Gears of War 3: RAAM's Shadow - DLC Review

Options
kanggoodie
kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in IllGaming

Appearantly the season pass users are having a problem downloading the DLC.. joshuaboy, could u help me out with links? im at work and cant get to gaming websites.. just youtube...

ive been waiting to play as raam in multiplayer since the game came out.. but skorge waka flocka dreads>>> lmao

DREW..... its on tonight ? .....

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? you already know
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Gears of War 3 Season Pass owners are currently unable to get the Raam's Shadow DLC for free - as they should.

A number of readers have alerted Eurogamer to the issue, which asks Season Pass owners to fork out for the DLC - out today.

At the time of publication, choosing the in-game option to download the content directs you to the 1200 MS Point version of the DLC on the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Some Gears fans have inadvertently bought the DLC from this page - despite paying for the Season Pass and being entitled to it for free.

Epic took to Twitter to say it is trying to find out what's gone wrong - and asked eager fans to be patient.

"We're investigating why Season Pass holders are pointing at the wrong RAAM's Shadow offer," director of production Rod Fergusson Tweeted. "Please be patient."

Until then, Season Pass owners are advised not to purchase the 1200 MS Point version of the Raam's Shadow DLC.
  • kanggoodie
    edited December 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Gears of War 3 Season Pass owners are currently unable to get the Raam's Shadow DLC for free - as they should.

A number of readers have alerted Eurogamer to the issue, which asks Season Pass owners to fork out for the DLC - out today.

At the time of publication, choosing the in-game option to download the content directs you to the 1200 MS Point version of the DLC on the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Some Gears fans have inadvertently bought the DLC from this page - despite paying for the Season Pass and being entitled to it for free.

Epic took to Twitter to say it is trying to find out what's gone wrong - and asked eager fans to be patient.

"We're investigating why Season Pass holders are pointing at the wrong RAAM's Shadow offer," director of production Rod Fergusson Tweeted. "Please be patient."

Until then, Season Pass owners are advised not to purchase the 1200 MS Point version of the Raam's Shadow DLC.

thanks... i honestly think that the season pass system is broken. thats whole setup should be revamped to where it detects the season pass on the system so even if u do go to the purchase area, it says 0 points needed... ive seen ppl accidently pay for DLC on mortal kombat for this same reason....
  • kanggoodie
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • kanggoodie
    edited December 2011
    Options
    its working now..... 2.0 GB download
  • daking1
    daking1 Members Posts: 81
    edited December 2011
    Options
    any body want work in this wit my squad let me know we handing out whoopins!!!!
  • kanggoodie
    edited December 2011
    Options
    daking1 wrote: »

i dont think u ? with the squad drew plays with... or me...
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    downloading tonight!! LOL@Skorge with Waka dreds.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »

They should already know, we're the top on the IC for gears.
  • kanggoodie
    edited December 2011
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    downloading tonight!! LOL@Skorge with Waka dreds.

skorge aint been released yet... i was just mentioning him... the close person to waka right now is bernie
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Man i still havent beat the campaign on this. the skyrim took over my xbox lol. if you aint a season pass holder is this a 800 point expansion?
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Man i still havent beat the campaign on this. the skyrim took over my xbox lol. if you aint a season pass holder is this a 800 point expansion?

Its 1200 points. I think its worth it, the ? was pretty dope. Felt a lot like Gears 1 again.
  • kanggoodie
    edited December 2011
    Options
    getting to "play as raam" is kinda wack on the story line... cuz its really just a brief intermission of the real story.. u just do some boring ass destruction with him.. smh.. they coulda did better..
  • daking1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    daking1 wrote: »

we can def see, we was mlg players in ears 1 and been nice since forever gamertag is .........itz dont
  • daking1
    edited December 2011
    Options

we can def see , gamertag is = itz dont
  • satyrone
    edited December 2011
    Options
    getting to "play as raam" is kinda wack on the story line... cuz its really just a brief intermission of the real story.. u just do some boring ass destruction with him.. smh.. they coulda did better..

it is i wish you can do more than just summon krill. what happend to that beas of a gun he had in gears one. and he be moving to slow and ? .
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    it is i wish you can do more than just summon krill. what happend to that beas of a gun he had in gears one. and he be moving to slow and ? .

I Raam's execution and the Theron Elite's Sawed-off bayonet charge.
  • satyrone
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the AI charcters on your squad dont help for ? . them ? dont be reviving you quick enough