how come jews abroad are always preaching diversity, multiculturism, acceptance but

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Social Lounge
isreal is the opposite of everything jews advocate in other countries??....israel is one of the least diverse nations on earth and the immigrants get treated like ? and systematically separated from the rest of israelis..

are jews abroad just different from jews in israel or something? is this just a case of we want you to do it to your countries but we're gonna keep ours the way it is...just for us..

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    isreal is the opposite of everything jews advocate in other countries??....israel is one of the least diverse nations on earth and the immigrants get treated like ? and systematically separated from the rest of israelis..

are jews abroad just different from jews in israel or something? is this just a case of we want you to do it to your countries but we're gonna keep ours the way it is...just for us..

israel is more diverse than most other countries on earth. israelis discriminate against other israelis and the immigrant issue varies according to region. quit speaking on things you know nothing of.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    I dont know ? about Isreal...
    I should read up...
    when u say diverse, they got brothers over there?

Yeah, but they are basically segregated to their own area and they are still in the process of fighting to be seen as Israeli citizens.
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    israel is more diverse than most other countries on earth. israelis discriminate against other israelis and the immigrant issue varies according to region. quit speaking on things you know nothing of.

smh at more diverse ..such a fool

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah, but they are basically segregated to their own area and they are still in the process of fighting to be seen as Israeli citizens.

Ive been to Israel, and while out there i seen plenty of black policeman and military personnel. Now i dont know the ins and outs of Israeli policies, but i dont think they'd allow non citizens to police the nation lol.

And on the subject of multiculturalism, it is a very colorful nation. Jews come from all corners of the world and live there. Morocco, ethiopia , yemen, and other spots im sure im missing. And when u see the people, its obvious that they come from everywhere. (very good looking women!) I was under the impression it would just be mostly "white" (by american standards), but that isnt the case at all lol. It is very diverse
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    smh at more diverse ..such a fool

thats in tel aviv ? . every city is different. and diversity means an assortment of ethnicities. the term diverse dont mean they will agree.
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ive been to Israel, and while out there i seen plenty of black policeman and military personnel. Now i dont know the ins and outs of Israeli policies, but i dont think they'd allow non citizens to police the nation lol.

And on the subject of multiculturalism, it is a very colorful nation. Jews come from all corners of the world and live there. Morocco, ethiopia , yemen, and other spots im sure im missing. And when u see the people, its obvious that they come from everywhere. (very good looking women!) I was under the impression it would just be mostly "white" (by american standards), but that isnt the case at all lol. It is very diverse
    tell em!!!
    and them women love the brothers from stateside...
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options

if ur referring to my community, thats not true. were all over and well accepted even though we do govern ourselves. we had some run ins with the state before but we cool now. mostly...
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I worked with a Polish Born Russian man who was raised in Ukraine and lived for part of his life in Israel before coming to Canada.
    He mentioned something once about the division between jews and non jews in Israel. Wherever you are born, thats what they consider you.
    And if you aren't born there then you will never truly be one of them.

theres also divisions between jews. more of them in fact. and the bulk of those russians over there are straight ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i personally know mad black Israelis and even plenty half Asian Jews
  • iidesu
    iidesu Members Posts: 15
    edited December 2011
    Options

yeah, that is the real Israel.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if ur referring to my community, thats not true. were all over and well accepted even though we do govern ourselves. we had some run ins with the state before but we cool now. mostly...

That's cool, the article I read about that group was a couple years old so I guess things could have changed.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So....you all gonna pretend that Israel ain't a nation that occupies the land of other people? that they ain't building settlement after settlement and are abusing/have murdered thousands of people just because they weren't jews/israelis? I mean really? you cats pretending that muslims and christians all over the land ain't got their houses bulldozed and that gaza and the west bank are not under israeli control?

Is it not a fact that when Israeli president Sjimon Peres was notified that their bombings killed children he literally said: well they(palestinains) need to protect their kids better....Is it not a fact that the Israeli regime had close ties with Apartheid South Africa and that Ben gurion the first israeli president referred to the natives of the land as '? ' and that it was a 'blessing' that they were able to kick them out? The ? man?

