Religious End Time prophecy is actually Reptilian End Game blueprint

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i'm not shocked at how mentally handicapped u are tho... maybe u really do need to go check out that mental ward Earl?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    your mom was shocked at the length, girth, magnitude, amplitude, and sheer excellence of my ? tho

but for real, have you ever been treated for a mental disorder? because people who believe reptilians run the world are not right in the head, b
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home Earl?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If you are unwilling or unable to adhere to the rules of this forum, we will swiftly remove you. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    your mom was shocked at the length, girth, magnitude, amplitude, and sheer excellence of my ? tho

but for real, have you ever been treated for a mental disorder? because people who believe reptilians run the world are not right in the head, b

reptilian is just another name for what ppl call DEMONIC entities.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If you are unwilling or unable to adhere to the rules of this forum, we will swiftly remove you. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

You are depriving some poor trailer park of its idiot... go there
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    LOL I WILL POST EVEN A WIKIPEDIA LINK THAT CONTAINS SOME NAG HAMMADI SCRIPTURE FOR YOUR ? ASS!

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Demiurge#Yaldabaoth

Shut YO MOUTH, AND STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVE, Again i read it and that do not have anything that you claimed like it's some new secret ? , you said read what Yahushua said about YAH and you will post the scripture. I read your first link and i read this wiki link. Now tell me what you saw that will make you make that claim? Post it!!

I hope you didn't think that Yahuwah and Yaldabaoth is the same spirit? I wait and let you answer that.

And another thing you dont even have Knowledge on the creations and Genesis so how in the hell you can breakdown and have some understanding The Apocryphon of John.

AND YOU BETTER STUDY AND KNOW ABOUT OPHITES AND THE HELLENIST SETHIANS and who where they before you start posting their scriptures and were they influence by the very same people that have you spooked out of your mind. Because like i said even Lucifer will sprinkle truth to mix with his lies.

you dont even know what you reading or quoting and know nothing about these people, your mind set is attracting some spirits that's is far from YAH
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Shut YO MOUTH, AND STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVE, Again i read it and that do not have anything that you claimed like it's some new secret ? , you said read what Yahushua said about YAH and you will post the scripture. I read your first link and i read this wiki link. Now tell me what you saw that will make you make that claim? Post it!!

I hope you didn't think that Yahuwah and Yaldabaoth is the same spirit? I wait and let you answer that.

And another thing you dont even have Knowledge on the creations and Genesis so how in the hell you can breakdown and have some understanding The Apocryphon of John.

AND YOU BETTER STUDY AND KNOW ABOUT OPHITES AND THE HELLENIST SETHIANS and who where they before you start posting their scriptures and were they influence by the very same people that have you spooked out of your mind. Because like i said even Lucifer will sprinkle truth to mix with his lies.

you dont even know what you reading or quoting and know nothing about these people, your mind set is attracting some spirits that's is far from YAH

LMAO if you STUDY THE NAG HAMMADI SCRIPTURES U WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWERS I POSTED THE LINKS!

YOU CAN EVEN GOOGLE RESEARCH THESE SCRIPTURES AND THAT NAME.

