My Neice came home crying.......

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Attachment not found.
My 9 yr old niece came home crying yesterday and 7 different female members of my family were crying with her.

She was out riding her bicycle and a white man in a truck threw a half-empty beer can at her and yelled:
"get out of the street you little ni99er ? "
some of the beer splattered on her and she fell in the gutter.

WHY do they hate us sooooo much, what did we ever do to them to make them hate us so much?

My little niece dosent want to ride her bike and was scared to go to school this morning because she had nightmares that the evil white man would come to her school and ? her.
Attachment not found.

Comments

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok h rap I don't if this a mind game, but If it is I am game drop some knowledge right here sun
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ignorance!!! Pure ignorance.. I bet if you asked that dude why he hates blacks, he couldn't give you a legitimate reason. That's ? up doing that lil sister like that but Karma will come back to visit him real soon. ? punk.. .
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I call ? , but I'm interested to see where this thread goes after seeing how I just got managed to be called a racist devil for the 1st time in my life haha.

I don't know why the ? some white people hate black people or any minorities for that matter honestly.
    It all just seems pointless, but I don't see how or when it's going to stop, ? just seems bred into some people, other people get wrong by a certain race and always seem to harbor a grudge from then on.

Why don't you enlighten me Hrap, brother, tell me why you think some white people just don't like black people?
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn that's lame. ? happened to me when I was little and living in Ga. I know what the ? she going through.
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that's a damn shame.

that said, you're no different than that racist ? in his truck in the way you've wished pain and destruction towards innocent white family members of white people right here on this forum. if you're going to call out any white person for this behavior then first you need to learn how to take the high rode and demonstrate how to be the better person. an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind brother.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    turqiun wrote: »
    Damn that's lame. ? happened to me when I was little and living in Ga. I know what the ? she going through.
    Thats messed up brother, you mean some white racist did the same thing to you when you were a child??!!
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    that's a damn shame.

that said, you're no different than that racist ? in his truck in the way you've wished pain and destruction towards innocent white family members of white people right here on this forum. if you're going to call out any white person for this behavior then first you need to learn how to take the high rode and demonstrate how to be the better person. an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind brother.
    What wisdom you display!! I never thought my callous words were as effective as interpersonal interaction!!!! I am however shameful about the pain I have caused the children who may have perused this forum....
    I call ? , but I'm interested to see where this thread goes after seeing how I just got managed to be called a racist devil for the 1st time in my life haha.

I don't know why the ? some white people hate black people or any minorities for that matter honestly.
    It all just seems pointless, but I don't see how or when it's going to stop, ? just seems bred into some people, other people get wrong by a certain race and always seem to harbor a grudge from then on.

Why don't you enlighten me Hrap, brother, tell me why you think some white people just don't like black people?
    If you were called a racist devil it was most likely due to the fact that you speak negativlly towards aboriginals. You are an intolerant aussie bully...a caricature of Crocidile Dundee when he pulled out his Buck-knife against the evil black muggers ready to assault him. Why do you hate us? What did we ever do to you to warrant such hatred and animosity!
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    Ok h rap I don't if this a mind game, but If it is I am game drop some knowledge right here sun
    You spelled SUN right!!! Somewhere Rex Ryan & Derelle Revis are smiling.

The cold-hearted brute scarred my niece for life and you question me?? Were do your loyalties lie brother?
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    "WHY do they hate us sooooo much, what did we ever do to them to make them hate us so much?"

Heard this a few times. Heard it from a super sweet and innocent African girlfriend of mine who had come to realize racism toward Africans around the world. She cried and said "why do they hate us so much?". I swear I wanted to go outside and ? some crackers, right then and there. Helped me realize why blacks have to get angry and real with these crackaz sometimes.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    What wisdom you display!! I never thought my callous words were as effective as interpersonal interaction!!!! I am however shameful about the pain I have caused the children who may have perused this forum....

If you were called a racist devil it was most likely due to the fact that you speak negativlly towards aboriginals. You are an intolerant aussie bully...a caricature of Crocidile Dundee when he pulled out his Buck-knife against the evil black muggers ready to assault him. Why do you hate us? What did we ever do to you to warrant such hatred and animosity!

You spelled SUN right!!! Somewhere Rex Ryan & Derelle Revis are smiling.

The cold-hearted brute scarred my niece for life and you question me?? Were do your loyalties lie brother?

I don't mean to question, brother but for me an act so cruel is wrong! My loyalty is with my people brother! When I act I want the actual facts presented to me as before I take action. So thanks for correcting my ignorance brother!
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    "WHY do they hate us sooooo much, what did we ever do to them to make them hate us so much?"

Heard this a few times. Heard it from a super sweet and innocent African girlfriend of mine who had come to realize racism toward Africans around the world. She cried and said "why do they hate us so much?". I swear I wanted to go outside and ? some crackers, right then and there. Helped me realize why blacks have to get angry and real with these crackaz sometimes.
    But brother I dont want to get angry...some of my best friends are white!!

I even asked my best friend Bret who is white if he hated me and he said that I was different than most Ni999er's, I lacked the natural criminal impulse of a ni99er, and the fondness for watermelon....he did mention that my ? for Jalepeno flavored chips worried him that i might be a certified ? .
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »

how did she come to realize that?
    and smh t/s postin pics of lil girls cryin and ? , thats good propaganda to fuel the hate and all but that story aint tru
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

I even asked my best friend Bret who is white if he hated me and he said that I was different than most Ni999er's, I lacked the natural criminal impulse of a ni99er, and the fondness for watermelon....he did mention that my ? for Jalepeno flavored chips worried him that i might be a certified ? .