Name me one Israeli political party that wasn't/isn't against palestine? Israel is no nation of tolerance.and wtf is diversity when everybody living in their own quarters?... you cats talking about diversity need to get a reality check cause the ENTIRE land of Israel = land stolen of the Palestinians....the only land the palestinians still live on is the Gaza/West Bank.....

Is it not fact that arabs and palestinians are discriminated against? whether they are muslim or christian, hell even the palestinian/arab jews that live in Israel get discriminated against like a ? .

How can you say well, Israel has fuckable chicas and is a very diverse nation when that nation didn't even exist a lil over 60 years ago and to this day is building settlement after settlement? are they not the aggressors? look at a map, palestine doesn't even exist.

you cats need to wake the ? up and realize that well, Apartheid South Africa was also a diverse nation, S.Arabia= also a diverse nation, many countries on this planet are diverse, but the fact of the matter is that their regimes are of the horrible, pathetic, fear mongering, propaganda spuwing kind and that they are responsible for the oprresion of people.

Which one of you would go to Apartheid South Africa and cape for their nation? which one of you would go to S.Arabia right now and cape for their land?

Lets face it, the Zionist nation of Israel is no land of tolerance, they have been ? up people worse than Mubarrak and ben Ali...

and yeah keep pretending that brothers/africans are welcome over there lol, So you cats really believe that if me and my bros van Suriname would go to Israel (non of us are jews) we would be embraced with open arms over there lol?

Seriously, you cats would walk around apartheid South Africa and say, well it's very diverse around here man, the chicks are fuckable, everybody got their own quarters and ? it's nice...
  • Alkindus
    edited December 2011
    Options

Yeah but if you were a muslim community than a: you would never be accepted and b; you would probably be dead and gone. Or are you telling me the Israeli government is cool with muslims/non jews living in Israel ?

turn it around son, if your community was islamic, you couldnt do what you are doing now in Israel right?

You haven't lost any people 'just cause they are palestinains/muslim' tell me, do you need to walk through checkpoints everyday? Go to Gaza and see what the Israeli government does over their.

you got cats like Desmond Tutu saying what happens their is worse than apartheid....
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    Yeah but if you were a muslim community than a: you would never be accepted and b; you would probably be dead and gone. Or are you telling me the Israeli government is cool with muslims/non jews living in Israel ?

turn it around son, if your community was islamic, you couldnt do what you are doing now in Israel right?

You haven't lost any people 'just cause they are palestinains/muslim' tell me, do you need to walk through checkpoints everyday? Go to Gaza and see what the Israeli government does over their.

you got cats like Desmond Tutu saying what happens their is worse than apartheid....

here you go again making assumptions and talking about stuff you dont know about like you live it. we are accepted because of our works. there are those of us who have lost our lives in this process. the difference between us and the palestinians is our leadership doesnt throw us under the bus. ive heard this sentiment from palestinians. dont romanticize the ? like its thats simple because i know better. others may not- but i do. we were said to be WORSE than the plo in the 70's. muslims over there accept us because they say we are the real people of the book. the checkpoints are not cool but neither is the full scope of the politricks and terrorism at play on the palistenian end of it that makes some kind of security measure necessary.

but to make it plain...the israelis had a hard-on to ? us off for a while. but YHWH is with us. yo people over there disprespect the true teachings of islam therefore Allah is not with them.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So....you all gonna pretend that Israel ain't a nation that occupies the land of other people? that they ain't building settlement after settlement and are abusing/have murdered thousands of people just because they weren't jews/israelis? I mean really? you cats pretending that muslims and christians all over the land ain't got their houses bulldozed and that gaza and the west bank are not under israeli control?