YOU ARE A DUMBAZZ!
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

Yaldabaoth

In the Ophite and Sethian systems, which have many affinities with that last mentioned, the making of the world is ascribed to a company of seven archons, whose names are given, but their chief, “Yaldabaoth” (also known as "Yaltabaoth" or "Ialdabaoth") comes into still greater prominence.
    In the Apocryphon of John circa 120-180 AD, the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:
    Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names
    . The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am ? and there is no other ? beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[24]
    He is Demiurge and maker of man,
    but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. The Demiurge, fearing lest Jesus, whom he had intended as his Messiah, should spread the knowledge of the Supreme ? , had him crucified by the Romans. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.
    In Pistis Sophia Yaldabaoth has already sunk from his high estate and resides in Chaos, where, with his forty-nine demons, he tortures wicked souls in boiling rivers of pitch, and with other punishments (pp. 257, 382). He is an archon with the face of a lion, half flame and half darkness.
    Yaldabaoth is frequently called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides, with the body of a serpent. We are told also,[25] that the Demiurge is of a fiery nature, the words of Moses being applied to him, “the Lord our ? is a burning and consuming fire,” a text used also by Simon.[26]
    Under the name of Nebro (rebel), Yaldabaoth is called an angel in the apocryphal Gospel of Judas. He is first mentioned in “The Cosmos, Chaos, and the Underworld” as one of the twelve angels to come “into being [to] rule over chaos and the [underworld]”. He comes from heaven, his “face flashed with fire and whose appearance was defiled with blood”. Nebro creates six angels in addition to the angel Saklas to be his assistants. These six in turn create another twelve angels “with each one receiving a portion in the heavens.”
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Now all of that is from the Nag Hammadi scriptures that were mostly written b4 and around the same time as the KJV New Testament... Who would write all of these scriptures and hide them in Egypt ? In my eyes it jus goes to show that ALL scripture is questionable. All these different books found from thousands of years ago with different scripture is not a good look.

Naw ? dont try that switch a roo ? now, you done ripped your draws into two and I REBUKE YOUR LIES, TREACHERY AND DECEIT DID'NT YOU SAID THIS ON PAGE 1

But NOT all scripture was destroyed during the Roman Crusades... Do research on the Nag Hammadi scriptures that are over 2,000 years old which were found in Egypt in 1945... They reveal the truth about the one many ppl worship and claim to be a ? and I am not speaking of Jesus/Yeshua. The Nag Hammadi scriptures are the teachings of Yeshua BEFORE they were distorted by the Roman Catholic Church.

Go see what Yeshua says about the ? of the Old Testament in the Nag Hammadi scriptures... Also research what the earliest gnostic Christians believed about the ? of the Old Testament and this world. Yeshua was a messenger of truth from the true ? according to the Nag Hammadi gospels that are over 2,000 years old. You can look them up here.

YOU IS A DAMN LIE AND I TOLD YOU ONCE, I WILL NOT LET YOU COME ON HERE AND MISLEAD JACOB, YOU TRIED THAT ? ONCE WHEN YOU WAS JUDAH7 AND I KNEW YOUR SPIRIT HAVE SOME INTENTIONS TO FOOL JACOB, THAT'S WHY I CALLED YOUR ASS OUT
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    naw ? dont try that switch a roo ? now, you done ripped your draws into two and i rebuke your lies, treachery and deceit did'nt you said this on page 1

but not all scripture was destroyed during the roman crusades... Do research on the nag hammadi scriptures that are over 2,000 years old which were found in egypt in 1945... They reveal the truth about the one many ppl worship and claim to be a ? and i am not speaking of jesus/yeshua. The nag hammadi scriptures are the teachings of yeshua before they were distorted by the roman catholic church.

Go see what yeshua says about the ? of the old testament in the nag hammadi scriptures... Also research what the earliest gnostic christians believed about the ? of the old testament and this world. Yeshua was a messenger of truth from the true ? according to the nag hammadi gospels that are over 2,000 years old. You can look them up here.

you is a damn lie and i told you once, i will not let you come on here and mislead jacob, you tried that ? once when you was judah7 and i knew your spirit have some intentions to fool jacob, that's why i called your ass out

i didn't change anything they reveal the truth about what the earliest christians believed in and practiced u fool... They followed nag hammadi type of scriptures. They were killed and forced to convert to roman catholics belief system and they had their scriptures destroyed but the nag hammadi survived. There are millions today who still teach it and practice this religion!
    What I posted is only partial of whats contained in those scriptures, I haven't even read the whole thing yet.

