Christians would understand homosexuality if the scientists would stop telling lies

Options
waynefan
waynefan Members Posts: 129
edited December 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I think that homosexual attractions come from lack of male peers and probably distant fathers.Every boy is born naturally attracted to girls however no being familiar with masculinity as in probably rejected by other boys while watching them afar its something that christians dont know because they are being heard that people are born ? and that is a lie.

some boys are gentle and not as atheletic as other boys they cannot relate to their fathers, christians dont believe people are born ? thats why most believers of this issue about homosexuality are mostly christian and not scientists who think its genetic.

I think some people dont understand homosexual attraction cause they had a nice active in life father and had a regular childhood probably playing with other boys maybe a football league was very active and atheletic being a normal dude while these homosexual men didn't get to experience that but this can be changed because in order to change there has to be some type of bonding with other men so that they will get familiar with masculinity so they can like women.

Understand NOT agree with it just that Christians can know that people are not born ? that is has roots probably painful and some even homosexuals dont believe in this because they wanna stay the way they are.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Prove being born ? is a "lie". No assumptions, scientific facts.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sayin someone can't be born ? is like sayin a man can't be born with a ? and a woman can't be born with a ?

look up the term "hermaphrodite" or "intersex"

? happens
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waynefan wrote: »
    some boys are gentle and not as atheletic as other boys they cannot relate to their fathers, christians dont believe people are born ? thats why most believers of this issue about homosexuality are mostly christian and not scientists who think its genetic.
    two things:
    01. ALL Christians don't believe people are born ? ?
    02. what about Christianity says that Christians "can't understand" the concept of homosexuality being genetic?
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waynefan wrote: »

I think some people dont understand homosexual attraction cause they had a nice active in life father and had a regular childhood probably playing with other boys maybe a football league was very active and atheletic being a normal dude while these homosexual men didn't get to experience that but this can be changed because in order to change there has to be some type of bonding with other men so that they will get familiar with masculinity so they can like women.

Wait wait hold up

so you're sayin that ? are unathletic girly men who don't have father figures?!?!?!

u really have no idea wtf you talkin bout, and you shouldve never made this thread... these types of debates are not for YOU

all homosexual men are not sissies or weak feminine guys who grew up jumpin rope with little girls

you can't always look at men and tell theyre ? az fucc

there are ? men in every sport (every profession)

there are straight men who look ? as fucc
    there are ? men who look straight as fucc

jus becuz a dude looks like Chris Bosh that doesn't mean he likes to take up the ? smh

I don't believe masculinity has anything to do with sexual preference

jus becuz a man is feminine or sensitive that doesn't make him ? (Prince)
    jus becuz a woman has masculine qualities that doesn't make her a lesbian (Serena Williams)
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lmao this thread is really a bunch of ? .

you cant make someone ? . either you straight or you ? . but your born that way.

lol. thread reads like t/s is trying to find a way for him to turn straight again.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I believe it's possible some people are born ? . Let's be real, crossed wires as far as sexual attraction goes is not even the weirdest issue that people are born with.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    although i dont all the way agree with or even understand what the t/s is talking about- i concur the "born ? " thing is a myth. some of yall just believe that because of indoctrinated but you haven't really look up the facts for yourself. the scientists who came up with that ? are ? , their theories have been debunked and a few of them even are or have been under review by scientific ethics committees for shady research practices. look it up and quit being ? gullible.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if being born ? is a myth, then the same goes for liking the opposite sex.

you remember the time as a kid when girls just were annoying and ? ? and all of a sudden a couple years later you start to realize that you actually like them in a different way than your boys? so who came to you and told you that? nobody. it was in you but your biological watch wasnt ready for it. and id say the same goes for gayness wether yall like it or not.

oh and btw: not every ? carries himself like that. there are men who are very masculine but yet they like sucking ? . lol *shrugs*
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if being born ? is a myth, then the same goes for liking the opposite sex.

you remember the time as a kid when girls just were annoying and ? ? and all of a sudden a couple years later you start to realize that you actually like them in a different way than your boys? so who came to you and told you that? nobody. it was in you but your biological watch wasnt ready for it. and id say the same goes for gayness wether yall like it or not.

oh and btw: not every ? carries himself like that. there are men who are very masculine but yet they like sucking ? . lol *shrugs*
    the first sentence is true. we are not born sexual either way. thats a myth perpetuated by the pervert kinsey. theres no biological basis for it. now how ones biological"watch" clicks in depends on the health of your mother during gestation, upbringing, possible mutation from environmental factors etc. so i will admit that babies can be born with a predisposition towards homosexuality but its no more natural than a baby born with ? because his mother had it.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This thread is not even worth being here.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Im not sure about the being born ? thing...

