shank22
shank22 Members Posts: 9
edited January 2010 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited January 2010
    Options
    EarthQuakes happen. Just happened to be a big one in a large city, with soft as butter buildings.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is ? on so many levels.. hes giving forward thinkin progressive black people bad names.. He calls anyone that thinks this is a national disaster a Uncle Tom..smh.. lol ? ... someone needs to slap this clown..
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    What a pity and crying shame that many Black peoples will believe this nonsense and claim the brother is speaking the absolute gospel. That dude has got to the stupidest sorry MF'er spewing nonsense I've seen in some time...

Wow, I actually agree with HeySlick. Though I would replace "many" with "a few"....
    heyslick wrote: »
    .& sadly most if not a large percentage of black peoples will get all angry and mad over this dudes rhetoric

....and now I virulently disagree again. Come on, HeySlick. Give us negroes more credit. Black people ain't that stupid. UNDERGROUND DETONATIONS? To cause an EARTHQUAKE? At least its theoretically possible to blow up a levee. This ? is pure science fiction. What's the motive supposed to be here? Control of Haiti's vast natural resources? *snicker* Get real.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Heyslick post was for the most part on point.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options