All my lost brothers and sisters, What are you afraid of?

Options
Chike
Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The two things im afraid of aint even in that video. Failure and mishandling success.
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The two things im afraid of aint even in that video. Failure and mishandling success.

You mean your VERSION of failure and success is not in the video, because it sure is in there.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    You mean your VERSION of failure and success is not in the video, because it sure is in there.

And what is my version of failure and success? Cause im pretty sure my version was not in there.
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And what is my version of failure and success? Cause im pretty sure my version was not in there.

Fear itself was in that video. So if you're afraid of anything to begin with, it's in that video. The point of that video was that we truly have nothing to fear in the end. Basically, fear is used to control us... but how can you use fear to control someone who has no fear?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fear itself was in that video. So if you're afraid of anything to begin with, it's in that video. The point of that video was that we truly have nothing to fear in the end. Basically, fear is used to control us... but how can you use fear to control someone who has no fear?

Everyone is fearful of something, so its not a hard task to control someone. Anyone who says they fear nothing is full of ? . It's true in the end we have nothing that we really should fear, but throughout life everyone does fear something.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Everyone is fearful of something, so its not a hard task to control someone. Anyone who says they fear nothing is full of ? . It's true in the end we have nothing that we really should fear, but throughout life everyone does fear something.

No. Some people are fearless. It takes them awhille to get to that point, but they do get there.

Ayo, why do I think I saw you on Tuesday? Were you in the North Hills section?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    No. Some people are fearless. It takes them awhille to get to that point, but they do get there.

Ayo, why do I think I saw you on Tuesday? Were you in the North Hills section?

I was at North Hills Toyota probably right after 4 on my way to go work out and down around Berkeley Hills earlier so maybe.

Where was it at?
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options

Why do you think that? Because some will fight to live, does that mean they fear death, or could it mean they really value life?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why do you think that? Because some will fight to live, does that mean they fear death, or could it mean they really value life?

Because I believe everyone fears something, it dont have to be death, but it is something. Fear produces alot of other feelings that people try to write off as not being fear induced when it is. For instance racism is fear. You may say "Not trusting someone isnt fear", Yes it is, it is the fear of them not being trustworthy. People who are religious fear hell. People who speak on mother nature and the Earth ridding humans for their neglect toward her is fear. I can't think of any situation where fear is not present.
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Because I believe everyone fears something, it dont have to be death, but it is something. Fear produces alot of other feelings that people try to write off as not being fear induced when it is. For instance racism is fear. You may say "Not trusting someone isnt fear", Yes it is, it is the fear of them not being trustworthy. People who are religious fear hell. People who speak on mother nature and the Earth ridding humans for their neglect toward her is fear. I can't think of any situation where fear is not present.

It doesn't have to be fear, it could be the will or love to do what is right or to acknowledge what is.