U mad?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I will say this, whoever wrote the Bible as it stands today was definitely influenced by some evil, Satanic like force out there. Only an evil influence would tell people in a book that slavery and genocide is acceptable. ? the Bible. It can lick my Black ? . Both of them lol
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You lost me at "Roman Catholic version of the Qur'an"
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Naw ? dont try that switch a roo ? now, you done ripped your draws into two and I REBUKE YOUR LIES, TREACHERY AND DECEIT DID'NT YOU SAID THIS ON PAGE 1

But NOT all scripture was destroyed during the Roman Crusades... Do research on the Nag Hammadi scriptures that are over 2,000 years old which were found in Egypt in 1945... They reveal the truth about the one many ppl worship and claim to be a ? and I am not speaking of Jesus/Yeshua. The Nag Hammadi scriptures are the teachings of Yeshua BEFORE they were distorted by the Roman Catholic Church.

Go see what Yeshua says about the ? of the Old Testament in the Nag Hammadi scriptures... Also research what the earliest gnostic Christians believed about the ? of the Old Testament and this world. Yeshua was a messenger of truth from the true ? according to the Nag Hammadi gospels that are over 2,000 years old. You can look them up here.

YOU IS A DAMN LIE AND I TOLD YOU ONCE, I WILL NOT LET YOU COME ON HERE AND MISLEAD JACOB, YOU TRIED THAT ? ONCE WHEN YOU WAS JUDAH7 AND I KNEW YOUR SPIRIT HAVE SOME INTENTIONS TO FOOL JACOB, THAT'S WHY I CALLED YOUR ASS OUT

Even the Ancient Egyptians practiced a similar Christanity which is contained in the Nag Hammadi scriptures... They didn't practice your Roman Catholic version.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I will say this, whoever wrote the Bible as it stands today was definitely influenced by some evil, Satanic like force out there. Only an evil influence would tell people in a book that slavery and genocide is acceptable. ? the Bible. It can lick my Black ? . Both of them lol

lol whats interesting is the same King James that authorized the 1611 Bible also wrote a book with the title "DEMONOLOGY"

http://www.amazon.com/Demonology-King-James-I/dp/1585096660

Demonology [Paperback]
    King James I. (Author)

Although he did not know it at the time, the author of this book, King James, was to become one of the most influential people in mankind's religious history. He was responsible for the widely accepted King James Bible, based in part on the beliefs set forth in this book. Written directly by his own hand, it is shown that he believed himself to be an instrument of ? . He believed in Satan and that his mission was to seek out and ? "witches" (the Devil's ministers). He was convinced that they had tried to cast spells and ? him on numerous occasions. This book provides the reader with an interesting psychological profile of this man -- revealing his mindset and the tactics used to hold sway over his people.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yaldabaoth

In the Ophite and Sethian systems, which have many affinities with that last mentioned, the making of the world is ascribed to a company of seven archons, whose names are given, but their chief, “Yaldabaoth” (also known as "Yaltabaoth" or "Ialdabaoth") comes into still greater prominence.
    In the Apocryphon of John circa 120-180 AD, the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:
    Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names
    . The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am ? and there is no other ? beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[24]
    He is Demiurge and maker of man,
    but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. The Demiurge, fearing lest Jesus, whom he had intended as his Messiah, should spread the knowledge of the Supreme ? , had him crucified by the Romans. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.
    In Pistis Sophia Yaldabaoth has already sunk from his high estate and resides in Chaos, where, with his forty-nine demons, he tortures wicked souls in boiling rivers of pitch, and with other punishments (pp. 257, 382). He is an archon with the face of a lion, half flame and half darkness.
    Yaldabaoth is frequently called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides, with the body of a serpent. We are told also,[25] that the Demiurge is of a fiery nature, the words of Moses being applied to him, “the Lord our ? is a burning and consuming fire,” a text used also by Simon.[26]
    Under the name of Nebro (rebel), Yaldabaoth is called an angel in the apocryphal Gospel of Judas. He is first mentioned in “The Cosmos, Chaos, and the Underworld” as one of the twelve angels to come “into being [to] rule over chaos and the [underworld]”. He comes from heaven, his “face flashed with fire and whose appearance was defiled with blood”. Nebro creates six angels in addition to the angel Saklas to be his assistants. These six in turn create another twelve angels “with each one receiving a portion in the heavens.”

