YOU EVER BEEN SO HUNGRY or THIRSTY THAT....

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in AKA Donkey
You start to think back to the last time that you had some food or drink and you just threw the rest away without finishin it and you say to yourself 'dam i wish i hadda ate the rest of that food"?

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lmmfao......not gon lie.......ONCE.....or I thought about Money I spent recklessly n wished I had it back
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nah, I have a voracious appetite and an accelerated metabolism; there is little left when I finish eating.

Plus, I don't pay for more than I can eat. That'd be foolish.

But yeh, when I'm hungry as ? , I'll reminisce about the last thing I ate, recalling every detail of the entire experience; then I'll look forward to whatever I plan to eat in the same manner.
  • Frank blanco
    Frank blanco Members Posts: 411
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i do that. i be thinking damn that throwaway would do me justice right now.

then eat and if i get full i still throw it away smh
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lmao hell yeah thats why i stuff all my food now even if im full....i wont even let my girl waste nothing...."gimme that ? its meat on there girl what u doin!!"
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Nah, I have a voracious appetite and an accelerated metabolism; there is little left when I finish eating.

Plus, I don't pay for more than I can eat. That'd be foolish.

But yeh, when I'm hungry as ? , I'll reminisce about the last thing I ate, recalling every detail of the entire experience; then I'll look forward to whatever I plan to eat in the same manner.

• Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i used to do that with ex-girlfriends when i was younger.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lmao hell yeah thats why i stuff all my food now even if im full....i wont even let my girl waste nothing...."gimme that ? its meat on there girl what u doin!!"

lololol my bf does that ? to me too cuz i never take leftovers home when we go out
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    haha...Last time this happened to me I thought about the food I turned down at my bredrin's yard...Thought about it all the way home...Only to find my damn mum didn't cook that day...So I had to go back outside to get chicken and chips
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lololol my bf does that ? to me too cuz i never take leftovers home when we go out

i dated a gabbi *shrugs*