So what exactly do black people expect from whites?

Options
EuropeanAndWhite
EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
edited December 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
As i read trough many racial motivated threads on this site, understood certain things, didnt understand certain other things was offended a couple times and probably offended others a couple times, I just wanted to ask y'all one question:

what do black people expect from white people in this day and age? and why?

Comments

• EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    To finally, stop fleecing The US CONSTITUTION's promises for Democracy! Doing that, would end Inequality by default...yep. If Whites would just stop being greedy devils who ? us for our Justices and annihilate the Ideals of Equal Opportunuty Equal Access & Equal chance, to pursue Life Liberty & Happiness.

interesting answer! i'd co-sign this.

BUT that greedy behaviour doesnt know any racial barriers unfortunately. i honestly dont think that blacks are less greedy. materialism in hiphop tells me something different.

so my question is: if better education and less racial barriers would put more blacks in positions where now these greedy white devils are, would you still be critical?
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    decency...
    the same things expected of them...
    contrary to popular beliefs...

could you explain what exactly you mean by "decency" in that particular context?
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I know, it's only comedy...but it mimics a horrible reality which exists opposite, of your words above:

well its funny AND hes speaking the truth.

but you left out 2nd part of my post if thats your answer to my question.
  • PPLSIntiative
    PPLSIntiative Members Posts: 222
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Blacks should expect nothing from white people except duplicity and amoral agendas. The sooner this is come to realization widespread the sooner Blacks will ave no choice but to become self sufficient again, and stop looking for justice in the courthouse. Justice, fairness, and equality are but vain concepts in those halls. No oppressor in history has ever given justice to his victims.

However, Black people tend to look for these things, justice, equal opportunity to show that they are human just as good, suitable. This thing should not be, for if you turn the mirror of the past upon these people the pedestal of beauty, intelligence and divinity they bestow upon themselves to set the standard for the world is a house of lies. When Black people realize this, they'll understand that whites are human and far from the standard, then they will cease wanting things from them, and only expect the absolute best of themselves.

Let me give you a word of the philosophy of reform. The whole history of the progress of human liberty shows that all concessions yet made to her august claims have been born of earnest struggle. The conflict has been exciting, agitating, all-absorbing, and for the time being, putting all other tumults to silence. It must do this or it does nothing. If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, and it may be both moral and physical, but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. In the light of these ideas, Negroes will be hunted at the North and held and flogged at the South so long as they submit to those devilish outrages and make no resistance, either moral or physical. Men may not get all they pay for in this world, but they must certainly pay for all they get. If we ever get free from the oppressions and wrongs heaped upon us, we must pay for their removal. We must do this by labor, by suffering, by sacrifice, and if needs be, by our lives and the lives of others.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Blacks should expect nothing from white people except duplicity and amoral agendas. The sooner this is come to realization widespread the sooner Blacks will ave no choice but to become self sufficient again, and stop looking for justice in the courthouse. Justice, fairness, and equality are but vain concepts in those halls. No oppressor in history has ever given justice to his victims.

and where should they look for justice when not in the courthouse? (not implying that the justice system is fair)

they should go out and shoot these damn crackas instead?
  • fancy black pesos
    fancy black pesos Members Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    Options
    WATCH THIS VIDEO AND THEN TELL ME, WHAT YOU THINK WHITE PEOPLE OWE BLACKS IF ANYTHING AT ALL....

http://youtu.be/q7GBWSaKJC8
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    and where should they look for justice when not in the courthouse? (not implying that the justice system is fair)

don't put yourself in incriminating situations and then cry that the justice system is flawed. we all know its flawed, so stop using it as an excuse. do better
  • PPLSIntiative
    edited December 2011
    Options

A person has the universal right to seek whatever means necessary to obtain justice. that is the right of revolution. as douglass said it will come either with words, blows, or both.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    don't put yourself in incriminating situations and then cry that the justice system is flawed. we all know its flawed, so stop using it as an excuse. do better

well not putting yourself in an incriminating situation is a good start but it still doesnt excuse that the justice system has its flaws. i.e. getting more jail time for ? ? than for powder and we all know where ? is to be found and where the other stuff. etc, etc..

