARY world. The African Egyptians who are natural to the earth brought in a world in harmony with natural laws. This age will soon come to a close when demon people will be locked back in the caves where they belong.

http://www.purduecal.edu/mcnair/cynthia_research.pdf

More than four thousand years ago, there was a great nation of people that rose out of
    Ethiopia, and traveled to a land which they called Kemet. Today many people refer to
    this great land as Egypt. Ancient Egypt (Kemet) has a very long and extraordinary
    history. However, modern society has failed to accurately represent the racial identity of
    ancient Egyptians. Consequently, the purpose of the present research was to provide
    accurate information about the identity of ancient Egyptians. Biblical evidence was
    utilized as well as interviews with docents from Chicago's Oriental Institute and Field
    Museum of Natural History whose area of expertise is ancient Egypt. Literature is
    reviewed that addresses ancient Egyptians' portrayal of themselves artistically and
    experimental research on the melanin dosages of ancient Egyptian mummies. Results of
    the evidence reviewed suggest that ancient Egyptians were true Africans prior to their
    intermingling with other races. That is, their ? features, skin tone, hair, etc. were
    similar to the members of the Negroid racial group. Despite the available evidence, the
    media has consistently portrayed ancient Egyptians as having Caucasian features.
    Historians and educators need to insist that accurate information concerning the identity
    of ancient Egypt be disseminated to society so that people are more aware of the actual
    racial identity of these individuals.

• stillmatic_01
    edited December 2011
    Options

Sorry buddy your ancestors were on all fours in the caves while my ancestors were in Egypt as Kings & Queens and building pyramids...

I doubt the Kings and Queens were the ones building the pyramids.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I doubt the Kings and Queens were the ones building the pyramids.

of course not, I didn't say they were. I said my ancestors were Kings & Queens and built pyramids. Meaning the pyramid builders who were African are of my lineage as well as the Kings & Queens.
This discussion has been closed.