And so it begins...KD and Westbrook Beef.....Kobe/Shaq part 2!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    in b braze defense, whether shaq let him or not, is perhaps 50 / 50... that ? looked fake and scripted, = he let him... no way shaq reaction time that damn slow to that spin move

right... the reasoning behind it was obviously some ? i thought up in my own mind, but he absolutely LET bynum get by him
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    this is more like Kevin Garnett and Stef Marbury than Kobe vs Shaq
    Exactly that's the better comparison
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    SMH @ Westbrook. YOU WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS KEVIN DURANT. Humble yourself and go along for the ride. Westbrook should be happy with 19-25 points , 7-12 Assist and 4-7 rebounds a night . He can give you that consistently . And that is cookin along side Durant . He needs to learn how to play basketball . Not saying he is sorry . But he doesn't have a understanding of the game other than you have to have the most points to win
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    right... The reasoning behind it was obviously some ? i thought up in my own mind, but he absolutely let bynum get by him

lmao........
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That reaction time was hella slow...Shaq looked like he was trying to sell that too hard...how he jump over the boy and dunked it over him like a ? then look like Shawn Bradley 10 seconds later...
  • b*braze
    edited December 2011
    Options
    russell will be alright.

if youve ever played organized sports seriously, you done screamed on a ? you hella cool with or got chewed out for ? up at least once
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    russell will be alright.

if youve ever played organized sports seriously, you done screamed on a ? you hella cool with or got chewed out for ? up at least once

but you cant find more incidents in the NBA than with this dude flippin out on teammates DURING the game... it can't just be a coencidence if it keeps happening.
  • b*braze
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That reaction time was hella slow...Shaq looked like he was trying to sell that too hard...how he jump over the boy and dunked it over him like a ? then look like Shawn Bradley 10 seconds later...

right... if you look at the video, its obvious. that ? look fabricated.
  • b*braze
    edited December 2011
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    but you cant find more incidents in the NBA than with this dude flippin out on teammates DURING the game... it can't just be a coencidence if it keeps happening.

in this age of superfriend teams in the NBA its less prevalent. nobody wanna hurt anybody elses feelings. RW just built a lil different. he a hot head still growin into his role. i wish OKC would be stupid enough to give up on him
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Man i get so disgusted when people talk about RW

SMH

Sure, Rose is slightly better, but listen to what were saying. RW is SLIGHTLY less than the MVP of the league, most athletic PG ever, all world, etc, etc

And you want him to be a pass first PG?!?! Cmon...

KD averages 31 a game...what, you want him to average 40?

You want RW to pass to who? Thabo, Perk, Ibaka?

I hate that ? . Like he's really in a lose-lose situation. KD in every basketball mind can do no wrong. Nevermind the fact that in the playoffs they muscled him up and RW kept them in it

RW scores too easily to be a pass first PG
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Like its already been stated this reminds me of Starbury nd KG 2.0 but Westbrook just needs to find his role nd stop chuckin. And LOL @ B Braze sayin the egotistical manic tht is Shaq LET Bynum embarrass him on national TV
  • b*braze
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Like its already been stated this reminds me of Starbury nd KG 2.0 but Westbrook just needs to find his role nd stop chuckin. And LOL @ B Braze sayin the egotistical manic tht is Shaq LET Bynum embarrass him on national TV

i think it would be far more embarassing if that was an actual attempt at post defense. in a way, im protecting that massive ego lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    they both need each other
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Man i get so disgusted when people talk about RW

SMH

Sure, Rose is slightly better, but listen to what were saying. RW is SLIGHTLY less than the MVP of the league, most athletic PG ever, all world, etc, etc

And you want him to be a pass first PG?!?! Cmon...

KD averages 31 a game...what, you want him to average 40?

You want RW to pass to who? Thabo, Perk, Ibaka?

I hate that ? . Like he's really in a lose-lose situation. KD in every basketball mind can do no wrong. Nevermind the fact that in the playoffs they muscled him up and RW kept them in it

RW scores too easily to be a pass first PG

Rose isn't slightly better ! He's just better. He shoots better, finishes better, and distributes better. That doesn't sound like slightly better

And gtfoh with that ? about Russell keeping them in the playoffs. Now thats when you listening to the media with that ? . You better go look at KD averages fromthe playoffs. ? want Russ to play smart. I already talked about Pargo getting in his business last night and him feeling like he had to get back, putting the team 2nd
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Rose isn't slightly better ! He's just better. He shoots better, finishes better, and distributes better. That doesn't sound like slightly better

And gtfoh with that ? about Russell keeping them in the playoffs. Now thats when you listening to the media with that ? . You better go look at KD averages fromthe playoffs. ? want Russ to play smart. I already talked about Pargo getting in his business last night and him feeling like he had to get back, putting the team 2nd

Rw Mid Range is better the rose
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Rw Mid Range is better the rose

debatable...Ive seen a lot of growth in Rose's shooting since late last season
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    rose right now is a better shooter period than westbrook, dude put in work..westbrook is only better than rose in defense..
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited December 2011
    Options
    point is okc needs agressive scoring RW to be sucessful
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Westbrrok want to be the man he thinks he better then Durant which isn't the right thought process for a team trying to win a ship.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    rose right now is a better shooter period than westbrook, dude put in work..westbrook is only better than rose in defense..

Agree and Rose is way more smoother. RW tends to get OC sometimes.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    rondo for westbrook..straight up lets get it crackin Celts
  • S2J
    edited December 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »

Bruh RW is a fukin beast. Rose is a fukin beast. Im not gon split heirs over why Rose>RW, which i stated i agree with

Heres what needs to be said: The reason logical bball minds such as myself bring up Rose when talking about RW is they are the only 2 PGs like that in the NBA

Strength, size, quickness...Because a PG is at the top of the key and breaks down an entire defense if their is a mismatch (which RW has 95% of the time) HE IS PIVITOL.

People say pass more: KD is avergain 31ppg on 50%-what, you want him to average 40?

I love Harden's game, but players like him dont create the mismatches RW does.

So if you expect RW to ever get to the point where he sees LUKE RIDENOUR and NOT absolutley fry him, TRADE HIM

Trade him NOW, and watch him become a perenial 1st team NBA player, and KD will become 06 Kobe- 35ppg with no scoring help
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There is no beef. They just got into an argument. People jealous of OKC.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You don't trade someone like Russell Westbrook. He's too damn good. Him and Durant got this. Kobe and Shaq won three titles so what's the deal.
  • S2J
    edited December 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    You don't trade someone like Russell Westbrook. He's too damn good. Him and Durant got this. Kobe and Shaq won three titles so what's the deal.

Ya know, thats so obvious yet its as if people forget this! But yea like said earlier, this is more like Marbury and KG