How long can u go in ur city w/o seeing an attractive person??

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I mean how long can u go about ur business (work, school, shopping, erands etc) w/o seeing someone ur attracted to??
I think I live in a pretty ugly city and just in this past week and a half I think Ive seen like 2 really attractive women....other than that ...all mudducks....im not talking decent enough to ? ...im talking about a headturner.

Comments

• Copper
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh and not counting the stripclub.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    all the damn time
    but maybe my standards are just very low
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    11/11/11 was nothing special to me cause i see six 1s lined up together all the time.
  • Copper
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    11/11/11 was nothing special to me cause i see six 1s lined up together all the time.

ha ha..clever
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    never when youre a hermit :(
  • SloGGy
    SloGGy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i'm not a face kind of guy so points get deducted if your all covered up. i predict cities located in tropical/water bearing areas winning in this thread ..
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? _ wrote: »
    i'm not a face kind of guy so points get deducted if your all covered up. i predict cities located in tropical/water bearing areas winning in this thread ..

oh.............
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh and not counting the stripclub.

What about nightclubs? And what time of day are you talkin? Are you restricted to one neighborhood?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    an attractive person & a person you're attracted to are two different things...

but the town where i live is mainly older people (it's a retirement town) but recently people have been picking up on it & it's a nice area to raise a family for the most part, so unless you're a ? bear or about age 30 & up there's not much here for you.

the town i go to school in is a different story tho. it's full of people around my age so wherever you look you could find something if you're on the prowl.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    im in college, and there is a female wing on every floor, so unless i stay in my room all day, ill go like, 15 minutes at the most without seeing someone cute.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so many people out here.. i don't go an hour without seeing a couple woman that is appealing to the eye when i'm out an about
  • Pocahontas.
    Pocahontas. Members Posts: 133
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't see any around where I live because I live around a lot of older people
    but usually when I leave away from my neighborhood I see a lot of attractive people.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    However long it takes for me to go/look outside.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People should say their cities.

Richmond VA... I can go forever. Nothing but hoodrat ass hoes round here. Plus I went to Hampton University, the #1 place for pretty black college girls.

So... I'm spoiled.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It can take a good while to find one when I'm at the mall on a Sat afternoon. Mostly hoodrats. But it also depends on which mall I go to.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    maybe it would make sense to state your city
  • Kidjudge
    Kidjudge Members Posts: 147 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    In Pittsburgh you can go about 2 years w/o seeing an attractive female
  • kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I see cute guys all the time in Houston. They may not be my type per say, but they're still attractive.
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Its plenty of ugly ? here, but because of population alone, you can always find some ? out here
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    not long we have some beautiful mixes out here. CV women >>>>
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? in DC i say it's pretty much impossible not to see attractive folks. we got some bad ass hoes around the way. i mean bad. probably top 3 in the states

let me take time to salute all the women of the DMV b/c yall be doing the dam thing.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    People should say their cities.

Richmond VA... I can go forever. Nothing but hoodrat ass hoes round here. Plus I went to Hampton University, the #1 place for pretty black college girls.

So... I'm spoiled.

Co-sign. I live in Hampton Roads, VA. (7 cities) My cousin left Richmond VA for Hampton University years ago, and ain't been back since. The best VA women are near DC. (Alexandria) VA Beach is second place.

Hell a lesbian that works in Richmond came down to work at my job for a week, and she thought the women were better in Hampton Roads.

Personally I'm tired of the VA women. I can't wait to get to Cali.

Hampton University and Norfolk State have great looking women, because the majority aren't from VA.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Seeing an "attractive" person or a person I am attracted to are two very different things.
    I see good looking people on the daily but rarely am I ever attracted to any of them.
  • Copper
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    ? in DC i say it's pretty much impossible not to see attractive folks. we got some bad ass hoes around the way. i mean bad. probably top 3 in the states

let me take time to salute all the women of the DMV b/c yall be doing the dam thing.

yeah I was up in DC 3 years ago....DC's females are nice
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    well, people find me attractive, and I live somewhere where u see people that favor me alot. A lot of my kinfolk is from the city. I am a real local person that people know thru kinfolk. I always see girls who favor me, There is a large amount of people related to me running around here, and some I don't know. Sometimes I can tell they are related by resemblance.