Nothing Trey Songz Has Can Even Touch This New Song By R.Kelly (Be With You)

Options
tab58064
tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
Listen, Trey's a GOOD artist & all but dude ain't ? with R. Kelly. It seems like Trey woke up a sleeping giant who's been putting out some less than great music over the last 5-8 years, but it now appears that R. is back to his old formula & he ain't missing a step. Check this track out & tell me that dude ain't still a hit maker! Glad to see Kellz back on his ? that this less than impressive carbon copy kid is trying to steal away from the master. Check it out..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EncPdO58Ho&feature=related

Comments

• kuskklassic
    kuskklassic Members Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Trey Songs is a great artist and deserves his props although i do think he going more pop now tho. but R.kelly is a legend and besides Michael Jackson he is the most influential artist to these new comers (Chris Brown,Trey Songs,Ne-Yo,the Dream,T-Pain,etc.). lets also not foget R.Kelly's influence on Jaheim and Avant, also in my opinion, Usher.
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sounds like some TP2 ? kind of. Nice.
  • Goldust
    Goldust Members Posts: 55
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Trey is my dude but R Kelly is GOAT...
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wait a min...............Kellyz might be back............need another track to Comfirm it.......but this is good
  • tab58064
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    wait a min...............Kellyz might be back............need another track to Comfirm it.......but this is good
    I heard a song that he did with Bobby Valentio the other day & I don't know tri3w. Dude is right back at that ? that he's been doing for the last 7 years with that song it seems. I listened to it once & I wasn't impressed, but who knows, after a few more listens it may grow on me. I just think that Kellz needs to make an album with more depth than the ? that he's been putting out. I can deal with some songs that have a more current feel to them, but dude you can't be "all up in the club" all the damn time in every song at 45 years old! LOL! I'm going to look for that song & I'll post it.
  • tab58064
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Goldust wrote: »
    Trey>Kelly
    I suggest that you do some homework. I could respect your post if you said Trey is = to Kelly which in of itself laughable, but closer to the truth than Trey being better than R. Kelly. I will give you this though, Trey Songz album is better than any of Kellz last 2-3 albums, but if you matched Trey's best 10 songs to R. Kelly's best 10 songs, Trey would be eaten alive song for song. Even if you were to compare the music dropped by Kellz back in the day at the same point in his career as to where Trey is now in his Kellz still wins. Over-all Kellz is a much better writer, producer, & singer.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    R.Kelly died in 2003 please pay ur respects
    Stop goin out ur way to discredit Trey...hes been puttin in work since 05..quality work save a few tracks
  • red_ahh
    red_ahh Members Posts: 68 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    people need to quit comparing them. comparing their two careers is laughable.

they are on two different levels

trey need to be compared to artist more on his level

sammy, mario, chris brown and whatever other teeny bopper artist is out now
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Trey Songz can't sing, he's average at best. What's with all the low standards?....Trey Songz, Drake, J.Cole as the savior of Hip Hop, WTF?!?! What happened to the time when R&B singers could actually sing? Rappers were wordsmiths? You can't even tell if Trey is a rapper or a singer, the way his songs sound now.... The dude doesn't even compare to Rkelly in anything, from songwriting to actual singing talent.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options