Let's Keep It Real, Oh My ? By Usher Is A Shi#ty Song

Options
tab58064
tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
Ok now, I've tried & I've tried to get with this song "Oh My ? " by Usher & I finally got to say it........the song is ? !!! The only reason it's getting the play that it's getting is because it's Usher's song. The ? is lame pretty much from beginning to end & when I saw him perform it live on American Idol, dude was awful.

I've been a fan of Usher's music since he entered the game, but dude is getting away with musical murder with this song!! LMAO!! Do y'all agree or disagree??

Comments

• Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The song is not his best but I still like to listen to it
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's a catchy song but it's str8 gah-bage.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's catchy. It's my least favorite of his singles out at the moment though.
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I agree t/s...song is boo boo.
  • quietaskept
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't like it, but I'd be lyin if I didn't say it was catchy enough to get stuck in my head...

oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh, ohhhh myyy ? !
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    C/S that song is Usher's worse song of his career.
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    C/S that song is Usher's worse song of his career.
    You know I agree with you, this is the worse song of his career. What bothers me most is that it gets played & force-fed to folk who eventually submit & find some way of liking that ? . I tried, but the song is just that horrible that I couldn't find any way to give it props or listens. I hate it when an artist gets away with making totally ? music just because of who they are. It gives them no motivation to challenge themselves. Usher has a history of hits & an album out now with way better ? than this on it, but because it's produced by the highly overrated Will.I.Am & performed by Usher it's by default an automatic hit song per music industry!! ? !!
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Confessions was fire...sadly, dude has fallen off badly... that's how fickle the American music industry is
  • quietaskept
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    You know I agree with you, this is the worse song of his career. What bothers me most is that it gets played & force-fed to folk who eventually submit & find some way of liking that ? . I tried, but the song is just that horrible that I couldn't find any way to give it props or listens. I hate it when an artist gets away with making totally ? music just because of who they are. It gives them no motivation to challenge themselves. Usher has a history of hits & an album out now with way better ? than this on it, but because it's produced by the highly overrated Will.I.Am & performed by Usher it's by default an automatic hit song per music industry!! ? !!

They play it on the radio so much, you start thinking you're crazy because somebody must like the ? for them to keep playing it. So I tried to like this song, but I cannot. I just can't! And co-sign, there are much better songs on this album.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It only sounds good in the club. Don't need to be on the radio.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    goes w/o sayin...
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tl_superbowl23.jpg

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's a "? Song" cause it did it's job. It's a club record and it has blazed tons of clubs across the globe. Sure it's not Usher style but it worked for what he was trying to do. The song also saved what was a lackluster album from flopping even more. It reminds me of when Will. I . Am did that beat for Common called "I want you". The song sounded nothing like something Common wouldn't do but it worked for the clubs. Judge the song for what it is. A Club record that went #1 in over 12 countries and is one of the biggest hits of Usher Career. Oh Yea, it's currently the #1 song in the country right now.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's a "? Song" cause it did it's job. It's a club record and it has blazed tons of clubs across the globe. Sure it's not Usher style but it worked for what he was trying to do. The song also saved what was a lackluster album from flopping even more. It reminds me of when Will. I . Am did that beat for Common called "I want you". The song sounded nothing like something Common wouldn't do but it worked for the clubs. Judge the song for what it is. A Club record that went #1 in over 12 countries and is one of the biggest hits of Usher Career. Oh Yea, it's currently the #1 song in the country right now.

exactly /thread
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This song is ? -awful, and I generally like the Black Eyed Peas.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

That song was a single??
  • boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i agree with those who are saying it's catchy but terrible at the sametime. i just a little dissapointed in usher, he sounds liek he's jumping the bandwagon really bad with this song, just trying to catch the mainstream audeince attention by putting out a pop song. usher knows this isn't his real music. the song that's ? though is that "lil freak" song. that is the worst of all his singles.
  • quietaskept
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    exactly /thread

A lot of songs go number one or bang in the club, but it doesn't make the song any less ? to some people. Think about Single Ladies and Right Round by Flo Rida,