Is it not a fact that when Israeli president Sjimon Peres was notified that their bombings killed children he literally said: well they(palestinains) need to protect their kids better....Is it not a fact that the Israeli regime had close ties with Apartheid South Africa and that Ben gurion the first israeli president referred to the natives of the land as '? ' and that it was a 'blessing' that they were able to kick them out? The ? man?

Name me one Israeli political party that wasn't/isn't against palestine? Israel is no nation of tolerance.and wtf is diversity when everybody living in their own quarters?... you cats talking about diversity need to get a reality check cause the ENTIRE land of Israel = land stolen of the Palestinians....the only land the palestinians still live on is the Gaza/West Bank.....

Is it not fact that arabs and palestinians are discriminated against? whether they are muslim or christian, hell even the palestinian/arab jews that live in Israel get discriminated against like a ? .

How can you say well, Israel has fuckable chicas and is a very diverse nation when that nation didn't even exist a lil over 60 years ago and to this day is building settlement after settlement? are they not the aggressors? look at a map, palestine doesn't even exist.

you cats need to wake the ? up and realize that well, Apartheid South Africa was also a diverse nation, S.Arabia= also a diverse nation, many countries on this planet are diverse, but the fact of the matter is that their regimes are of the horrible, pathetic, fear mongering, propaganda spuwing kind and that they are responsible for the oprresion of people.

Which one of you would go to Apartheid South Africa and cape for their nation? which one of you would go to S.Arabia right now and cape for their land?

Lets face it, the Zionist nation of Israel is no land of tolerance, they have been ? up people worse than Mubarrak and ben Ali...

and yeah keep pretending that brothers/africans are welcome over there lol, So you cats really believe that if me and my bros van Suriname would go to Israel (non of us are jews) we would be embraced with open arms over there lol?

Seriously, you cats would walk around apartheid South Africa and say, well it's very diverse around here man, the chicks are fuckable, everybody got their own quarters and ? it's nice...

ur throwing a bunch of assumptive stuff on top of my statements that i didnt express or even allude to. You're adding unfounded sentiments, thoughts , and motives on top of a brief , and superficial, description of what i seen. You're better than that. Cmon man
  • judahxulu
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ur throwing a bunch of assumptive stuff on top of my statements that i didnt express or even allude to. You're adding unfounded sentiments, thoughts , and motives on top of a brief , and superficial, description of what i seen. You're better than that. Cmon man

he stay oversimplifying whats happening in israel and pumping that shallow ass rhetoric as if it wasnt some horrific ? happening on the palestinian end. them ? dont belong there no more than european jews yet they all belong there if they actually would live and govern themselves by the faith they profess.
  • Alkindus
    edited December 2011
    Options

I just don't understand how this can be a thread about diversity of the jews/tolerance in Israel and when cats proceed to chat about this subject they(you) completly ignore the given that people are and have been opressed by the Zionist jews for quite some time now.

The fact of the matter is that you visited a nation that opresses other people, now have you been to Jerusalem? the divided city (huge segration wall) you seen how they are building settlements on the palestinian sides? You didn't see the checkpoints to?

You can't discuss Israel's diversity/multiculturalism without mentioning their intolerance of other people/religions and opression of other people.
  • Alkindus
    edited December 2011
    Options
    here you go again making assumptions and talking about stuff you dont know about like you live it. we are accepted because of our works. there are those of us who have lost our lives in this process. the difference between us and the palestinians is our leadership doesnt throw us under the bus. ive heard this sentiment from palestinians. dont romanticize the ? like its thats simple because i know better. others may not- but i do. we were said to be WORSE than the plo in the 70's. muslims over there accept us because they say we are the real people of the book. the checkpoints are not cool but neither is the full scope of the politricks and terrorism at play on the palistenian end of it that makes some kind of security measure necessary.

but to make it plain...the israelis had a hard-on to ? us off for a while. but YHWH is with us. yo people over there disprespect the true teachings of islam therefore Allah is not with them.

