Cormega - The Realness - Appreciation

Options
sdotdub
sdotdub Members Posts: 368
edited January 2012 in The Reason
This CD is a classic. Been listening to it a lot the past week, Cormega is one of the most slept on rappers in history.

The only critique is the Nas disses on here were a little overboard.

Comments

• sdotdub
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sdotdub wrote: »
    This CD is a classic. Been listening to it a lot the past week, Cormega is one of the most slept on rappers in history.

The only critique is the Nas disses on here were a little overboard.

man his catalog is tight ... all of his disc that he dropped were solid ... and classic material to all of his fans .... i have yet to be dissapointed with a mega project .... hes similar to az with the music ....
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    One of the first rap cds i ever purchased....Classic songs. I so blown away by "Dramatic Entrance" had it on repeat for like 3 days lol. Album is for sure hip-hop classic with no fillers or R&B cross over attempts Mega kept it raw. I also thought the "True Meaning" was dope too. "The Realness" is in my top 5 fave albums tho.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Haven't Listened To This Near Classic In Years....Dramatic Entrance Is Prob My Least Favorite Though...Sounds Like Some Spartacus ? .....
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Only his first two CDs was real ill to me. But dope tho, for those who havent heard the album def check it out.
  • sdotdub
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The Reason is ? ' lame. If this was a Eminem, lil wayne, Nas Lost, Rick Ross thread everyone and their mother would be commenting but when its something to do with just the music it gets overlooked. 50% of the morons on here are obsessed with a rappers image and the first week number and controversy they're involved in way more than they are the music. Idiots wouldnt know good music if it smacked them in the face.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The True Meaning is a great album also
  • George_Anthony
    George_Anthony Members Posts: 158
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Appreciates, Cormega was a sick lyricist I used to have Killaz Theme on repeat. I'm about to listen to Three now Mega and The Mobb never disappoints.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i guess mega is pure proof that you need a radio record to truely flourish in this industry ... cause mega got tons of classic street tracks, albums and hes still only known by the underground and hip hop enthusiast ...