Mobb Deep Fans Please Educate me.

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Reason
I remember awhile ago i thought prodigy and havoc had a little falling out and were dissing eachother, anyone know what that was about? i cant find it on none of their wikipedia pages and would rather not google it.

For a minute it looked like the mobb was broke up.

Comments

• thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If Im not mistaken its usually over what's the norm

Money or something along that nature
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I remember awhile ago i thought prodigy and havoc had a little falling out and were dissing eachother, anyone know what that was about? i cant find it on none of their wikipedia pages and would rather not google it.

For a minute it looked like the mobb was broke up.

it didnt exist thats why you cant find it .... hav and p have the perfect relationship ... due to hav not liking the spot light .... and Ps willingness to step out into the spotlight and get things done that have isnt into doing ....
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If u mean dissing on wax then yes i do know what you're talking about but you have to be a hip-hop nerd to know about it(which I am) it was actually a false diss by Havoc to P made by a dj. It had a sample of "Destroy and Rebuild" by nas before the actual song started where it said the line "Before I would have told you Prodigy was my dog" then it looped then line and said "You ain't from my hood don't even rep Q.B" but that was something the DJ added just to get attention because they never actually had words on wax against each other.
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I remember it was on a radio station, they called in and talked ? , but were cool like a week or 2 later. Ill google it you ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2011
    Options
    http://slumz.boxden.com/f5/nov-30-mobb-deep-s-internal-affairs-120101/

it was between Prodigy and Littles. i got it mixed up. I dont know who the ? littles is tho.