Ayo If I was your Black president.....

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
1.) I would rebuild & reshape the U.S. Department of education, I would pay teachers twice their salary w/ bonuses for acheivement goals. Id take half the money out of the space program and put it into schools

Smaller classrooms
Culture specific curriculum's
Music/ Arts/Drama programs would be properly funds
Nutricious meals
proper physical education classes
Sex ed.
Head start for Pre.K
Weekend programs
Nursery for single mothers
Performance standards for all schools
More mentoring for at-risk youth

2.) Ban all assualt rifles, nobody goes hunting with an AK47.

3.) War on drugs would focus on the suppliers, smugglers, traffikers, and the imports from Columbia, Peru, Afghanistan, and Mexico, instead of street-level dealers.

4.) Reparations in the form of free college tuition to all descendants of slaves and native Americans, and Japanese held in interment camps

5.) Alcohol & Tobacco Im going to put an extra $3 tax on every bottle and every box of ciggerette.

Then I would free Mumia & arrest George Bush for war crimes...just starting theres more.

Comments

• theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sounds good, education certainly needs a serious change.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »

booooooooooo, ain't no such thang as a "assault rifle" homie. Its already illegal to own fully automatic machine guns made after 1986 (assuming your state allows them), and its so expensive only rich gun nuts own them legally. You think Pirus and Rollin 60s will give a flyin ? about any gun law u pass?? (whattup janklow)

3.) War on drugs would focus on the suppliers, smugglers, traffikers, and the imports from Columbia, Peru, Afghanistan, and Mexico, instead of street-level dealers.

:tu shut down sosa
    4.) Reparations in the form of free college tuition to all descendants of slaves and native Americans, and Japanese held in interment camps

:tu for including the Native Americans
    5.) Alcohol & Tobacco Im going to put an extra $3 tax on every bottle and every box of ciggerette.

please add a gas tax while u at it, its our only hope....
    Then I would free Mumia & arrest George Bush for war crimes...just starting theres more.

Don't forget Assata Shakur and Henry Kissinger.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^^^^LMAO @ Kissenger

Im banning all automatic weapons!! Nothing but revolvers.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Where the rest at soundin good so far. You dont really need to ban assualt rifles though, youd have more of an effect banning smaller arms because they are acually legal right now and do most of the killing.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thats a good list, my only question would be, how is all that going to be funded?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I agree with all that. Except for the assault rifle ban. Although if guns were banned I wouldnt care.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    thats a good list, my only question would be, how is all that going to be funded?

GOTDAMN REPUBLICAN...always ruining the damn fun wit all that "accounting" and ? lol
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    GOTDAMN REPUBLICAN...always ruining the damn fun wit all that "accounting" and ? lol

<jeezy>Fukk dat ? ? ...</jeezy>
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I like your credentials. I think everything would be a great idea, except for the $3 tax on liquor... Come on man, I need that drank.
    BTW would you legalize dank if you were elected?
  • elliott_argon
    elliott_argon Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1.) I would rebuild & reshape the U.S. Department of education, I would pay teachers twice their salary w/ bonuses for acheivement goals. Id take half the money out of the space program and put it into schools

Smaller classrooms
    Culture specific curriculum's
    Music/ Arts/Drama programs would be properly funds
    Nutricious meals
    proper physical education classes
    Sex ed.
    Head start for Pre.K
    Weekend programs
    Nursery for single mothers
    Performance standards for all schools
    More mentoring for at-risk youth

sounds good...get on a ballot (and drop that $3 tax on alcohol)
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    of course, half the people that want to ban "assault weapons" can't define the term and don't really know what the 1994 AWB did. or the way actual fully-automatic weapons are regulated. but then i doubt you expected me to vote for you anyway, right?
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    booooooooooo, ain't no such thang as a "assault rifle" homie. Its already illegal to own fully automatic machine guns made after 1986 (assuming your state allows them), and its so expensive only rich gun nuts own them legally. You think Pirus and Rollin 60s will give a flyin ? about any gun law u pass?? (whattup janklow)
    well, California already has crazy restricted laws when it comes to those kinds of rifles... but that's never mattered to posturing politicians (or their armed security). but then i briefly touched on this already...
    Although if guns were banned I wouldnt care.
    DAMN IT
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Good except the space part... that ? is paramount. Just tax the ? outta legalized weed, cigs, alcohol, and various entertainment industries.

Or just say "? it all" and make us a libertarian country. Please lol.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can't complain, although I personally would also legalize marijuana for consumption and selling. ? knows this economy needs an extra jolt of legal money.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can't complain, although I personally would also legalize marijuana for consumption and selling. ? knows this economy needs an extra jolt of legal money.

that's right. legit employment brings crime rates down. the only time this rule didn't apply was during the peak of the ? epidemic (1985-1994.) but thankfully, that's been over for a while now.