Black woman uses the media to falsely bring down black man [Video]

Options
CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
First..

Assumptions: "Aww black man probably on the downlow", "Aww black man probably got turned down", "SMH at these new generation black men", "SMH see that's why black women date white men"

Now to the facts..

Facts: Uncle Tabitah black woman walks in with 2 woodpeckers and while walking up to the line approaches 2-3 perfectly calm brothas and involves herself in their conversation with her trying to bag and downplay the brothas about their wealth, their clothes and how immature they are. All of this turns into a big argument as you can see in the video..

Uncle Tabitah ends the video by saying "This is why i don't date black men" about 2 times, while her white shoulder prostitute agrees and says "I have alot of money" as they live happily ever after.

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? what are you saying ??

And why do you know all this hood rat ? ?
  • CirocObama
    edited December 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    ? what are you saying ??

And why do you know all this hood rat ? ?

Watch the video. The first part is about the assumptions that i'm sure people will have while watching the videos but then there's the facts about why they were arguin and how it started.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    All I see is a bunch of loser ass jiggaboos arguing about clothes

• Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I take it she was feelin herself because she was with a ? ass troglodyte? (assuming she started it like they said she did)

LOL @ the freckleback just standing there after his woman was being called all kinda ? .
  • CirocObama
    edited December 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    All I see is a bunch of loser ass jiggaboos arguing about clothes

And now if you read the facts i wrote you'd also know that.

That ? had a phat ass though, would you eat it? (You're a chick right?) If u are i would love to see ur toungue playing with her hemroids.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pocahontas.
    Pocahontas. Members Posts: 133
    edited December 2011
    Options
    His reaction to her purse was funny.
    But that whole argument was stupid.
    She should have just got her Big Mac and left.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Two things........

LMAO @ calling dude Tyrone Biggums!

LMAO & ROTFL @ when she picked up her bag! lol

The argument was stupid as ? but still how she gonna wear a red dress and carry a mustard yellow bag? Looking like Ronald Mcdonald's bottom ? ......no wonder she was @ Mickey D's
  • CirocObama
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Two things........

The argument was stupid as ? but still how she gonna wear a red dress and carry a mustard yellow bag? Looking like Ronald Mcdonald's bottom ? ......no wonder she was @ Mickey D's

Lol this was funny as hell.

But why is everybody talking about them eating at McDonalds? I dont get the mentality. I understand what y'all saying, basically that if they claim to have money why eat in McDonalds but McDonalds is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, fast food resturant for a reason. People no matter what they do or how much money they got they love to eat there cuz the food is good and also because we all honestly been brainwashed to eat there cuz theres McDonalds every damn where.

You dont gotta eat at some fabolous resturant every damn day just cuz you got/claim you got money.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The sad thing about most of what I saw in that video was how little was known about wealth. Basically this guy is bragging about what he spent his wealth on to show that he is wealthy. It is the thought processes of a child! It is amazing the number of people that have nice things but have no wealth or real assets. If I am going to brag about wealth it would be I bought Ford at 2.05 rather than my phone or clothes which are dead money.
  • CirocObama
    edited December 2011
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    The sad thing about most of what I saw in that video was how little was known about wealth. Basically this guy is bragging about what he spent his wealth on to show that he is wealthy. It is the thought processes of a child! It is amazing the number of people that have nice things but have no wealth or real assets. If I am going to brag about wealth it would be I bought Ford at 2.05 rather than my phone or clothes which are dead money.

As dumb as it was he was RESPONDING to her cuz she walked up to them and started talking ? .
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A black bicth's opinion means about as much to me as a black ? .

Anybody that ? with crackers has no business breathing let alone making noises with their mouths. ? ? slave ? needs to climb back in her tree and ? .
  • 'nino'jacob
    'nino'jacob Members Posts: 154
    edited December 2011
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    As dumb as it was he was RESPONDING to her cuz she walked up to them and started talking ? .

how do you know this?

those ? are wack, some one tell them they in mcdonalds!l. lol @ white dudes wanting to bounce
  • CirocObama
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nino wrote:
    how do you know this?

those ? are wack, some one tell them they in mcdonalds!l. lol @ white dudes wanting to bounce

Maybe cuz about 4 guys in the video said it (even the camera guy). I mean it's obvious that she was trying to make them catch feelings (you know, i'm with a white man, i have such a great job, i'm so great, you're such a ? etc attitude).
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    so 2 white dudes brought a prostitute to MCd's and got heckled?

sums it up rather nicely.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Two things........

LMAO hilarious....I was thinking the same ?