The Saga of the Legend Known as Dretox/Shadyteam/Wonderland/HazeNAlize/Bigavelli/Piff

Options
1345346347348349351»

Comments

• Purple
    Purple Members Posts: 17
    Options
    And the reason for comparing the 3 is because Jay Z big fans claim he is 1 of the best top 10 Rapper so that's why people ask these questions on Jay Z's non ability to Write Songs like this, make Singles like this. Nas also is someone who has plenty of these Singles.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think its because jay-z is a very shallow type of guy and it shows in his music. there you go are you happy now?
  • Purple
    Options
    Purple wrote: »
    Why do you always feel the need to compare Em/Pac to Jay?

Also...Are we forgettin' My Name Is...Guilty Conscience...The Real Slim Shady...Without You...Just Lose It...We Made You...Ass Like That...etc

Not talking about them Songs or 2pac's Songs like California Love, How Do You Want it strictly talking about the Eminem and 2pac Singles posted in this thread their Deep Singles with a Message that were big Hit's and why Jay Z doesn't have Singles like that as Hits where as Eminem and 2pac have atleast 10 Hit Singles like that.

What's your point...And again...why do you feel the need to target Jay-Z?

Again because Jay Z fans claim he is 1 of the best a top 10-15 Rapper the other Rappers similar to his type of Music, Subject Matter, Style like Rick Ross, Fab, Mase, Wayne etc their fans don't claim their the best yet Jay fans do so questions will be asked why he doesn't have Singles like Mockingbird or Changes top 10 Hits with a striong Message/Substance.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also...Are we forgettin' My Name Is...Guilty Conscience...The Real Slim Shady...Without You...Just Lose It...We Made You...Ass Like That...etc

Not talking about them Songs or 2pac's Songs like California Love, How Do You Want it strictly talking about the Eminem and 2pac Singles posted in this thread their Deep Singles with a Message that were big Hit's and why Jay Z doesn't have Singles like that as Hits where as Eminem and 2pac have atleast 10 Hit Singles like that.

Again because Jay Z fans claim he is 1 of the best a top 10-15 Rapper the other Rappers similar to his type of Music, Subject Matter, Style like Rick Ross, Fab, Mase, Wayne etc their fans don't claim their the best yet Jay fans do so questions will be asked why he doesn't have Singles like Mockingbird or Changes top 10 Hits with a striong Message/Substance.

But why do they have to be singles?
  • Purple
    Options
    i think its because jay-z is a very shallow type of guy and it shows in his music. there you go are you happy now?

I think it is really down to his lack of being able to Write a good Song/Single Album like that. He just doesn't have the Writting to create Music like that which will be succesful. He gains success from making the type of Music he does Flashy Coke Rap.
  • Purple
    Options

Cos every Artist considered 1 of the best or great has had Singles like this.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIq84HQ37Dc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuaGcm8yqzI&feature=related

? this thread, which song do you ? think is better though?

I got the first one, that second verse on the ? is one of my favorite verses from Jay.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cos every Artist considered 1 of the best or great has had Singles like this.

No they didn't sorry try again
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cuz he doesnt have to.......^^^^goin with dp 2
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-z's worst album >>>> eminem's best