That story is an obvious lie.
    However if that did happen to your niece, im sorry. that's terrible. I don't believe all white people are bad, most of them are good.
    However there are useless pieces of ? that do ? like that who don't deserve to breath. They would all die slow painful deaths and spend eternity being satans personal ? if I had things my way.
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL, heres another thing I noticed.
    Every racist I have ever met in my life often proclaims "I don't hate _____(group they hate), Alot of my best friends are ______(Group they hate)"
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They don't hate us, they envy us cuz they can't be us. Oooohhhhhhhh.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    and smh t/s postin pics of lil girls cryin and ? , thats good propaganda to fuel the hate and all but that story aint tru
    ? please its as real as your pasty skin and the red pimples on your forehead.

Propaganda is a history book fa99itt.
  • NastyNasty
    edited June 2010
    Options

She had a lot of international friends given the fact she was an international student. She would encounter racism from both white Americans and non-African international students. Had parents of friends disrespecting her for being African, had people following her around in stores to see if she would steal ? . You know, stuff black Americans have been dealing with for centuries. Coming from an African country she didn't realize how bad it was. One day she just broke down. It made me realize how bad racism still is when somebody so kind and child-like in the matter of a couple years breaks down to that point. Really ? up my world because I realized how real white supremacy is and how damaging it is. I understood why Khalid said ? all of these racist ? .
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    That story is an obvious lie.
    However if that did happen to your niece, im sorry. that's terrible. I don't believe all white people are bad, most of them are good.
    However there are useless pieces of ? that do ? like that who don't deserve to breath. They would all die slow painful deaths and spend eternity being satans personal ? if I had things my way.
    Yeah well ? your mother with a rusty-razor if you think I have to lie to a bunch of faceless/nameless anonymous hidden identity aliases on a HipHop website.

When the ? hits the news i will be the first person to knock you unconscious and urinate on your face.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah well ? your mother with a rusty-razor if you think I have to lie to a bunch of faceless/nameless anonymous hidden identity aliases on a HipHop website.

When the ? hits the news i will be the first person to knock you unconscious and urinate on your face.

haa i think u said u from ny
    but isnt that racist truck driver beer can throwing stuff not some texas ?
  • Ham&CheeseHotPoc
    Ham&CheeseHotPoc Members Posts: 215
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • NastyNasty
    edited June 2010
    Options

LMAO... It'd be even funnier if there weren't people like this. Sad...
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options

I know you lie on here. You just did in the bolded portion where you caught feelings, actually both of your sentences in this post were lies, and a extreme case of E-Gangsterism. LOL.

If im nameless and faceless how are you going to find and attack me?
    I know what you look like and where you live. If I was bored I could find you, and make you regret being born, but I'm not that petty.
    I really wish you would find and attack me though. I have an unconcealed weapon license permit and can legally ? you if you attack me. That would be awesome. However, if you were to approach me, when you see that big 40 cal in plain sight, and realize I'm wearing bulletproof clothing I think you would be smart to bow down to a ? thats greater than you.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    haa i think u said u from ny
    but isnt that racist truck driver beer can throwing stuff not some texas ?
    Im not in New York. he wasnt a "trucker" and if you think racism is secluded to a specific region just check the statistics.

I expected a cruel and callous response because many of you have no empathy and compassion towards Black suffrage.

The inhumane savage that attacked my family will most likely find a jury with your same mindstate....history repeats itself.
  • Ham&CheeseHotPoc
    Ham&CheeseHotPoc Members Posts: 215
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im not in New York. he wasnt a "trucker" and if you think racism is secluded to a specific region just check the statistics.

I expected a cruel and callous response because many of you have no empathy and compassion towards Black suffrage.

The inhumane savage that attacked my family will most likely find a jury with your same mindstate....history repeats itself.

1c83ae13fa526a4a9a29dde50030cb90.gif
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options

Honestly I would believe that story if it was told by anyone but you.
    Either way it does happen every day and if it did I feel for your niece. No little innocent child should have to be subjected to that.
    With that being said, I still think its a 95/5 chance your story is a lie, because it was told by you.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    I know you lie on here. You just did in the bolded portion where you caught feelings, actually both of your sentences in this post were lies, and a extreme case of E-Gangsterism. LOL.

If im nameless and faceless how are you going to find and attack me?
    I know what you look like and where you live. If I was bored I could find you, and make you regret being born, but I'm not that petty.
    I really wish you would find and attack me though. I have an unconcealed weapon license permit and can legally ? you if you attack me. That would be awesome. However, if you were to approach me, when you see that big 40 cal in plain sight, and realize I'm wearing bulletproof clothing I think you would be smart to bow down to a ? thats greater than you.
    Thats why I talk so much ? ...because known people like Dr. Funky, Raskhalif & Darckscies know who I am...and know that the only type of person that would oppose me is a person who doesn't exist...an anonymous alias like you.

Its easy for a lame to talk ? behind an avatar, I prefer to talk ? to your face with no disguise, there are plenty pics & links in my profile to let you know who I am and where Im at.
    Either Im fearless or just not afraid of you :)

? the guntalk, I would beat you half to death with a couch-cushion you are that puzzy.

the fact that you side with the peckerwoood and his aliases is no surprise, wait for the news article.