*FALLS OUT OF CHAIR, AND ROLLS AROUND THE GROUND LIKE "IN LIVING COLOR'S ARSENIO HALL*

Do you know what is and who are the Demiurge go find out and come back and do you know who were the Ophite and Sethians, NO you dont you just quote ? with out understanding, I always knew you was an Hellenist Greek loving heathen.

Now when i told You that when Noah was born as an Albino and Noah's father thought his wife slept with one of the fallen angles and went to Enoch you had something slick to say about that.

Again you have no knowledge of the creations in genesis so you wouldnt even know how to decipher of Apocryphon of John now what creation did Yaltabaoth made. Know this one set of men was made without the Rauch and one was and his Name is Adam THE HEBREW, A BLACK MAN.

Now this is where you have to get understanding on the Hellenist Greek loving sethites and the Ophite, who are they and who influence them was they influence by the serpent because Lucifer will always sprinkle the truth with his treachery like this

but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy that ray of light is the spirit of YAH and lucifier knew what power we dwell when we received the rauch.

And Yaldaboth looks like lucifier to me and he hates man and will always try to take YAH'S GLORY.

AND SHAME ON YOU THINKING THAT YALTABAOTH IS YAHUWAH, you fall the tricks of the fallen ones everytime
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *falls out of chair, and rolls around the ground like "in living color's arsenio hall*

do you know what is and who are the demiurge go find out and come back and do you know who were the ophite and sethians, no you dont you just quote ? with out understanding, i always knew you was an hellenist greek loving heathen.

Now when i told you that when noah was born as an albino and noah's father thought his wife slept with one of the fallen angles and went to enoch you had something slick to say about that.

Again you have no knowledge of the creations in genesis so you wouldnt even know how to decipher of apocryphon of john now what creation did yaltabaoth made. Know this one set of men was made without the rauch and one was and his name is adam the hebrew, a black man.

Now this is where you have to get understanding on the hellenist greek loving sethites and the ophite, who are they and who influence them was they influence by the serpent because lucifer will always sprinkle the truth with his treachery like this

but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, yaldabaoth is filled with envy that ray of light is the spirit of yah and lucifier knew what power we dwell when we received the rauch.

And yaldaboth looks like lucifier to me and he hates man and will always try to take yah's glory.

And shame on you thinking that yaltabaoth is yahuwah, you fall the tricks of the fallen ones everytime

you need to read those nag hammadi scripture they quote old testament scripture like where it says "i am ? and there is no ? beside me" the only entity that said that was the old testament ? and they identify him with yaltabaoth. And there are many many more scriptures in the nag hammadi even garden of eden scriptures i posted the links but u refuse to read them
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i didn't change anything they reveal the truth about what the earliest christians believed in and practiced u fool... They followed nag hammadi type of scriptures. They were killed and forced to convert to roman catholics belief system and they had their scriptures destroyed but the nag hammadi survived. There are millions today who still teach it and practice this religion!
    What I posted is only partial of whats contained in those scriptures, I haven't even read the whole thing yet.

U mad?

you lying seprent your father is a thief, murder and lair from the beginning the earliest earliest followers of christ was not christians they are Hebrews better known as Ebionites.
    Yahusha followers followed The Torah and the Message of Yahushua the Christ.

Early christian followers didnt the Nag Hammadi was a small sect of people who called themselves Ophites and Sethians in which they was influence by the greeks and plato, they most likely were former hebrews who converted to the paganism of the hellenist and influence by the fallen ones
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you lying seprent your father is a thief, murder and lair from the beginning the earliest earliest followers of christ was not christians they are hebrews better known as ebionites.
    Yahusha followers followed the torah and the message of yahushua the christ.

Early christian followers didnt the nag hammadi is was a small sect of people who called themselves ophites and sethians in which they was influence by the greeks and plato, they most likely were former hebrews who converted to the paganism of the hellenist and influence by the fallen ones

u are a joke.... Lmao
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you lying seprent your father is a thief, murder and lair from the beginning the earliest earliest followers of christ was not christians they are hebrews better known as ebionites.
    Yahusha followers followed the torah and the message of yahushua the christ.

