White people just done lost their MIND..

Options
independentsoundlab
independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

i seen this ? on youtube..its a animal planel reality..
these people are in deep freezing waters acting like fools.. throwing grenades at the ? and ? .. we should have these people out in afghan..

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    People do dumb ? for money, plain and simple.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Whtie Peope are not crazy... Save the animals!

(P.S. Impeach Obama)
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    People do dumb ? for money, plain and simple.
    Fucc U savage. take your ? -cape off you yassah-bossah. Massah aint gonna give you a biscuit everytime you run to his rescue. I will always believe you are a white boy provacatuer or a sadistic self-hating sociopathic ? .
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Fucc U savage. take your ? -cape off you yassah-bossah. Massah aint gonna give you a biscuit everytime you run to his rescue. I will always believe you are a white boy provacatuer or a sadistic self-hating sociopathic ? .

thumbsup.jpg
  • independentsoundlab
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ooHhH dayUmm.. did i miss somethinggg??? ^^^
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options

I dont think every white person is evil, dismiss most of hraps ? stories, and defended white people if I thought what someone was sayin was ? .
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Whtie Peope are not crazy... Save the animals!

(P.S. Impeach Obama)

lol Don't let them fool you with them fake ass hollywood tears. They don't give a ? about the animals.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Some white people do good, there are some who are sympathetic to the plight of the suffering masses of black people. The true enemy of us all is the house-? or the white-poster masquerading as a ? , because he exacerbates preexisting tensions with his overzealous defense at every single perceived slight towards whiteness.

I have never hated a stranger; but the dislike that I feel towards that chozen character is Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Aushwitz, and GODS wrath on ? & Gomorrah with Janjaweed machetes and Israeli cluster-bombs mixed w/ an eboli -virus cocktail served with a glass-full of ? -? on the deathbed of a ? .

I despise his existence and long for the day when he leaps in front of an oncoming commuter train filled to capacity.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have never hated a stranger; but the dislike that I feel towards that chozen character is Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Aushwitz, and GODS wrath on ? & Gomorrah with Janjaweed machetes and Israeli cluster-bombs mixed w/ an eboli -virus cocktail served with a glass-full of ? -? on the deathbed of a ? .

? ....wow rofl.gif

1649565d2h4l.gif
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have never hated a stranger; but the dislike that I feel towards that chozen character is Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Aushwitz, and GODS wrath on ? & Gomorrah with Janjaweed machetes and Israeli cluster-bombs mixed w/ an eboli -virus cocktail served with a glass-full of ? -? on the deathbed of a ? .[/I]
    GOTDAYUM !!!!

Thats a lotta hate
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol @ my fan club
    *Daps*
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol @ my fan club
    *Daps*

nah my dude.. that ? wanna ? u! hahaha
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    nah my dude.. that ? wanna ? u! hahaha

Nah that ? wanna tell jokes and hype people who thinks he's serious.
  • independentsoundlab
    edited June 2010
    Options
    just put tha boxing gloves on..
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

I despise his existence and long for the day when he leaps in front of an oncoming commuter train filled to capacity.

Now I feel sorry for him.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Some white people do good, there are some who are sympathetic to the plight of the suffering masses of black people. The true enemy of us all is the house-? or the white-poster masquerading as a ? , because he exacerbates preexisting tensions with his overzealous defense at every single perceived slight towards whiteness.

LMAO!!!!! ? , that's some strong azz hate right there!!!!!

ChozenWun, you must feel so......disliked right now. Those were some powerful words, lol.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And maybe, JUST MAYBE, the whites here wanna save the animals. Could we give a little love for saving the animals?

What ever happened to the love we humans had for whales when Free ? came out? I don't think we should hate on the somewhat crazy environmentalists here, I personally love animals. I wouldn't be attacking ships over them but I find something honorable for defending animals, whenever possible.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    White people always do some dumb ? nothing new
  • Ham&CheeseHotPoc
    Ham&CheeseHotPoc Members Posts: 215
    edited June 2010
    Options
    colored folks lost their minds decades ago. but hey, you still have your freedom.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    colored folks lost their minds decades ago. but hey, you still have your freedom.

When did colored folks lose their mind?