Once AGAIN Romo is a top 5 QB....Why yall still hating?

Options

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It looks like that ? don't wanna be great.

When they go to one Wr sets he not even in the game they put Robertson in.

Right now it looks like he's the 4th option on the team. And when Austin comes back he's gon be the 5th.

? to talented to not be putting in the work he should.

I dont think he has taken his spot at all. Most of the single WR sets they are running the ball, Dez doesnt block that well yet. Its only his 2nd year, so I just hope he progresses and truly learns the finer points of his position. Right now he's all athleticism and raw talent. If he can get some football IQ, he's going to the top of the food chain.

It looks like he is going to be returning punts regularly now too. Cowboys released the current PR and I bet Dez will be back there. They better get him under control cuz he is trying to score every time he touches the ball no matter where it is.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Close but no cigar

Plus he's a postseason choke artist

I wouldn't say post season choke artist unless he does it this season.

He's played 4 playoff games...

The 1st was against the Seahawk when he fumbled. Cut the man some slack that was the biggest game of his 2nd season.

The 2nd was against a strong defense who ended up winning the SB the next season. He forced the throw and got picked. I'd call it a choke. He didn't lose the game for us tho we were already losing so I'd blame the D for that loss.

The 3rd game we demolished the PEagles 34-14. Romo had a 104 QB Rating

The last game, Flozell Adams got hurt and Jared Allen and Edwards crushed us. Defense is to blame for the 34pts we gave up.

So how is Romo a choke artist?
  • will grimey
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He basically did. He's on the field more then Dez. And have better numbers.

I think we should trade him for a pick and get a decent ass CB or DE and we'd be straight...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont have the benefit of watching game tape, but from what I see on TV, Dez just plays the game ugly. Everything about him is still raw. He's a terrible route runner. rofl @ even Jerrah calling his ass out.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think we should trade him for a pick and get a decent ass CB or DE and we'd be straight...

nah.. lol he needs to develop some

someone with his athleticism will always be worth something if he doesnt pan out the next couple of years.. everyone will think they can 'coach' him to be better

im more worried about the ? getting himself put in jail or some other ? ?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    with peyton hurt, and vick and rivers taking a step backwards, he enters the equation, between him and stafford for that 5th spot
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    with peyton hurt, and vick and rivers taking a step backwards, he enters the equation, between him and stafford for that 5th spot

rayj.gif
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who the hell puts Stafford with Romo?
  • its....JOHN B
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I know he got Megatron but the numbers and record dont lie
  • its....JOHN B
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now that i think about it, why the ? is Romo being overrated as ? all of the sudden, yall really dont think stafford is on romos level?
  • will grimey
    edited December 2011
    Options

Go back to page 1 and READ the stats on the 1st post... then listen to track #3 on OGC's the Storm then come holla at me...
  • its....JOHN B
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Go back to page 1 and READ the stats on the 1st post... then listen to track #3 on OGC's the Storm then come holla at me...

classic, and i didnt put stafford above romo, i said its between those 2 without looking at stats, if stafford stays healthy he will be top 5 in the next year or 2, or top 6 since peyton will be back
  • will grimey
    edited December 2011
    Options
    classic, and i didnt put stafford above romo, i said its between those 2 without looking at stats, if stafford stays healthy he will be top 5 in the next year or 2, or top 6 since peyton will be back

yes indeed...I hear ya tho. I really thought Bradford would be neck and neck with Stafford....Well since I've already peeped the stats it would be hard to put Stafford up there when he has 8 more INTS with an O-line who's played together before...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Matt Ryan is Kurt Warner's 5th best QB.

IMJ

Who cares what Warner says?

The week Romo threw as many TDs as incompletions against the Bills, he didnt even put him in his weekly top 5.

How are you not gonna put a guy in a weekly top 5 who throws for 3 TDs and over 200 yards with 1 incompletion in a half?
  • will grimey
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Who cares what Warner says?

The week Romo threw as many TDs as incompletions against the Bills, he didnt even put him in his weekly top 5.

How are you not gonna put a guy in a weekly top 5 who throws for 3 TDs and over 200 yards with 1 incompletion in a half?

on top of completing his first 13 passes...Come on maaaaan!
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    1-3 playoff record does not permit "elitist" conversation
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? you smoking?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Didn't the saints win last year against the cowboys? Yes
    Don't we have a better record? Yes

Do we have a top 3 QB? Yes

Do we have a superbowl winning QB? Yes

Do we have Romo? No, and thank ? we don't

lol bruh dont sit here and act like roy williams didnt give the saints that win last year......i think you still mad romo ? on the saints when they were 13-0 that year and gave them that first loss
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Close but no cigar

Plus he's a postseason choke artist

how so?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It looks like that ? don't wanna be great.

When they go to one Wr sets he not even in the game they put Robertson in.

Right now it looks like he's the 4th option on the team. And when Austin comes back he's gon be the 5th.

? to talented to not be putting in the work he should.

lol @ the bolded
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nobody is hating.

i'm sure everyone will readily admit that Romo is one of the top Nov-Dec quarterbacks in the NFL.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    nobody is hating.

i'm sure everyone will readily admit that Romo is one of the top Nov-Dec quarterbacks in the NFL.

no they wont
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol bruh dont sit here and act like roy williams didnt give the saints that win last year......i think you still mad romo ? on the saints when they were 13-0 that year and gave them that first loss

They won the super bowl that year! There is nothing to be mad about.
    I wouldn't say post season choke artist unless he does it this season.

He's played 4 playoff games...

The 1st was against the Seahawk when he fumbled. Cut the man some slack that was the biggest game of his 2nd season.

The 2nd was against a strong defense who ended up winning the SB the next season. He forced the throw and got picked. I'd call it a choke. He didn't lose the game for us tho we were already losing so I'd blame the D for that loss.

The 3rd game we demolished the PEagles 34-14. Romo had a 104 QB Rating

The last game, Flozell Adams got hurt and Jared Allen and Edwards crushed us. Defense is to blame for the 34pts we gave up.

So how is Romo a choke artist?

Choking!
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Question? When you say Romo name, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    On the real...I have a boy that hates the Cowboys off the strength that they ended there undefeated season....I called that ? before it happened and everyone was lloking at me like I was crazy....on the real....even last year....Dallas lost that game more than the Saints won it....you can say what you want about Dallas but we give the Saints a run for there money....