Was this really that bad?

Options
Lambent
Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
"Wow, Jesus just f
#TimTebow bad! And on Xmas Eve! Somewhere in hell Satan is tebowing, saying to ? ‘Hey, Buffalo’s killing them’”

All he said was that jesus ? him over, and the devil was glad that he lost.

They want to boycott HBO.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/under-? /post/bill-maher-mocks-tebows-faith-in-controversial-tweet/2011/12/28/gIQA2R2PMP_blog.html

After Tebow’s Denver Broncos lost to the Bills on Saturday, the ‘Real Time with Bill Maher’ host tweeted: “Wow, Jesus just f
#TimTebow bad! And on Xmas Eve! Somewhere in hell Satan is tebowing, saying to ? ‘Hey, Buffalo’s killing them’”

Maher’s tweet led some to call for a boycott of HBO and is the latest --and perhaps most crude --in a stream of criticism about the religious quarterback.

Tebow, who was raised by missionary parents and readily shares his Christian beliefs on and off the field, has been on the receiving end of considerable criticism for wearing his faith on his uniform sleeve. In a recent Saturday Night Live skit, Jesus, (played by Jason Sudeikis) suggested that Tebow “take it down a notch” on the religious fervor. Former NFL MVP and Christian Kurt Warner, USA Today reported, also suggested that Tebow demonstrate his faith less in words, and more in actions. Even on the field, Tebow has been satirized, with several Detroit Lions players mocking his “Tebowing” prayer pose during an October game.

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    of alllll the anti religious ? he says

THIS is what calls for a boycott??
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »

tebow brings out the best in people
  • kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? a Bill Maher.

Except when it comes to his views on the legalization of marijuana.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And on the 7th game day, ? rested....
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

basically. bill has an entire movie ? on religion....

his fans are anti-everything anyway....boycott not going anywhere
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think flying planes into a building was a faith-based initiative. I think religion is a neurological disorder.
    Let's face it; ? has a big ego problem. Why do we always have to worship him?
    The Bible looks like it started out as a game of Mad Libs.

this ? has quotes for days

but tebow is the last straw
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ boycotting HBO, Christians catch feelings too easy. They were upset w the SNL skit of Tebow and Jesus.

It ? me off they can flood the world w Jesus this or that, have Presidents who believe in ? , and people "spread" the word without complaint but once you get a non-believer in on some fun they throw a ? fit. Christians have boring lives, they have no sense of humor. Why the ? did ? leave that out of them? Smh..
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i thought that ? was hilarious
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People are too sensative yo. I do agree Bill Maher can be a ? if you disagree with him but ? it yo it's just his opinions.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    lol @ boycotting HBO, Christians catch feelings too easy. They were upset w the SNL skit of Tebow and Jesus.

It ? me off they can flood the world w Jesus this or that, have Presidents who believe in ? , and people "spread" the word without complaint but once you get a non-believer in on some fun they throw a ? fit. Christians have boring lives, they have no sense of humor. Why the ? did ? leave that out of them? Smh..

I have a sense of humor and my life is far from boring so you can't say that for every believer, b...and yes some are too freaking sensitive.

My question is..why your so touchy at those dry non-humorous Christians when it was Bill that made the comment..
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

LMAO. Now you sound like me. Cuz this was my reaction.

I really think I must like....look at ? fundamentally different than the average person. Cuz the ? people flip out about I just be like "Yo...it's WAAAAAY worse ? , and this is the ? ? get mad over, doe?"
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    u should be able to say whatever the hell u want over the airwaves or television as long as its not hate speech....and agree with it or not its not hate speech....but the teabow hating is a little ridiculous and overboard