Options
politicalthug202
politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
so this married white chick I use to ? with came over she been divorced
for like 7 months, we ? and I was watching the game on my couch
and she ask me that when she was ready to start dating serious
again would I consider her,I said no,because I would have a real hard time
trusting a woman who cheated on her husband. She got madd at me starting turning
off the TV saying that she was bored and needed more excitement in her life
when she cheated on her husband,and then she blamed me for initiating the affair.

then my female freind who i had sex with a couple times asked
me would I consider dating her, she has 3 one night stands and has cheated on her last 2 boyfriends.
I said no her resume was a little to wild for me and she got madd and stop facebook chatting with me.

I thought woman wanted a dude to keep it real

Comments

• ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    man i fell for the honesty trap just yesterday

this chick i smashed last week for the first time decided to ask me if i enjoyed the sex with her since I never "said anything about how good it was"

I told her the truth (tactfully). Then in a 5 page txt she gave me 101 reasons why it had nothing to with her since nobody has ever said her ? wasnt good before smh
  • kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol..that's them. Not all females are that delusional.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ol_buddy wrote: »

this chick i smashed last week for the first time decided to ask me if i enjoyed the sex with her since I never "said anything about how good it was"

I told her the truth (tactfully). Then in a 5 page txt she gave me 101 reasons why it had nothing to with her since nobody has ever said her ? wasnt good before smh

lmao..what you tell her??
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

this chic i was smashing off cuts all her hair off like a bald cut. she ? up and asked what i really thought since i didn't mention it. so i told her the ? looked ? up and that cancer patient look is not hot. Chic started telling other hoes i had a little ? after that.
  • j dash
    j dash Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

tell ya story dog. what did you tell her?
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If you learn that not just women, but people period would rather hear a lie than the truth you'll live a long and happy life.

People should earn that truth from you...if you see they cant handle it then keep telling lies as long as it benefits you.

There are people i know that are more shocked and upset when you drop that truth on them than when you get caught in a lie....just roll with the punches.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Funny ? .

They're mad that you called them on their trifling behavior....not your honesty.

They could probably handle you being honest as long as it didn't involve you being honest about them.

Why would even ask that though?

That's like me asking dude I had a threesome with if he could see us in a relationship..like really? lol
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kataklysm wrote: »
    why would even ask that though?

That's like me asking dude i had a threesome with if he could see us in a relationship..like really? Lol

hey, how did u get a moving avi?
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

That's like me asking dude I had a threesome with if he could see us in a relationship..like really? lol

I thought u would defend these chicks kat u coming over into my way of thinking
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hey, how did u get a moving avi?

I gave Jay a ? ..good luck.
    I thought u would defend these chicks kat u coming over into my way of thinking

Nah, that's not something I would defend.

I've always lived my adult life how I wanted, but at the same time I wasn't completely delusional when making certain decisions.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    gotta be the most stupidest ? i ever read

lie to these hoes b
  • Niggersauce
    edited December 2011
    Options

Deadeye go ahead and quote this here

Kat finally learnin
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    this chic i was smashing off cuts all her hair off like a bald cut. she ? up and asked what i really thought since i didn't mention it. so i told her the ? looked ? up and that cancer patient look is not hot. Chic started telling other hoes i had a little ? after that.

Lol, yeah thats the hail mary pass they throwing to save they own ego. Thats a easy shrug off

FTW most people cant handle the truth though, not just females
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Women know what you really think, but that's not what they wanna hear. So I lie my ass off. *kanye shrug*
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Deadeye go ahead and quote this here

Kat finally learnin

Finally? I've known that...that's why it went down with that particular person. I didn't give a ? what he thought.
  • ol_buddy
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lmao..what you tell her??
    j dash wrote: »
    tell ya story dog. what did you tell her?

lol I let her know I dont want to have unprotected sex with her at all but, the only way it woulda been good was naked head because her ? aint wet enough to enjoy with a condom on. Then she flooded my inbox
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    "How many times have I told you you bet' not even dream of tellin' white folk the truth? You understand me? Shoot... makin' white people riot. You better learn how to lie like me. I'm gonna find me a white man and lie to him right now." - Grandad from the Boondocks

just replace "white folk" with "women" and there you have it
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

truth ive learned in my 37 years: all women think their box is lined with gold. all think that theirs is wettest tightest around.

and this has led me to believe this: that most men are lame as hell. that most dudes are satisfied with chicks that show no enthusiasm, who just lay there, and expect you to do all the work. and bust in under 5 minutes.

i have been sorely disappointed many times after tremendous hype by women. and nothing scars a womans soul like a dude that doesnt bust one with them.

ive had to give the 'its not you, i dont always ? ' speech a time too many in my life....smh
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    truth ive learned in my 37 years: all women think their box is lined with gold. all think that theirs is wettest tightest around.and this has led me to believe this: that most men are lame as hell. that most dudes are satisfied with chicks that show no enthusiasm, who just lay there, and expect you to do all the work. and bust in under 5 minutes.

i have been sorely disappointed many times after tremendous hype by women. and nothing scars a womans soul like a dude that doesnt bust one with them.

ive had to give the 'its not you, i dont always ? ' speech a time too many in my life....smh

lmao..and all dudes think their stroke game is on point and that their ? isn't 'small'. I guess we all like to lie to ourselves.
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited December 2011
    Options
    truth ive learned in my 37 years: all women think their box is lined with gold. all think that theirs is wettest tightest around.

and this has led me to believe this: that most men are lame as hell. that most dudes are satisfied with chicks that show no enthusiasm, who just lay there, and expect you to do all the work. and bust in under 5 minutes.

Thats church right there, I'll just fake some shaking movements and throw a couple "oh ? " in there.
  • Niggersauce
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol I let her know I dont want to have unprotected sex with her at all but, the only way it woulda been good was naked head because her ? aint wet enough to enjoy with a condom on. Then she flooded my inbox

Damn playboy you lucky thats all you got after taking her soul like that...
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    not true I prefer honesty. I'm not really hard to get along with in a relationship. It's that I deal with the ones with egos, so I been in relationships with the ones that are too much into what other men think about their manhood. some time other men play men out of positions "pretending" like they ? their "? " and all that dumb ? . But thats o.k tho, I'll just let go until he see's the truth. The whole truth. I'm not going to do alot of arguing and fussin. I really don't like confusion.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lmao..and all dudes think their stroke game is on point and that their ? isn't 'small'. I guess we all like to lie to ourselves.

i never brag...i never make claims. but women ive dealt with almost always do.

just my observations
  • ol_buddy
    edited December 2011
    Options

lol Not really though. All dudes would like to think they got the best sex game but they know that aint 100% truth. The difference is females really deep down in the pits of their souls think they got the best ? known to man
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

nh I'm pretty sure a man will admit his ? is small before a woman will admit her ? is loose/wide/deep/wack. nh