@PPLSIntiative: ok i see you. so u basically call for a revolution? but against what exactly? against the white man? i mean if we talking revolution then there has something to be overthrown.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Money. They want some money.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    As i read trough many racial motivated threads on this site, understood certain things, didnt understand certain other things was offended a couple times and probably offended others a couple times, I just wanted to ask y'all one question:

what do black people expect from white people in this day and age? and why?

to answer the question....nothing at all but more of the same.
    poor white people are either easy to get along with or their inferiority complex makes them racist, middle class white people generally feel safe and entitled and are cool until their illusion of security starts to dissipate and rich whites generally ? us all over in a colorblind fashion with exceptions to all three generalities i listed. overall, black people need to expect nothing from whites but more from themselves and one another and hold all parties involved accountable for those expectations.
  • PPLSIntiative
    edited December 2011
    Options
    well not putting yourself in an incriminating situation is a good start but it still doesnt excuse that the justice system has its flaws. i.e. getting more jail time for ? ? than for powder and we all know where ? is to be found and where the other stuff. etc, etc..

@PPLSIntiative: ok i see you. so u basically call for a revolution? but against what exactly? against the white man? i mean if we talking revolution then there has something to be overthrown.

You can't have a revolution against people, only against systems. There has to be a global revolution that changes the way power is distributed and the way wealth is distributed. You have to know who you're fighting, and people don't understand the scope. It's not against the white man per se, but against any people, any organization that would seek to benefit from the systematic abuses that occur internationally.
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Money. They want some money.

money wont fix anything in and of itself.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited December 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    money wont fix anything in and of itself.

That doesn't change the fact that what blacks really want is money.
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You can't have a revolution against people, only against systems. There has to be a global revolution that changes the way power is distributed and the way wealth is distributed. You have to know who you're fighting, and people don't understand the scope. It's not against the white man per se, but against any people, any organization that would seek to benefit from the systematic abuses that occur internationally.

I've run with a lot of so-called organizations for the people in Chicago and I can tell you assuredly that the best way to revolt against the system is refusing to participate in it and create your own physically and ideologically separate from the previous one. Otherwise its just proud begging.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    to answer the question....nothing at all but more of the same.
    poor white people are either easy to get along with or their inferiority complex makes them racist, middle class white people generally feel safe and entitled and are cool until their illusion of security starts to dissipate and rich whites generally ? us all over in a colorblind fashion with exceptions to all three generalities i listed. overall, black people need to expect nothing from whites but more from themselves and one another and hold all parties involved accountable for those expectations.

now thats a good post! and you pretty much summed up the whites too, even broke it down to social classes.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    all i want from whites is respect and equal judgement and protection under the law, everything else, we blacks gotta do ourselves
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That doesn't change the fact that what blacks really want is money.

thats not a fact. pretty sure you haven't asked 5 black people what they want, much less all of them to make such a claim.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options

cool. we on the same page then!

you think whites AND blacks could unite for the cause and put the racial bs aside for kicking some ? ?
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    now thats a good post! and you pretty much summed up the whites too, even broke it down to social classes.

thats what the labels 'black" and "white" are all about anyway. social classes. caste not race per se because most of us are mixed up ethnically anyway. the whole race politics game is nothing but Hegelian dialectic.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    all i want from whites is respect and equal judgement and protection under the law, everything else, we blacks gotta do ourselves

well. thats what everyone living in a so called democracy wants.

BUT i guess you dont specifically want this from whites but more from your government, right? u see where im going?
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @judahxulu : thats my man!

damn everytime i open a thread only the people who are on the same page anyway are answering lol.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited December 2011
    Options
    thats not a fact. pretty sure you haven't asked 5 black people what they want, much less all of them to make such a claim.

actually i have asked each and every black person in africa

i skipped african americans because they dont really count as black
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    actually i have asked each and every black person in africa

i skipped african americans because they dont really count as black

lol...damn took you long enough. youre actually starting to be funny again. you been falling off for a while, playa....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    well. thats what everyone living in a so called democracy wants.

BUT i guess you dont specifically want this from whites but more from your government, right? u see where im going?

i guess.....