So now that Tyler Perry has been thoroughly eviscerated by the Boondocks...

Options
KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
...why are so many Black people still buying into Christianity and all its nonsense?

(Tyler Perry Boondocks episode here: http://www.zshare.net/video/774541738d2c7fc5/ )

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Because making fun of a dogma doesnt erase it from one's consciousness.

See how deep I just came wit mine?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ...why are so many black people still buying into christianity and all its nonsense?

(tyler perry boondocks episode here: http://www.zshare.net/video/774541738d2c7fc5/ )

what dod that episode have to do with jesus?.... So you worship lil riley now?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No ? Mo.

• KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what dod that episode have to do with jesus?....

He's in the episode. Whatchu mean what it got to do with him? He's a major plot point.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what dod that episode have to do with jesus?.... So you worship lil riley now?

You always failed the plot analysis portion of comprehension didn't you?
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    he's in the episode. Whatchu mean what it got to do with him? He's a major plot point.

that was about tyler being a ? and lurin folks with jesus to get the drawz....

So once again... That has nothign to do with people believe'n in christ
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you always failed the plot analysis portion of comprehension didn't you?

you always failed the calories portion of lunch didnt you??
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That has nothign to do with people believe'n in christ
    religious belief gets normal people to do abnormal things

its got everything to do with people believing in that ?
  • DRO
    edited June 2010
    Options
    religious belief gets normal people to do abnormal things

its got everything to do with people believing in that ?

no real christian would say 'wow, i need to stop bein a christian after i saw that boondocks episode"...

And like i said, that show was more about him being ? ..and i guess the whole "dressin like a woman" thing is just another reason to call the man ?
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Because making fun of a dogma doesnt erase it from one's consciousness.

PAUSE..............................n/h
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so just because some ? uses religion as an excuse to peddle ? , the religion itself is now ? ?
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    <<<<<Doesn't give a ? .
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why hello there :)

I haven't caught it yet...
    *yeah, I know the link's in the first post

Hi, Mr. Jay.

How's one of my favorite OG mod?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Did you just really ask what the episode had to do with jesus???
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    people create fake, bogus charities all the time to meet there personal selfish needs is that a good reason to stop believing in charities
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i did notice when tyler perry make movies that he always show madea as a pistol poppin grandma,and when something goes wrong,she uses the lord name in vain or in a comedic fashion.

thats why i dont watch too many of his movies cause he making blacks look bad

i hate house of payne and meet the browns

on house of payne they always have blacks always eating CHICKEN,you never hear the pains eating healty or eating something different besides CHICKEN
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? that downloadin, when is that ? on Worldstar?

Also I'm co-signing the whole second page thus far.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i did notice when tyler perry make movies that he always show madea as a pistol poppin grandma,and when something goes wrong,she uses the lord name in vain or in a comedic fashion.

on house of payne they always have blacks always eating CHICKEN,you never hear the pains eating healty or eating something different besides CHICKEN

brother I like eatin' chicken. he just keepin' it real.

I'll eat some fried chicken, watermelon WITH A GRAPE SODA RIGHT IN FRONT OF A CRACKA LIKE WHAT??!! grease all over my face n ? .

? what crackas think man. foreal..
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Co-sign. Tyler Fairy feeds black women their delusions that they can hoe around, and a good man is still going to wife them up at the end. Macruder told nothing but the truth..................................................................
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Co-sign. Tyler Fairy feeds black women their delusions that they can hoe around, and a good man is still going to wife them up at the end. Macruder told nothing but the truth..................................................................

u ain't even got a black women so wtf u care so much for?
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? always got something to say about black women n' ? . cryin' ass bias ass willie lynch ass ? .
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    u ain't even got a black women so wtf u care so much for?

I can't comment on black women/black relationships?This is a forum the last time I checked. So what? Are black women immune to criticism because they're black women? Some folks really need to get off this " black women are queens nonsense". Contrary to popular belief( or they're delusions), black women are not the most "beautifull women on Earth".
  • bubba fresh
    bubba fresh Members Posts: 10
    edited June 2010
    Options
    then who are the most beautiful women on earth?
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can't comment on black women/black relationships?This is a forum the last time I checked. So what? Are black women immune to criticism because they're black women? Some folks really need to get off this " black women are queens nonsense". Contrary to popular belief( or they're delusions), black women are not the most "beautifull women on Earth".

? IF I WANNA PUT MY RED BLACK & GREEN CAPE ON 4 da black women I can do dat ? ? ..

u always got the same M.O. Dawg. shittin' on da queens like u so special in ? . what u put into the world that was so excellent & phenomenal that make u feel like u can criticize black women all the time?

Tyler Perry done put a lot of money into sistas pockets & those black women have excellent portrayals with skill in his movies. u don't wanna see the sistas get no paper ? ? u see ? ass hollywood has replaced their roles with white & latino women. Tyler Perry came in and held it down for the black women dawg. AND SHE SHOWED AND PROVED....?

u ain't come in this thread to criticize Tyler Perry. u came in here to ? on the sistas.........?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This thread is getting funny

for all the wrong reasons