Michael Jordan Can't Dress For Sh*t 2... Reloaded

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should ESPN commercial with MJ dressin like this and everyon having the same reaction that they gave the white guy withthe same name..

Mj walk up to the club the club closes, goes to the barber shop his main man points to his head and give the snoop dog head shake.. have a bunch of running screaming kids wearing jordans and his jersey.. have mj sittin on a golf cart.. but they are actually running to the icecream man

MJ+-+AH.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Damn.

I guess a ? gotta lose at SOMETHING. lol
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint never seen nobody wearing jordan jeans and shirts. he probably the only person wearing them
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there should be an espn 30 for 30 on this ?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The GOAT at basketball...The WOAT at dressing...
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    aone415 wrote: »
    OCTxU.jpg

this ?

^^ lmao......

Look like somebody yelled out "? wtf u wearing"

? in the background got the hmmmm... face

The ? MJ wit look like she tryin not to laugh

MJ got the "what u say?" face on

LOL! Broke the scene down perfect hahaha.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently the Bobcats are comin on TNT against the knicks on thursday hopefully Jordan come thru wit a zoot suit so Craig Sager can interview him
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Why is this cat so against color coordination? He'll have on some black pants, a charcoal shirt, and then throw on a doo doo brown striped blazer. It's like this dude sees a suit, likes the blazer, and then thinks to himself:

"Damn, I don't like those pants. They are only two sizes too big for me. They got to be at least four to really compliment the full jackassness of my style. I know. I'll just get the blazer and then go to my closet, close my eyes, and pick some pants and a shirt at random and rock it like that."
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Jordan tucks his shirt in his socks and his pants in his arm pits.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently the Bobcats are comin on TNT against the knicks on thursday hopefully Jordan come thru wit a zoot suit so Craig Sager can interview him

That will cause grand mal seizures all over the country, bruh. Stop.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i go back through this thread and my gif aint working...hopefully it is now

MJ1.gif
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should ESPN commercial with MJ dressin like this and everyon having the same reaction that they gave the white guy withthe same name..

Mj walk up to the club the club closes, goes to the barber shop his main man points to his head and give the snoop dog head shake.. have a bunch of running screaming kids wearing jordans and his jersey.. have mj sittin on a golf cart.. but they are actually running to the icecream man

MJ+-+AH.jpg

Damn. Them Hanes commercials probably the freshest Mike's ever been in his life.
  • Cosmic_Cannon
    Cosmic_Cannon Members Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    Options

I just checked the TV Guide, yeah it's happening. That halftime show will be must watch, I bet Shaq and Chuck will flame Mike.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    mike's kids are going to hell how they gonna let him dress like that
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan dress like how most old black men dress, pants with more pockets than a pool table and shirts with more buttons than a craft store. Everyone got that one uncle wearing Southpole jeans with dress shoes and a rocawear dress shirt
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah marine my uncles got swag cuh...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Jordan dress like how most old black men dress, pants with more pockets than a pool table and shirts with more buttons than a craft store. Everyone got that one uncle wearing Southpole jeans with dress shoes and a rocawear dress shirt

negative
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    They need to make Craig Sager the exclusive post-game interviewer for all Bobcats home games. One season of him and MJ side by side after every game would be worth a lifetime of laughs. You know they'd start trying to show each other up with the outfits too, and ? would just spiral out of control.

? honestly look like she dropped a step to avoid being caught in the pic
    OCTxU.jpg
    rich white people dress how they wanna dress all the time so why can't Mike? You think he cares about what ? on the internet are saying about how he dresses?

Absolutely not, so what the ? you caping for then???

His girl is smiling because she finally convinced to wear a decent outfit. MJ clothes is so baggy, I bet Shaq can wear some of his clothes. Especially his blazers.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    juanita must have took his rights from being able to wear/buy tailor gear or some she ? mike seems like he banned from shopping for decent clothes
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Craig Sager needs a thread too
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jordan ain got ? on Craig Sager.....that dude is horrible
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • vageneral08
    Options

Jordan ain got ? on Craig Sager.....that dude is horrible

exactly ? talk about jordan he aint ? compared to sager multi color glitter ? that sager be wearing
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.