University accounting student shot in head during robbery

Options
Funky Dr
Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
edited December 2011 in AKA Donkey
SMH I try tellem

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/nu-student-killed-during-apt-robbery

eed031a0ff83a538ef5d93207a2a0a98.4ee28e60c560_20111209174544_640_480.JPG

Teen_charged_in_colleg5d964895-f7ab-448d-8db2-15310a4260110000_20111209125048_640_480.JPG

NU student killed during apt. robbery

17-year-old charged with student's murder

Updated: Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 5:58 PM EST
Published : Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 5:25 PM EST

Luke Moretti
Posted by: Eli George
NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) - Niagara University is filled with heavy hearts. A teenager stands accused of fatally shooting a college student with a sawed-off shotgun.

NU student Brandon Johnson, 20, was gunned down during a robbery attempt late Friday night, authorities say.

Niagara Falls Police Capt. William Thomson said, "It's very disturbing that a 17-year-old has got a sawed-off shotgun and is going around trying to rob people."

The horrific shooting happened inside an apartment at University Court, an off-campus neighborhood. Police have arrested 17-year-old Gordon Jackson of Niagara Falls. He's charged with murder and attempted robbery.

"From our investigation we learned that the suspect went to this specific apartment to attempt a robbery," Capt. Thomson told News 4.

Police say the suspect did not know the victim personally, but went inside the apartment with another person who knew some of the people there.

Capt. Thomson explained, "He had initially gone inside the house with one other person from the car. They were in there for a few minutes. He left the apartment. Went to the car. We believe that's when he got the shotgun from the car."

Police say Jackson fled the scene, but was later picked up without incident at 17th Street and Pierce Avenue.

Joseph Conrad lives in the neighborhood and saw the commotion. He tells News 4, "I know the police try to do the best they can, but there's not enough of them. They need more of them."

Falls Mayor Paul Dyster countered, "We can't prevent every crime in the City of Niagara Falls, but I think the fact that this was only, and I use that word advisedly, but only our third homicide of the year shows that at least in terms of fatal violent crime, we're making progress."

Sadness has swept across Niagara University after losing one of its own: Brandon Johnson, a junior accounting major from Rochester.

NU spokesman Tom Burns said, "A terrible tragedy, uncharacteristic of Niagara University, which makes it even more shocking for us on the campus. It's a difficult day for us."

While the incident happened off-campus, NU sent out a text, e-mail and voicemail alerts to the campus community informing them of the situation. The university also held a prayer service for Brandon Johnson early on Friday.

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hard out here for us accountants.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    seriously? a cell phone picture
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    looks like darxwell.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    looks like darxwell.

lol..........
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    SMH... really funky... you PROUD to be from an area that this kind of ? goes down?

Funky is the only poster besides Mikko, Aqua, and probably like 12 other people who I think might truly be ? .
  • Funky Dr
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    SMH... really funky... you PROUD to be from an area that this kind of ? goes down?

Funky is the only poster besides Mikko, Aqua, and probably like 12 other people who I think might truly be ? .
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    dr funky ? ? only comes to post about crime related ? in niagara falls or whatever that ? place is called.. lmao @ him teaming up with black people to reduce crime in his city, but as soon as he on the ic he brags about crime ? in his neighborhood

LOL @ These two clueless Caucasiods, don't let that fat Boo Boo bear looking ? ass muh ? from Newark gas you boys heads up now. lmao thinking you brolic and ? . Don't ever in your life sleep on the town. I'm with streetnews now ? , this is what we do, we talk about ? like this. Get your ? knowledge right. Streetnews, started by a cat I know PERSONALLY who bodied some ? ass Bronx muh ? at only 14 years old. This is something I'm apart of now to address the issues we got out here. Sit the ? down lil boys
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    LOL @ These two clueless Caucasiods, don't let that fat Boo Boo bear looking ? ass muh ? from Newark gas you boys heads up now. lmao thinking you brolic and ? . Don't ever in your life sleep on the town. I'm with streetnews now ? , this is what we do, we talk about ? like this. Get your ? knowledge right. Streetnews, started by a cat I know PERSONALLY who bodied some ? ass Bronx muh ? at only 14 years old. This is something I'm apart of now to address the issues we got out here. Sit the ? down lil boys

Bragging about knowing teen murderers is whats up these days?
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    Hard out here for us accountants.

He's probably better off dead.
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ya'll gonna make dr funky break out his burlington coat factory jacket and matching stomping boots
  • Funky Dr
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bragging about knowing teen murderers is whats up these days?

shut the ? up lmao
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if it was "black stripper shot in head during robbery" funky would just laugh
  • Funky Dr
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if it was "black stripper shot in head during robbery" funky would just laugh

real quick

buy our dvd
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2011
    Options
    shut the ? up lmao

Well you seemed pretty proud to know a murder... Whats the deal with that? Is that what defines a man to you?
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    don't try understand these black folk munny
    they're a strange breed
    murdering and ? all the time

you'd think they'd have killed themselves off by now

Funky isn't black though, he just sucks black ? .

"A white man's work will suck a black mans ? ." - Rozay.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    remember when trolls used to be funny??
  • Funky Dr
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well you seemed pretty proud to know a murder... Whats the deal with that? Is that what defines a man to you?

? was ACTUALLY in self defense, ? boy from the Bronx came out here in that tough guy ? , thought ? was sweet then tried to ? my boy, Bronx dude was in his 20's my boy was only 14, Bronx dude stabbed him up and shot him the day before, then told him he was gonna come back to finish him off, he tried, my boy had protection and took him out in 1 shot. he did 10 years then got out and started streetnews to bring awareness to what happens out here. I aint got no love for some punk ? from NY that tries coming out here and killing a 14 year old because he thinks its soft out here. ? that ? .

You wouldn't know a ? thing about that so keep your mouth shut. Its punk ? like you that ruined the IC and why the real muh fuckas all left. Go suck a ? dipped in Herpes juice ? boy
    remember when trolls used to be funny??

who you talking to?
  • Copper
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the 2 unfunny trolls u going back in forth with for whatever reason
  • Funky Dr
    edited December 2011
    Options
    On the flipside, this accounting student kid aint do ? to nobody, he aint deserve to go out like that
  • Funky Dr
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the 2 unfunny trolls u going back in forth with for whatever reason

Who the ? are you?

Get the ? outta my thread aint nobody ask for your opinion
  • Copper
    edited December 2011
    Options
    On the flipside, this accounting student kid aint do ? to nobody, he aint deserve to go out like that

no ? u do...now stop posting news stories from ur wack ass community.....WE DONT GIVE 2 FUKCS BOI!!
  • Copper
    edited December 2011
    Options
    no but remember when you weren't a ? ?
    oh wait, that was never

hop back over the fence jorge!!
  • Funky Dr
    edited December 2011
    Options
    no ? u do...now stop posting news stories from ur wack ass community.....WE DONT GIVE 2 FUKCS BOI!!

Its whatever pimpin, mine as well not even argue considering neither one of us can meet up in real life. ? it.
  • Copper
    edited December 2011
    Options
    and if we could u wouldnt do ? about it
  • Funky Dr
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the internet is real though
    i dont get how people refer to offline antics as real life
    as if the internet world is some dream in a dream inception type ?

this is all real life
    lol

true true, by the anonymity of the internet causes people to talk hard body whereas normally they wouldn't. Thats where the "real" and "fake" comes into play. I talk on here how I would in real life. Aint ? fake about me.
    and if we could u wouldnt do ? about it

aight fam