Early christian followers didnt the nag hammadi is was a small sect of people who called themselves ophites and sethians in which they was influence by the greeks and plato, they most likely were former hebrews who converted to the paganism of the hellenist and influence by the fallen ones

and now that i think about it i think i might as well post more of those nag hammadi scriptures! Lol
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you need to read those nag hammadi scripture they quote old testament scripture like where it says "i am ? and there is no ? beside me" the only entity that said that was the old testament ? and they identify him with yaltabaoth. And there are many many more scriptures in the nag hammadi even garden of eden scriptures i posted the links but u refuse to read them

So what feeble minded person, Lucifer quoted scriptures to the The Messiyah Yahushua that tells you that they well versed in scripture, and so what Yaltabaoth said He's ? and there is no ? beside him, you notice he used Pagan names and didnt say he YHWH because that name is truth and holy and if he would of said he's that holy name to do evil in YAHUWAH NAME his mouth would of burn off.

Even Lucifer knows his limits

Exodus 20 :7 Thou shalt not take the name of YHWH thy Elohim in vain; for YHWH will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Like i said know who you quote, and so what they have scripture about garden of eden, like i said lucifer will give truth with his lies it's up to you to know what's truth and lie's then you can see his plan.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so what feeble minded person, lucifer quoted scriptures to the the messiyah yahushua that tells you that they well versed in scripture, and so what yaltabaoth said he's elohim and there is no elohim beside him, you notice he used pagan names and didnt say he yhwh because that name is truth and holy and if he would of said he's that holy name to do evil in yahuwah name his mouth would of burn off.

Even lucifer knows his limits

exodus 20 :7 thou shalt not take the name of yhwh thy elohim in vain; for yhwh will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

like i said know who you quote, and so what they have scripture about garden of eden, like i said lucifer will give truth with his lies it's up to you to know what's truth and lie's then you can see his plan.

there are millions that still practice this early form of christanity today. These scriptures are from the 1st & 2nd century a.d. And this form of christanity was bigger than the roman version.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    u are a joke.... Lmao

No you bi-polar schizophrenic, hellenist greek hebrew christian occult scientologist you is a joke judah7 or is it beenwize, now tell me this is from a sane minded person.

you went from this

to this

Now all of that is from the Nag Hammadi scriptures that were mostly written b4 and around the same time as the KJV New Testament... Who would write all of these scriptures and hide them in Egypt ? In my eyes it jus goes to show that ALL scripture is questionable. All these different books found from thousands of years ago with different scripture is not a good look.

in a blink of an eye, you switched from Nag Hammadi is the truth to it's questionable. but hold up for a person who supposed to know scriptures and goes by the name beenwize how can a person thinks that Yaldabaoth is Yahuwah and beleive in a group that thinks that Eve eating the fruit and listeing to lucifer and breaking Yah's commandment to them make lucifer some type of hero.

Now it looks like THE JOKES ON YOU JACK, your spirit attracts the wicked
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No you bi-polar schizophrenic, hellenist greek hebrew christian occult scientologist you is a joke judah7 or is it beenwize, now tell me this is from a sane minded person.

you went from this

to this

in a blink of an eye, you switched from Nag Hammadi is the truth to it's questionable. but hold up for a person who supposed to know scriptures and goes by the name beenwize how can a person thinks that Yaldabaoth is Yahuwah and beleive in a group that thinks that Eve eating the fruit and listeing to lucifer and breaking Yah's commandment to them make lucifer some type of hero.

Now it looks like THE JOKES ON YOU JACK, your spirit attracts the wicked

like i said they do reveal the TRUTH regarding what early christians believed and practiced... u can't deny that fool.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    there are millions that still practice this early form of christanity today. These scriptures are from the 1st & 2nd century a.d. And this form of christanity was bigger than the roman version.

I hardly believe that, there is millions that are coptic christians in egypt and ethiopia that split from the Roman Church because they dont celebrate the pagan holidays and follows the Old Testament Laws and sabbath.

But even so what that got to do with anything there is a million devil worshippers