At What Age Did You Accept The Fact That You Liked Performing Oral Sex?

Options

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kimi wrote: »
    where are you stationed at dro?

tampa.. U comin down?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bLUE WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU? U USED TO BE SOO SWEET AND INNOCENT...

Wait, wtf?!
    I just noticed this....I'm still sweet and innocent.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Maybe, my boo is trying to reenlist to get stationed in FL. So I'm trying to get some info on ? like, what bases are there, bah rates, housing conditions......etc...etc.
    I believe you'll enjoy Tampa. It's a big city, there's a lot of things to do, and if you like "smooth Jazz" tune into WSJT 94.1.
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    maybe, my boo is trying to reenlist to get stationed in fl. So i'm trying to get some info on ? like, what bases are there, bah rates, housing conditions......etc...etc.

u know what part? He army?
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah, i've been hearing good things. It just seems like the cost of living would be high...........

if u stay near the water, it will be high..its million dollar houses right near the base just because of the water..
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    wait, wtf?!
    I just noticed this....i'm still sweet and innocent.

.. U've also gotten slow...u aint sweet and innocent.. I dont like the new blue...
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    .. U've also gotten slow...u aint sweet and innocent.. I dont like the new blue...

Lol, I glanced right over that mess.

I am.

I'm the same blue...just more----outspoken. =~)*
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I believe you'll enjoy Tampa. It's a big city, there's a lot of things to do, and if you like "smooth Jazz" tune into WSJT 94.1.
    94.1 is now Wild and the old Wild 98.7 is now WSJT Smooth Jazz lol.
    Kimi wrote: »
    Yeah, I've been hearing good things. It just seems like the cost of living would be high...........

Its not as high as people think. Its actually alot less here (beachfront, larger city) than alot of the other coastal cities in Florida
    u know what part? He army?

Why havent we hung out yet?
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    he's army, but he's looking to go to mac dill.

you think he would like to go on an ia to here?... Get perdiem, apartment, ect
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    94.1 is now wild and the old wild 98.7 is now wsjt smooth jazz lol.

Its not as high as people think. Its actually alot less here (beachfront, larger city) than alot of the other coastal cities in florida

why havent we hung out yet?

byrd, u aint tryin 2 ? with me.. I do the same thang er weekend.. Shop, movie, mall.... And take my ass home... But hit me up if you got somethin in mind... I still aint been allll around yet
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    he's army, but he's looking to go to mac dill.

check ya pm's
  • hummingbird
    edited June 2010
    Options
    byrd, u aint tryin 2 ? with me.. I do the same thang er weekend.. Shop, movie, mall.... And take my ass home... But hit me up if you got somethin in mind... I still aint been allll around yet

you like theme parks? You been to any since you been here? Wanna goto Busch Gardens with us end of July?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you like theme parks? You been to any since you been here? Wanna goto Busch Gardens with us end of July?

I LOVE Busch gardens!
    Can me and Choice come?
    Your treat...
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you like theme parks? You been to any since you been here? Wanna goto busch gardens with us end of july?

yeah i went.. And i was ? cause my wife dont ride rides, so i was just walkin in heat and lookin at animals.. But i got in free so i was cool...

Who all going?
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i love busch gardens!
    Can me and choice come?
    Your treat...
    yeah, yall come down, military gets in free and i can have 2 people as my quest to get in free also...
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bout 17/18.....

Only did it to the 1st chick i really loved....now i do it for my current ? rare occasions, mainly when im ? , which aint that rare of an occasion i spose......

yep he about covered it on my part..nh
  • hummingbird
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I LOVE Busch gardens!
    Can me and Choice come?
    Your treat...

lol sure if ya'll are ever in town. Even tho Choice hates me.
    yeah i went.. And i was ? cause my wife dont ride rides, so i was just walkin in heat and lookin at animals.. But i got in free so i was cool...

Who all going?

Me, The s/o, like 4 or 5 more friends. We ride EVERYTHING lol and get ? on beer.

And we hit up Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure just about every weekend as long as were in town. So if you ever wanna go hang out there your more than welcome, just let me know.
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol sure if ya'll are ever in town. Even tho choice hates me.

Me, the s/o, like 4 or 5 more friends. We ride everything lol and get ? on beer.

And we hit up universal studios/islands of adventure just about every weekend as long as were in town. So if you ever wanna go hang out there your more than welcome, just let me know.
    thats a bet cause i diffff wanna hit up that universal
  • hummingbird
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thats a bet cause i diffff wanna hit up that universal

Man make sure you invest in a Annual Pass. Alot cheaper than Disney parks and ALOT more fun. Its $130 for the AP w/ a few blackout dates, but we got the Preffered AP's that are like $220, but you pay like 70 on our visa card and then they just charge us 20 for each pass per month for a year. Its the better pass because it gives you free parking (otherwise is 14 bucks) or $4 preffered parking. And oyu get all kinda discounts on food and merchandise, plus when we stay at the Hard Rock over there onsite its only about 150 a night for our suite instead of the regular rate of like 300+
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    7 years old...get like me

@ 7, im sure u was in the house.. So who was yo eatin? The dog, cat, sister, cousin, what?!?!
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    man make sure you invest in a annual pass. Alot cheaper than disney parks and alot more fun. Its $130 for the ap w/ a few blackout dates, but we got the preffered ap's that are like $220, but you pay like 70 on our visa card and then they just charge us 20 for each pass per month for a year. Its the better pass because it gives you free parking (otherwise is 14 bucks) or $4 preffered parking. And oyu get all kinda discounts on food and merchandise, plus when we stay at the hard rock over there onsite its only about 150 a night for our suite instead of the regular rate of like 300+

ok bet, they advertise that park everyday on the radio, but i never understood what i was really gettin
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good lookin out battle:)

no problem... I hope the next time i check mine, u got something in there for me.. Hint hint..
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i had ? since age 3...check your pre-school yearbook, i'm probably in there

p rhymes.. You better be quite before i get blank on you!
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no ? @ you wanting to see my pic posted...
    no ? @ you "shootin' blanks"...
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i only enjoy a clean ? of a female im extremely attracted to. eatin ordinary ? is wack.