Basketball Wives info

Options
some_dude
some_dude Members Posts: 180
edited June 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
So let me get this right.

Shaq's wife is on the show with the sister of the girl he was cheating on her with (AKA Gilbert Arenas baby momma). None of them are actual wives?

Shaunie is yelling out Matt Barnes who when he's more relevant than Shaq? What other BS did I miss? What was the fight for?

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    freepostin'..........
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The chick Gloria is Matt Barne's fiance and Gibert Arena's fiance's sister... she chose her sister over Shaunie, and no one can understand that b/c they're all miserable, bitter ? .

The only one who is a wife is Jen, who's married to Eric Williams but they are going thru stuff. She been trying to decide throughout the whole show if she's gonna stay with him and she finally decided to stay. But she said they never have sex and he's constantly unfaithful. The others are all ex-girlfriends or ex-fiances... besides Shaunie who's barely on the show... ? Royce is just a slutty baby mama who was a dancer for Orlando and Miami.

The "fight" was very fake and scripted. They are mad at the chick Sandra b/c she's a groupie, and they call her "plastic surgery" when they've all had more work done than her amazingly enough. It's crazy to me they're mad at the ? who chase their men, but not at their men for ? them, and they knew what they were getting into when they married/got with them.

Overall this show is very much entertaining but I am ashamed I watched it. These females are sooooooooooo full of fake drama and are just utterly miserable and pathetic.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shows like this make it hard for beautiful ladies ....
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    now i remember why i rarely watch tv
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Matt Barnes ripped all that ? on twitter, lol! ? is hilarious....
  • akforty7
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Matt Barnes ripped all that ? on twitter, lol! ? is hilarious....

i heard him and gloria went off... what happened? lol im just curious bc of the way those 2 ? went in his house and disrespected him, he prob dont want his wife around them anymore and rightfully so.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Never seen the show, have'nt even cut my t.v. on in 2 days, bout to middle finger Comcast
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Anybody got a pic of Gilbert's baby mama? Didn't that lame ? stay with her?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    i heard him and gloria went off... what happened? lol im just curious bc of the way those 2 ? went in his house and disrespected him, he prob dont want his wife around them anymore and rightfully so.

He REALLY went in on Shante, lol! Callin' all on them hoes, heavy. Said if Shante was doin' what she was supposed to do and wasn't so fake she wouldn't have lost her husband. Talked about how she was about the fam and ? actin' all fake and frontin' for mafuckas... Said, "You need to drop the O'Neal from your name like your husband dropped you!" LOL! ? went in ma....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Anybody got a pic of Gilbert's baby mama? Didn't that lame ? stay with her?

lol, ? you lyin'??????
  • lord nemesis
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol, ? you lyin'??????

Nah, if what I last heard about that fuckery is accurate he let her come back to the house and they're trying to "work it out", I guess for the kids sake. SMFH
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nah, if what I last heard about that fuckery is accurate he let her come back to the house and they're trying to "work it out", I guess for the kids sake. SMFH

? is a powerful drug...

And he a ? ? .
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so whats the moral of this show: basketball ? 's are just like regular ? 's -- just with more money?
  • akforty7
    edited June 2010
    Options
    He REALLY went in on Shante, lol! Callin' all on them hoes, heavy. Said if Shante was doin' what she was supposed to do and wasn't so fake she wouldn't have lost her husband. Talked about how she was about the fam and ? actin' all fake and frontin' for mafuckas... Said, "You need to drop the O'Neal from your name like your husband dropped you!" LOL! ? went in ma....

I heard about him sayin "no one would know who you ? are if you kept your legs closed" lol ugh all this drama for what? these ? are NOT basketball wives except for the one. stupid.
  • lord nemesis
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I heard about him sayin "no one would know who you ? are if you kept your legs closed" lol ugh all this drama for what? these ? are NOT basketball wives except for the one. stupid.

LMAO @ Royce not even being able to mention her baby daddy by name
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Pregunta about Matt Barnes' situation.

Is normal for a well established man that's over 25 to have kids with a woman, and not be married?
  • akforty7
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ace Boon wrote: »
    Pregunta about Matt Barnes' situation.

Is normal for a well established man that's over 25 to have kids with a woman, and not be married?

I mean it's not normal but in this day and age people do what works for them. You don't have to go my the norm or by tradition anymore. Me personally I want to wait to have kids until AFTER i am married. But if they are happy being "engaged" then more power to them.

I didn't think Gloria was the bad guy on this show like everyone made her out to be. They all really were jealous of what she has and it's more than obvious. Although I think she needs to stop putting her foot in her mouth about how perfect her life is and how faithful her man is. That ? aint gonna last.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    eric williams wife can straight get it.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Yeah,she is Fine. She knew she wasn't going to leave Eric. Have her ass from South Beach to the Projects quick!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    2242132459_cfde3e7a6c_o.jpg

just sayin.....
  • lord nemesis
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ya'll think that false looking ? was fine???
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I never saw the show before but I'm gonna jump out there and say I don't like it.

seems like it would be a Tiny and Toya mixed with * insert random Houswive's show*

If anything I'll watch it for a good laugh
  • akforty7
    edited June 2010
    Options

Really?! she is so emotionless and fake when she talks, and I dont think she's very attractive persoanlly. I love her style thosexy. I like Evelyn the best, even tho she appears ? -ish sometimes, I think she's gorgeous and I always love her makeup.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    now i remember why i rarely watch tv

pretty much
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Really?! she is so emotionless and fake when she talks, and I dont think she's very attractive persoanlly. I love her style thosexy. I like Evelyn the best, even tho she appears ? -ish sometimes, I think she's gorgeous and I always love her makeup.

Evelyn is the best overall on the show. She always got that Stank look on her face like she about to tear into somebody...Still cracking up laughing at the cup flying off ol'girl 4-Head!