Great way to dodge a question, the PLO doesn't really exist in Israel now do they? Would your community/group exist if they were of islamic background in Israel?

and many people outside Israel (read over a 100 countries including W-Europe nowadays) consider Israel to be the terrorist at play.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I just don't understand how this can be a thread about diversity of the jews/tolerance in Israel and when cats proceed to chat about this subject they(you) completly ignore the given that people are and have been opressed by the Zionist jews for quite some time now.

The fact of the matter is that you visited a nation that opresses other people, now have you been to Jerusalem? the divided city (huge segration wall) you seen how they are building settlements on the palestinian sides? You didn't see the checkpoints to?

You can't discuss Israel's diversity/multiculturalism without mentioning their intolerance of other people/religions and opression of other people.

I didn't ignore ? . I simply said that ive seen black cops, its physically observable that people come from all over the world, and that it has good looking women. Thats ALL i said. All that extra ? you're talking is just extra ? in regards to my response

Like i said i, gave a superficial rundown in RESPONSE to someone's question.

Yes, ive been to Jerusalum, and a few other places. I had to cross a checkpoint and get my ? searched to get to Bethlehem and the ? was behind a big ass wall. Ive seen the walls, yes

We werent having a discussion. I gave ole boy a brief and superficial of rundown of what i seen to respond to what he said. He said something, and i responded and it ended there. Thats not a discussion.

You feel some type of way about Israel and whats going on out there...its a hot topic worldwide...that doesnt mean u have to come and tell me what i think and feel about the subject. And none of what you said discounts what i said in the first place. I said its colorful, full of people from all over the world, and there are black cops...dont demonize me for saying that and not adding what you would like to hear
  • Alkindus
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I didn't ignore ? . I simply said that ive seen black cops, its physically observable that people come from all over the world, and that it has good looking women. Thats ALL i said. All that extra ? you're talking is just extra ? in regards to my response

Like i said i, gave a superficial rundown in RESPONSE to someone's question.

Yes, ive been to Jerusalum, and a few other places. I had to cross a checkpoint and get my ? searched to get to Bethlehem and the ? was behind a big ass wall. Ive seen the walls, yes

We werent having a discussion. I gave ole boy a brief and superficial of rundown of what i seen to respond to what he said. He said something, and i responded and it ended there. Thats not a discussion.

You feel some type of way about Israel and whats going on out there...its a hot topic worldwide...that doesnt mean u have to come and tell me what i think and feel about the subject. And none of what you said discounts what i said in the first place. I said its colorful, full of people from all over the world, and there are black cops...dont demonize me for saying that and not adding what you would like to hear

This is a thread about multiculturalism and diversity of the jewish people in/around Israel. My initial post wasn't even solely directed at you. It is still a fact that Israel occupies the land of other people and opresses them. It is a nation which is infamous for their intolerance towards people that are non jewish and so on....

You responded to the lone monk who said that blacks in Israel are fighting for regonized as Israeli citizins with saying that you been there and saw many black officials not? Well hasn't it been painfully obvious the last decades that Israel is full of discriminating racist ? 's?

you said you were not up to date to the Israeli politics, that actually explains your ignorance a lot because one of the leading political parties that is in the ruling coalition has actually a really outspoken leader who is known for his racist and discriminating remarks, he also lives in a settlement(lieberman)
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This is a thread about multiculturalism and diversity of the jewish people in/around Israel. My initial post wasn't even solely directed at you. It is still a fact that Israel occupies the land of other people and opresses them. It is a nation which is infamous for their intolerance towards people that are non jewish and so on....

You responded to the lone monk who said that blacks in Israel are fighting for regonized as Israeli citizins with saying that you been there and saw many black officials not? Well hasn't it been painfully obvious the last decades that Israel is full of discriminating racist ? 's?

you said you were not up to date to the Israeli politics, that actually explains your ignorance a lot because one of the leading political parties that is in the ruling coalition has actually a really outspoken leader who is known for his racist and discriminating remarks, he also lives in a settlement(lieberman)

now its in "and around israel"? And you drew into ur tirade when u mentioned women.

