CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
The TRUE game of the century, not that lsu/bama snoozer

Comments

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    smh @ Vince Young and Matt Leinart watching this together on the same couch with tears in their eyes.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    man ? that ?
    The TRUE game of the century, not that lsu/bama snoozer

co sign tho
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Greatest game I've ever seen. Regardless of sport.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    man ? that ?

co sign tho

SC gave that game away though..
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

SC gave that game away though..
    . .
    nmzxas.jpg
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    . .
    nmzxas.jpg

lol @ that pic..
    but my ? .. SC didnt start playin TIL the 4th quarter..
    and STILL they were a yard away from closin them ? out..

its been a few years so i dont remember the ? play for play..
    but SC played waaaaaaaaay too timid.. ESPECIALLY on D..

tell me im lyin..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Greatest game I've ever seen. Regardless of sport.

real ? ...i remember watching this game and the whole house going ape ? when VY scored the final touchdown
  • s0j0urner
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ that pic..

tell me im lyin..

You are not lying, save for the bold. VY, I mean my longhorns, didn't play until the 4th quarter, SC was whopping us until Pete decided to have Reggie go for it on 4th & 1.

Good game nonetheless!
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You are not lying, save for the bold. VY, I mean my longhorns, didn't play until the 4th quarter, SC was whopping us until Pete decided to have Reggie go for it on 4th & 1.

Good game nonetheless!

see we both go be bias..
    and i aint go lie.. i wasnt too much up on Texas before that game... so i couldnt agree or disagree with u sayin yall wasnt playin yall game or not..

but i know for a fact SC wasnt playin there's..
    and if i do the research and findout what the spread was for that game i can almos guarantee SC was playin against it like they ALWAYS did with Pete.. and that ? finally caught up to them and bit them in the ass..

them ? was good for winnin but ? up my parlay! hahaha
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ that pic..

tell me im lyin..

Good game nonetheless!

it was a cool back and forthall game but USC was bullshittin. this ? bush throwin the ball away on the kick return. wtf was that ? ?

pete carroll with his foolish pride was tryin to prove some ? by not challenging 2 of those TDs (because he was against the PAC 10 allowing replay reviews)that had they been reviewed wouldve been overturned. and he was basically the def coordinator that year and he blew it on that final drive.

even aftr all that lendale got stuffed on that 4th and inches and VY and texas went downfild and did that ? .

helluva ? game. ? is hard to watch tho
  • s0j0urner
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    it was a cool back and forthall game but USC was bullshittin. this ? bush throwin the ball away on the kick return. wtf was that ? ?

pete carroll with his foolish pride was tryin to prove some ? by not challenging 2 of those TDs (because he was against the PAC 10 allowing replay reviews)that had they been reviewed wouldve been overturned. and he was basically the def coordinator that year and he blew it on that final drive.

even aftr all that lendale got stuffed on that 4th and inches and VY and texas went downfild and did that ? .

helluva ? game. ? is hard to watch tho
    see we both go be bias..
    and i aint go lie.. i wasnt too much up on Texas before that game... so i couldnt agree or disagree with u sayin yall wasnt playin yall game or not..

but i know for a fact SC wasnt playin there's..
    and if i do the research and findout what the spread was for that game i can almos guarantee SC was playin against it like they ALWAYS did with Pete.. and that ? finally caught up to them and bit them in the ass..

them ? was good for winnin but ? up my parlay! hahaha

^ SC fans' posts!
    SC had the game wrapped up, but no, your coach had to be fancy and cost ya'll the game.
    VY had a 'Heisman' score to settle and we ended up winning. The best bowl I ever watched in my life - hands down, I mean hook 'em!
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why did reggie bush do that lateral? To this day i never understood it.
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ^ SC fans' posts!
    SC had the game wrapped up, but no, your coach had to be fancy and cost ya'll the game.
    VY had a 'Heisman' score to settle and we ended up winning. The best bowl I ever watched in my life - hands down, I mean hook 'em!

hahaha nah.. yall got that.. yall can have that..
    Bush can kiss my ass though.. he ? us over.. in that game and for years to come.. smmfh

Miami better get the "death penalty" is all i know or im givin up on college football altogether..
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Why did reggie bush do that lateral? To this day i never understood it.

he was sent to infiltrate the SC ranks to knock us off from Global Dominance..
    in a minute we was go have to start playin Pro teams to get a good scrimmage..
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This game was epic, black Jesus and our secondary was stacked to #hookemhorns
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I mean just the fact that usc was on there way to a '3-peat' in college football...and Texas was killin it the whole season mann that was set up to be a epic matchup.But usc was up in the 4th and i aint go lie i thought it was going to be over for us until bush thought he was tommy frazier or some ? midway thru the kick return .lol..So many current nfl stars today played in that game.I definitely would have to say that it was one of the best games if not the best collefe football game i've ever seen.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    . .
    nmzxas.jpg

Rotflmao!!!!! sojo and his damn pic/gifs
  • southsil4lil
    edited December 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    I mean just the fact that usc was on there way to a '3-peat' in college football...and Texas was killin it the whole season mann that was set up to be a epic matchup.But usc was up in the 4th and i aint go lie i thought it was going to be over for us until bush thought he was tommy frazier or some ? midway thru the kick return .lol..So many current nfl stars today played in that game.I definitely would have to say that it was one of the best games if not the best collefe football game i've ever seen.

Co-sign, I just ordered this game in high definition to. Man bro I'm out here in Dallas to and ride with the longhorns and rockets but the Steelers? Ughhhh lol..what happend?
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Co-sign, I just ordered this game in high definition to. Man bro I'm out here in Dallas to and ride with the longhorns and rockets but the Steelers? Ughhhh lol..what happend?

Yeah born and raised in the D.My dad and grandfather were both steeler fans.lol so i'll say when i was coming up thats pretty much all i heard about when it was football season.I started rollin with them hard when they drafted slash..i had never seen a brother do so much for a football team,? was kicking field goals to playing wide reciever and he was drafted as a qb....he didnt become "slash" until cowher got em.lol
  • southsil4lil
    edited December 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Yeah born and raised in the D.My dad and grandfather were both steeler fans.lol so i'll say when i was coming up thats pretty much all i heard about when it was football season.I started rollin with them hard when they drafted slash..i had never seen a brother do so much for a football team,? was kicking field goals to playing wide reciever and he was drafted as a qb....he didnt become "slash" until cowher got em.lol

Lol already I can respect that, really as long as ride with Texas Longhorns everything else is seconds place. To bad Limas Sweed ain't workout for yall smh
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hahaha nah.. yall got that.. yall can have that..
    Bush can kiss my ass though.. he ? us over.. in that game and for years to come.. smmfh

Miami better get the "death penalty" is all i know or im givin up on college football altogether..

I guess you're giving up college football then cause that's not gonna happen
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol already I can respect that, really as long as ride with Texas Longhorns everything else is seconds place. To bad Limas Sweed ain't workout for yall smh

Lol word.I use to work with his uncle when i had my gig out in houston.I thought he had potential when he came out of Texas...but when we drafted him he played hard on special teams but when he was at wr he couldnt catch a cold...ended up dropping him to the practice sqaud.