My thing is.. I am a christian and i believe that we all are born with come kinda negative vice (sin) that will hinder us in life and its something that we must overcome... Weather ur ? , an alcholic, childmolestor, habitual liar, etc....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People are born ? , born straight, or born liking both genders. Science has proven this, don't know why some people are still in denial about this. A shame people let fantasy books like religious texts cloud their thinking.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Im not sure about the being born ? thing...

My thing is.. I am a christian and i believe that we all are born with come kinda negative vice (sin) that will hinder us in life and its something that we must overcome... Weather ur ? , an alcholic, childmolestor, habitual liar, etc....

wait what? you really believe that being ? is something like a disease and people have to overcome it? really? which century were you born?

religion still losing.
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wait what? you really believe that being ? is something like a disease and people have to overcome it? really? which century were you born?

religion still losing.

WHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY A DISEASE?... PLS SHOW ME!

i SAID ITS A VICE/SIN.. MORE OF AN AFLICTION!.. IF U GONE QUOTE ME, PLEASE DO IT CORRECTLY!
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People are born ? , born straight, or born liking both genders. Science has proven this, don't know why some people are still in denial about this. A shame people let fantasy books like religious texts cloud their thinking.

youse a ? ? . that born ? ? has been scientifically debunked for a while and the ? scientists who made it up have been challenged by scientific ethics in research committees.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    WHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY A DISEASE?... PLS SHOW ME!

i SAID ITS A VICE/SIN.. MORE OF AN AFLICTION!.. IF U GONE QUOTE ME, PLEASE DO IT CORRECTLY!

you listed ? next to alcoholism, child-molesting and habitual lying which are all considered a disease.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    What do scientist lie about?
  • waynefan
    waynefan Members Posts: 129
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Boys become ? or attracted to the same sex because I think its a fear of rejection from other males like maybe the boy was teased because he wasn't tough or maybe his father was close with him like maybe he never hugged him cause some homosexual men have never even hugged another male so they dont feel close to males because they fear rejection.They probably got called names like ? or other bad names that they probably avoid other males which idolizing them at the same time which turns into attraction.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    youse a ? ? . that born ? ? has been scientifically debunked for a while and the ? scientists who made it up have been challenged by scientific ethics in research committees.

You won't accept because it would contridict scriptures?

Anything can be said to be "lies" and "proven wrong", what you claim to be debunked could be a lie or wrong as well. This is why you don't take one claim as the answer but many and those who back it up.

What's wring with saying someone was born ? ? It's a chemical imbalance in the brain, they can do nothing about this. No one "chooses" to live ? .
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you listed ? next to alcoholism, child-molesting and habitual lying which are all considered a disease.

ONCE AGAIN.. LIKE I SAID AND I WILL REPEAT.. THOSE ARE A VICE/SIN....I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SOMEONE COMING FROM THE DOCTOR CRYIN BECAUSE THEY WERE DYING OF CHILDMOLESTATION AND LYIN!.. ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

Your stupidity knows no limits. Many animals display ? behavior, and for the record, humans are animals too. I know lesbians and bi-sexual chicks and they all told me they always liked other girls/women.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? /nature created homos. If it didn't, than there wouldn't be so many ? people out there in the world.
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Your stupidity knows no limits. Many animals display ? behavior, and for the record, humans are animals too. I know lesbians and bi-sexual chicks and they all told me they always liked other girls/women.

? ur just parroting what you been told. im not spitting opinion. i studied it for myself. humans are not born with ANY particular sexuality.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ONCE AGAIN.. LIKE I SAID AND I WILL REPEAT.. THOSE ARE A VICE/SIN....I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SOMEONE COMING FROM THE DOCTOR CRYIN BECAUSE THEY WERE DYING OF CHILDMOLESTATION AND LYIN!.. ?

lol are you really that stupid?

child molestation = ? which is considered a disease.

alcoholism = considered disease

habitual lying = disease. its called pseudologie (dont know if its the same word in the usa)

you the ? .
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol are you really that stupid?

child molestation = ? which is considered a disease.

alcoholism = considered disease

habitual lying = disease. its called pseudologie (dont know if its the same word in the usa)

you the ? .
    a sickness and a disease is two different things ? !!