I said i saw black cops and military cats. Regardless of what has been painfully obvious, what i said stands true.

I said "i dont know the ins and outs of Israeli policies, but id doubt theyd let non-citizens police the country". You're not even challenging what i said, your going around it and attacking points that you introduced to this thread.
  • Alkindus
    edited December 2011
    Options
    now its in "and around israel"? And you drew into ur tirade when u mentioned women.

I said i saw black cops and military cats. Regardless of what has been painfully obvious, what i said stands true.

I said "i dont know the ins and outs of Israeli policies, but id doubt theyd let non-citizens police the country". You're not even challenging what i said, your going around it and attacking points that you introduced to this thread.

Yes you did indeed say 'i dont know the ins and outs of Israeli policies, but id doubt theyd let non-citizens police the country' , which is why I said u are ignorant regarding this topic cause Israel is known for it's intolerant/discriminating and racist attitude which can especially be seen in it's political parties and figures. Past and Present. You are talking about a nation thats notorius for making citizens 'non' existant and basically block people from other religions and so on to even settle in the land lol. ( which is why I ask juda if his community would exist in Israel if it was Islamic instead of jewish, which would not be the case offcourse, because thats against Israeli government policy).

at this moment there are people of non jewish background (whether they are black/white etc) are getting their houses bulldozed and former living land occupied/settlements are build upon them. This happens IN israel/palestine.

How does that not challenge your post? you replied to the lone monk how said blacks are discriminated against.
  • Str8Against1njustice
    Str8Against1njustice Members Posts: 134
    edited December 2011
    Options
    every body can marry outside race, outside relligion, but not the jews(r ey rel jess), jews now, i'm talking about zionists, former khazars(no, not jews who believe in torah and bible)

why? cause they need a jewish population in israeal, so they can decieve and get jews to support their agenda, which is, ? palestine, them came of trees, bigger israel, al-mosque they want to tore down, and build a new salomon temple on the same ground, for their ? , aka lusefer

also through aipac, JDL, fed they get their little brother usa(decieved) to help
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Options
    israel is a very complex country. if we could just sum that up in some posts then there wouldnt be a conflict for over 1000 years there.

israel has a muslim minority too and as someone stated, jews come from all over the world anyway and if im right, any jew can immigrate to israel and become a citizen.

but not even the jews are all good with each other there are different groups as well. orthodox jews have many many privileges over "normal" jews which also causes trouble. an orthodox jew wont even allow you to touch him because you not clean to them. its a pretty interesting but also a bit disturbing country overall. its sad that they have this far right government and that america is on their ? all the time. next thing you know, they will fight iran with the co-sign of america.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yes you did indeed say 'i dont know the ins and outs of Israeli policies, but id doubt theyd let non-citizens police the country' , which is why I said u are ignorant regarding this topic cause Israel is known for it's intolerant/discriminating and racist attitude which can especially be seen in it's political parties and figures. Past and Present. You are talking about a nation thats notorius for making citizens 'non' existant and basically block people from other religions and so on to even settle in the land lol. ( which is why I ask juda if his community would exist in Israel if it was Islamic instead of jewish, which would not be the case offcourse, because thats against Israeli government policy).

at this moment there are people of non jewish background (whether they are black/white etc) are getting their houses bulldozed and former living land occupied/settlements are build upon them. This happens IN israel/palestine.

How does that not challenge your post? you replied to the lone monk how said blacks are discriminated against.

So, non citizens can become cops and join the military? Is that what you're saying? This alleged ignorant cap you're placing on my head goes beyond what im speaking of. I admited that im ignorant to whether or not non citzens can join the police and military force...thats it. What your talking about is extra ? in regards to what i said. I said nothing of political parties, figures etc. You're telling me what going on in my mind and what i know because im refusing to defend things that i didnt even say

Bulldozing and settlements non jewish background..all go beyond what i spoke on. That doesnt challenge what i said. PERIOD. And i never even said that blacks arent discriminated against...i said that i seen black cops and military figures.

Lol at all this