The ? scene in "Last House on the Left" was too long!

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
First time I seen it was this morning. I thought my aunt was blowing it up until I actually seen the movie.. smh..

Comments

• robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    true. very disturbing but the rest was pretty good. Really grabs you if you have a daughter. my fav. part...
    "I saw what ya did to my brother, he's real dead down there"
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yea i remember thinking ok they going overboard with it
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Is it worse than the infamous Monica Bellucci ? scene in Irréversible?
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Irreversibles ? seen was some of the most ? up ? ever......EVER.....that whole movie was, the fire extinguisher scene was off the ? hook......

I need to buy that movie....
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That Black chick getting ? in Showgirls was pretty ? up too..
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Didnt see niether of the 3 "? " scenes referenced so far... and i know ive seen Showgirls cant remember that scene at all *shrugs*
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Horrible over the top scene. Stupid movie. Horrible movie. Dude was such a ? up. Gettin whooped by a topless ? . Whole movie sucked ass.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Irreversibles ? seen was some of the most ? up ? ever......EVER.....that whole movie was, the fire extinguisher scene was off the ? hook......

I need to buy that movie....

Movie is ? up. I thought that fire extinguisher bit was minor but that ? scene is too much, that was horrible. Good film otherwise
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Not even in the same ballpark. I thought the ? scene in LHOTL was pretty tame. The oringinal Last House by Wes Craven is better anyway.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jodie Foster's Oscar winning character in The Accused.. that scene was just disturbing...
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Didnt Dakota Fanning... get ? in a movie??? NO ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah the ? scene in the original is much worse.what is this other movie yall talking about?what's so wild about it?
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Yeah the ? scene in the original is much worse.what is this other movie yall talking about?what's so wild about it?

Irreversible has a ? sequence that lasts I think a whole of 10 minutes. The most disturbing flim scene I've ever seen.
  • Helen H.
    Helen H. Members Posts: 173
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I need to check out these movies y'all talking about. They sound interesting
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dude was putting it her butt in the Monica Belluci scene aint it? Really that was the only part I found super uncomfortable.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah,that scene was a little to long. I think I went to get a burger and that ? was still going on.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There was a lifetime movie with elizbath berkely and I watched it just to see the ? scene with her getting ? .
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    Irreversible has a ? sequence that lasts I think a whole of 10 minutes. The most disturbing flim scene I've ever seen.

That director must've had some serious mental issues....WTF was actually going thru his head when they were editing the film...."oh keep that...keep that....can't leave that out...oh this part is definitely a keeper...."...the hell?
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It might not be quite as explicit as some of the scenes mentioned here, but I don't know if it gets more disturbing than the ? scene in "Penitentiary 2". I mean, how often do you see a chick get ? to death?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow at ? scenes thread
    I don't watch to many movies with ? scenes. The "Showgirls" one was disturbing thought.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Was that the one where she gets ? in the hallway? If so......IT WASNT LONG ENOUGH.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Was that the one where she gets ? in the hallway? If so......IT WASNT LONG ENOUGH.

Haha If your talkin bout Irreversible, then yeah, sort of, I think it was a tunnel that connected to a subway platform....
    The Jamel wrote: »
    CHuuuuuch!!!

These young bucks aint knowing... That ? there made me think twice about myself... Like why the ? am i getting hard while this ? getting ass ? for 9 minutes... and who the ? is that guy??? why did he just walk in frame and then walk away? is he judging me for being aroused? im conflicted!!!

OH ? ! I forgot about the person who see's it and then walks away haha, that made it even worse and I was sittin with a bunch of people when I watched that ? (one bein my gurl) and I had to voice it coz I needed everyones opinion on if I was crazy or a ? in the makin or somethin, I was just like "Um, well, is it wrong if I find this ? half-way to bein hot"? Haha all the guys were like "Nah man, this is alright" haha and my gurl just looked at me, I think she thinks I was jokin....HA!

And whoever said that fire extinguisher scene wasn't that bad, I think you didn't watch that ? close enough of somethin, coz that's some of the most realistic lookin ? ? I've ever seen on a movie.....what goes harder then that scene? Seriously.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    OK I just looked up "Irreversible" and YEP! THats what I was talking about. I honestly dont know what I'd do in that situation. Probably just walk the ? away too. I really dont see myself giving a ? . But who knows? When actually faced with that situations maybe I'd grab my phone and call the police? Then again...they'd probably justs how up and shoot my black ass thinking I was the ? .

Yeah...I'd just walk away. Dude did the right thing.

And once again...SCENE WASNT LONG ENOUGH.
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iw6842.jpg

Just saw the Irreversible clip....

2nbeq7q.jpg