You done With all Your ? ?

Options
Gnawledgeable
Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
If you were to meet a person with most of the qualifications you want would you want to be serious with them or first you have to get all the ? out your system? Females if a guy were to tell you that he wants to be with you but has up to 3 months of sowing his wild oats, would you be fine with that?

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    on some real ? ..i met a chick who coulda had me all to herself. i was ready to settle down and be genuine with her.... the kid was too perfect for her..she was scared and she didn't know what she wanted.

back to ?
  • kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I mean I wouldn't sit there and wait on him but if we parted ways, and then it came back around at a later date and I was single then I'd give it a shot.

I already know no male is going to co-sign this ? ...lol.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i can honestly say serious........

i did have one ex that was almost perfect, but she was a ? and was waiting till marriage

that relationship didnt last long
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Serious ? ... why would i risk losing her NOW if she was perfect for me now...
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    on some real ? ..i met a chick who coulda had me all to herself. i was ready to settle down and be genuine with her.... the kid was too perfect for her..she was scared and she didn't know what she wanted.

back to ?
    That same ? happened to me.....and yes it is back to ? for 2012
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options

back to ?

Maybe she was scared she couldn't be the girl you deserved at that point. At least she was honest with herself and you.

Unless you found out she wasn't ready cause she cheated, then disregard that last part.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Saying you're done with ? is like saying you're done breathing. You don't ? cause you want to, you do it cause it's what you do.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think I'm just about done being a ? .

Mood Indigo

Marley

One of you will get chose by me in 2012. On some real sh*t.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I hope my ? days are coming to an end soon because it's too many broke, non driving, single mothers, don't use common sense, ignorant, needy women out here. I met one during the weekend that's 24 with damn near all the qualities I would like and we both alike. Might as well to go Jared jewelry store and put a ring on it.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A ? gon be a ? . Ain't no way around it.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think I'm just about done being a ? .

Mood Indigo

Marley

One of you will get chose by me in 2012. On some real sh*t.

lol @ your hoe ass trying to 'choose' a ? .
  • King Erauno
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kataklysm wrote: »
    Maybe she was scared she couldn't be the girl you deserved at that point. At least she was honest with herself and you.

Unless you found out she wasn't ready cause she cheated, then disregard that last part.

probably the first part of your answer. shes not the cheating type.

but like hommie said above...why not try NOW instead of risk losing that person. at least you would have given it a shot.

meh
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    probably the first part of your answer. shes not the cheating type.

but like hommie said above...why not try NOW instead of risk losing that person. at least you would have given it a shot.

meh

Yeah she could have given it a shot and the outcome would have been worse.

As hard as it is, it's better to be honest with yourself and cause a little pain, then to lie to yourself and really hurt someone in the end.

If you aren't ready, you aren't ready.
  • American.Loo
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ your hoe ass trying to 'choose' a ? .

My last girlfriend was a ? , bucket head.

Let me live.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

back to ?
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    That same ? happened to me.....and yes it is back to ? for 2012

it's okay, boys. She just wasnt ready for you because she couldnt handle someone ready to fully love her. Im glad yall moved on and you will find someone to love you :)
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yeah i think i'm bout 98% done. bout to put my ? plaque on the wall and get married.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    My last girlfriend was a ? , bucket head.

Let me live.

Really? How old was she?
  • American.Loo
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Really? How old was she?

3 years younger than me.

So I was 25 she was 22 when we started dating.
  • King Erauno
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah she could have given it a shot and the outcome would have been worse.

As hard as it is, it's better to be honest with yourself and cause a little pain, then to lie to yourself and really hurt someone in the end.

If you aren't ready, you aren't ready.

i feel u. i still cant comprehend that ? so thats why the ? still bugs me..but oh well. Her loss
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    virgins are woat after 20
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

back to ?

• NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I mean I wouldn't sit there and wait on him but if we parted ways, and then it came back around at a later date and I was single then I'd give it a shot.

This is exactly what happened with my man and I some years ago. ha!

He was on some "f*ck b**ches, get $$", club hoppin and bottle poppin. VIP this and that, All Star & Superbowl hoopla.

We did live in different states (he was in Chi, I was in MD), but I'd fly to see him every month. I went to visit him one wknd and he told me on the way to the airport that he "wasn't ready" for what I wanted. In other words "I wanna be a ? and you're a nice girl so I have to be honest with you". LOL! I was devastated!

Anyhoo, I moved on and he popped up a few years later and threw a monkey wrench in my plans.

I don't think anyone should feel forced to make a certain move b/c they're fearful of losing someone. It wont be genuine and you'll probably go back to your comfort zone once the thrill of the chase is gone. Get it out of your system, then make a decision to be with someone you're meant to be with.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    3 years younger than me.

So I was 25 she was 22 when we started dating.

You haven't had a gf since then?

You don't even want a ? Loo..don't lie to yourself.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    This is exactly what happened with my man and I some years ago. ha!

He was on some "f*ck b**ches, get $$", club hoppin and bottle poppin. VIP this and that, All Star & Superbowl hoopla.

We did live in different states (he was in Chi, I was in MD), but I'd fly to see him every month. I went to visit him one wknd and he told me on the way to the airport that he "wasn't ready" for what I wanted. In other words "I wanna be a ? and you're a nice girl so I have to be honest with you". LOL! I was devastated!

Anyhoo, I moved on and he popped up a few years later and threw a monkey wrench in my plans.

I don't think anyone should feel forced to make a certain move b/c they're fearful of losing someone. It wont be genuine and you'll probably go back to your comfort zone once the thrill of the chase is gone. Get it out of your system, then make a decision to be with someone you're meant to be with.

Exactly!

Now if women can understand that this is possible, why do men have such a hard time? Nah..women will be ? for life if they choose to have a 'wild' phase.
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i feel u. i still cant comprehend that ? so thats why the ? still bugs me..but oh well. Her loss

If she came back telling you she's matured and ready now, would you take her back?