I was a little mastermind kingpin when I was younger mang

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I used to have ? stealin out dude's backpacks and lockers in middle school and giving me half the profits. They were just happy to get a little piece but I knew how to break into the lockers and I knew what times to do it when nobody would be watching so I got half of everybody's share. Once we took the earnings from this book fair like straight up out the lockbox. It was like 300 hunnid.

Candy was outlawed at my Christian school cuz people were eating during class and shitl so I used to buy a bunch of candy when my mom went to Costcos and have the cute girls in class sell it. I made a killing off that. From the theft and the candy selling I bought myself a bunch of Fubu gear and a VMU for my Dreamcast.

Too bad I couldn't translate this get money attitude to my adult life :(

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    your dashiki is ?
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    your dashiki is ?

I know right I had the ? choosin that day
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FUBU my nig? Really??
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    FUBU my nig? Really??

fam this was 1999-2000 Fubu was IT back then
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ya too bad .....
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you can't avoid it ? it's in ya blood

you gotta put some chicks on stroll

get them birds chirping to get that money working

at the very least you gotta put some work on the block

anything else would be uncivilized
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    whats up with that African garb you got on Lamar?
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited June 2010
    Options
    are you the same dude that ade that thread about shaving of your moustache and now u think u look like a ? ? SMH LOL!
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Theres a kid like this in every school ......Given i was have kids steal ? ...but i had my school on smash in the candy department ....Was movin blow pops, warheads, kablueys , bubblicious heavy lol
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always been a manipulative person. Made sure I was friends with the biggest ? in my grade and always kept secrets that ppl told me to use as blackmail if need be. Rarely had to get physical but I started off every school year by beating a ? ass in front of everybody to set the "that ? is not the one to ? with" tone.

I learned early, most ppl are timid and full of fear and want to be lead.

I lead by any means outchea
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to do that in middle school. Would go thru everybody's while they were in gym class. Got this one dude for $200 bucks, plus another $60-70 from the rest. He kinda knew the flex so I knew he was gonna snitch. I bagged up all the money and threw it in the bushes outside the schools backdoors. Get called to the office this kid and the principal in there straight interrogating the ? out me . I empty out my pockets and everything. Kid asks the principal to search my locker and even tho I know they aren't gonna find ? I fight that to the end to play it off. Finally they search it don't find anything and the principal and kid apologize to me. I go to the washroom 5 mins before classes are done put that bag of money in my pocket and slide out that ? soon as the final bell rings. That was a good day.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U ? wouldn't pop a balloon at a county Fair....
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    U ? wouldn't pop a balloon at a county Fair....

2hx64xwu0od5.gif

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    elementary i use to draw pics and sell them for quarters..

jr high i was sellin candy and gambling..

highschool i organized a gambling ring and even had security on the payroll.. i also ? wit the ? in the attendance office and sold readmittance slips and for 20 bux i could get ur report card before they mailed them home..

iv been about this money since i can remember..
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to sell burned games for the ps1, mixtapes. Bet on all my football games. Sold fake transcripts to get in jucos.

Lol thats awesome. In 6th grade when i learned how to download full album i was selling burned albums/mixtapes to kids at school.

"Hey i got that new ludacris album, it aint coming out for another 3 weeks. 2 dollars."

I made some pretty decent money doing that ? , would hook a lot of friends up for free though haha.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I fumbled my biggest potential hustle

Back in the day Nike had this crazy ? where if you mailed your shoes back and said ? was wrong wit em, they mail you back a new diff pair or certificate for equal value

Over a 3yr span I had like 20 kicks, each for 3-4 months at a time

I never flipped it to make money b/c I just wanted new shoes lol
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    in 5 grade i would act like i tripped to grab chicks ? ...thats all i got

Man that reminds me of grade 7. Walking down the hall and a piece of tissue falls out from this ? shirt. You already know I start clowning laughing hysterically and ? . Come to school next day they call me to the office talking about I grabbed this chicks breast. And 2 next chicks in there backing her up. In school suspension for 2 weeks. ? know in school suspensions the woat. Etherous ? . The ? did admit she lied like 2 months later but still that ? ? with a young ? . Nobody believed me cept my pops. He went in on the principal tho when the truth came out. That white ? eyes walked the ? up.