We scream africa africa.but hold up i dont think they want us back b.

Options
Cabana_Da_Don
Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Social Lounge
How come they never came back for us.....i mean not even a flight back for a ? .they never tried to find us nah mean.they know where we at how come they didnt think about getting us back there like the jews did to there people.

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Once they hear you speak, they'll label you a white man.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? africa b

real ?

im from Florida
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited December 2011
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Once they hear you speak, they'll label you a white man.

You aint answer the question b.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A while back I was reading about how Ghana was granting dual citizenship to African Americans who wanted to set up shop through home ownership or entrepreneurial Investment.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    u act like they dropped us off n ? lol....and they know we dont wanna go back there....im american my ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    After slavery they sent whoever wanted to go to liberia.

Then the american Liberians enslaved the natives

Now its War :|
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I mean it´s been like 200 years and no letters or plane tickets.Im talking about all black people all over the world b there black people everywhere.200 YEARS AND THEY QUIET AS ? THEY NEVER CAME TO AMERICAN(SOUTH AND NORTH BAHAMAS ETC) AND SAID THAT ? OPENLY TO THE MEDIA.
  • HafBayked
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? would never work...my feet too damn soft and the only time i had to "catch" my food is when the pizza man almost passed up the house....
  • HafBayked
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I mean it´s been like 200 years and no letters or plane tickets.Im talking about all black people all over the world b there black people everywhere.200 YEARS AND THEY QUIET AS ? THEY NEVER CAME TO AMERICAN(SOUTH AND NORTH BAHAMAS ETC) AND SAID THAT ? OPENLY TO THE MEDIA.

dude they dont want to ? with the u.s.....? around and get kidnapped/? /tortured/bombed around this ? ....why everybody act like they dont know we some bullies?
    for the most part errrbody wanna be cool and get money wit us...
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? Africa my dude, thats one of the most dangerous places in the world. Mosquito’s out there will cancel ya ? contract. I wanna see Egypt, but outside of that, they can nuke the whole continent
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    they sold us to the white man to begin with though
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited December 2011
    Options
    haf bayked wrote: »
    ? would never work...my feet too damn soft and the only time i had to "catch" my food is when the pizza man almost passed up the house....

b im saying its been 200 years nah mean.even more at some places.? pulling info out they ass.they right but they never made a statement openly.? was like under the table or something.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

lol.........
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Although blood line goes back there all im a say is I was born here so there for I'm American
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    But...You actin as if they was even in a position to get us back in the first place.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    why should african like african american you treat them like ? .
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    How come they never came back for us.....i mean not even a flight back for a ? .they never tried to find us nah mean.they know where we at how come they didnt think about getting us back there like the jews did to there people.

lmao

jews are a fairly small and tight-knit group of people

Africa is hundreds of different nations, often in conflict with each other, some with feuds that go waaaay back

plus thousands of regional tribes/clans etc.

the idea that a person is African instead of being Senegalese, Bantu, or Dinka is brand new

if a united Africa ever decided to come help you out, they'd check what you're watching and listening to and see "My president's black, my lambo's blue, black excellence, opulence, decadence, we gettin maybach money" and they'll just assume you're doing fine and don't need any help.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

^They had slavery in some african states to deal with as well as colonialism.They were owned by the world powers for a long time.So how could they assist?

If they did?I doubt it.They have a limited concept of what it is to be "african" anyways.They go by tribe,country then region.You ask a East African if he is the same as West African they will give you a funny look.

They dont give a ? about us.I keep telling people "black" and "african" arent the same thing,those ties were mostly broken hundreds of years ago.We're of afro-descent not africans..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    lol
    this really happen?

yeah read up on the Liberian civil war and how Americo-Liberians discriminated against native Africans
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Actually I heard some African nations were offering dual citizenship to Americans with education due to a brain drain going on in Africa (med and engineering students going overseas to travel). And plus Africa was suffering from colonialism for a long time, so they had to worry more about their situation than African-Americans here. It's understandable and at the end of the day, Africa has its own issues to take care of so most nations there can only do so much for us.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    we talked about this before on here and actually there was and is a lot of reaching out to each other
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    we talked about this before on here and actually there was and is a lot of reaching out to each other

exactly. this thread is ?
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dont know where yall live but its a lot of africans here that dont like us at the ? all. I know a few black folks that went on them mission trips that USED to have those same move to africa thoughts and they went everywhere they could not just mission work.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so we just gone act like black americans dont make fun of Africans like we aint from there ourselves?