bad things about living in a big CITY

Options
StreetMediaZone
StreetMediaZone Banned Users Posts: 364
edited December 2011 in The Social Lounge
Well, to me living in a big city would be horrible. Too much noise, too much traffic, too many people and life just goes too fast. Life is too short to deal with all that mess. People are rude, oh there are some nice folks, but you are just another person to them. And people look at you funny if you aren't what they think you should look like. But me, I always just like to be my own person, a unique individual that ? made me to be. I like looking at other people, they have their own style, dress unique and even have unique hair styles. You can't please everyone all the time anyway, why try. I don't, ever! The houses are way too close to each other, you can almost reach in their window from your house. Never any quiet at all and that is sad. Way too much meanness. You can't trust anyone, you don't know what they are up to. The town counsel and all those people regulate everything you do. From what you can do at your own house to your pets. Who need that? Not me and I know not you. I hope I have helped you some. I pray you have wonderful results on your final exam. ? Bless You!!

Comments

• jenmn
    jenmn Members Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I moved to the "big city" when I was 18. It's good for contacts but I like the peace a small village has. I wouldn't mind moving back to where I once lived.
  • allisoncomm
    allisoncomm Members Posts: 24
    edited December 2011
    Options
    jenmn wrote: »
    I moved to the "big city" when I was 18. It's good for contacts but I like the peace a small village has. I wouldn't mind moving back to where I once lived.

I totally agree. I'm living in a small village but I go to school which is in a big city, at first I love how people live there. All pleasures are there, but what I hate is that it is really noisy and seems like there's no single moment of peace in the big city. So I'm always looking forward of going back at home.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i think suburbs could be a could compromise but i have never lived there so far tbh...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I live in Brooklyn:

? this place.

It's ? , everyone here is rude as ? , and stuff goes way too fast to enjoy.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Smog, I ? hate smog (shots fired at Beijing)
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I live in the big city, NYC, and I like it. It's as peaceful as your neighborhood is and thankfully most of my neighbors are good. I would love to live in a small town or village someday, but I would miss easy access to transportation, huge choices/diversity of women (me being single and loving it), and fun activities. The big city is great but people here can be rude and obnoxious especially on the train. My MAIN beef with the big city is the cost of living. ? is ridiculous, especially housing. The projects and low income housing is hard to find in NYC these days, I guess that's why I see so many homeless people begging me for money on the streets these days.