The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    How many of you Canelo supporters think Cotto gets stopped?

8th round Ko
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I didn't know any better by the way everybody is talking I would think Cotto was some scrub and not a boxer with a legendary career who looked pretty good in his last couple fights. And Canelo is some unstoppable force who didn't luckily edge Lara because he failed to let his hands go and got a gift against Trout. I'm chillin though.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    If I didn't know any better by the way everybody is talking I would think Cotto was some scrub and not a boxer with a legendary career who looked pretty good in his last couple fights. And Canelo is some unstoppable force who didn't luckily edge Lara because he failed to let his hands go and got a gift against Trout. I'm chillin though.

Ey ? , we in this ? together. I think the old lion can give Canelo a run for his money.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That undercard gonna be terrible
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cotto fought three bums his last 3 fights. ? Martinez was done before that ? ever started. Canelo stopping this ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so no one is stepping in my office w a bet? smh im out
  • JLacey
    Options
    so no one is stepping in my office w a bet? smh im out

Ikr. I fell asleep and lost my chance
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well its an open invite/bet...? got 2 weeks to get my price up or yall can pull y all money together
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Look at Floyd, you really think he would be this great if he didn't grow up in a FAMILY of pro boxers ??

Look how long Roach been with many,

Stewart with. Lennox,

Bruh the corner makes a large impact

Good points, Floyd even commended once upon a time in an interview his corner for being similar to like some extra eyes or soem ? , to tell him where he ? up in the ring when in the middle of a bout, and where to pick it up
    ? that some ? EVERY corner is supposed to do, the ? ? Lol

He was saying Floyd is as great as he is because from day 1 he was destined to be a boxer because of who his family is.

Bruh LOL was just replying to some comments prior that was saying something about how it is just the fighter on his own when entering in the room, but was saying how having a solid corner makes a world of difference
  • KLICHE
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    KLICHE wrote: »
    I'd like to see Cotto beat Cinnamon

You always rooting for the wrong man

LOL I know! LOL

But in a perfect world I'd like to see Cotto with another win at this point in his career and one against Canelo would be pretty ? good for him.
  • JLacey
    Options
    Heard WBC is having a tournament for the titles at 147 and 154
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got Canelo. 100 bet wit my barber. Puerto Rican pride bout to ? this ? . ? you pay me!
  • JLacey
    Options
    It's looking like Badou Jack gonna fight Chavez Jr. next. Jack gonna beat the ? out this ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many of you Canelo supporters think Cotto gets stopped?

He gonna ko him then shave his eyebrows off and spray nt NWO on his back lol
  • aneed123
    Options

naw I look at it like Cottos run at 160 was fools gold a 1 legged Sergio and a ? ass Delvin and Macklin. Trout showed the real Cotto. He is a great fighter 140-147. He is too little and reality will show vs Canelo who really is a middleweight who shrinks down. Canelo has the faster hands and more power. If Cotto dont hurt him early he gonna get beat all across that ring.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    l
    aneed123 wrote: »

naw I look at it like Cottos run at 160 was fools gold a 1 legged Sergio and a ? ass Delvin and Macklin. Trout showed the real Cotto. He is a great fighter 140-147. He is too little and reality will show vs Canelo who really is a middleweight who shrinks down. Canelo has the faster hands and more power. If Cotto dont hurt him early he gonna get beat all across that ring.

You gotta keep in mind he has a different trainer than he did when he was fighting Trout. I don't think that was the real Cotto. And I think Roach is corny as the next man but you have to admit they have chemistry together. Good points on Nelo having the physical advantage but I think yall not giving enough respect to Cotto's boxing skill.

My pops is half Rican, I dont really be claiming that ? because I wasn't raised like that but now that I bet believe ima be watching this fight with my Boricuas in North Philly badlands. Let's go champ!!! I bet @mastery gonna have a fight party full of Mexicans tho. Haaa
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet @mastery gonna have a fight party full of Mexicans tho. Haaa

Inf0Xfd.jpg
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Would yall have given a healthy Martinez a shot against G
  • aneed123
    Options

A lil shot but he was a small middle Paul Williams and margarito beat I think ggg would be too big and he would pressure him and get him late. Chavez Jr used his size and got too him late. I could see him doing ggg like palik tho
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Inf0Xfd.jpg

Inf0Xfd.jpg

Yoooooo I need atleast 50% ?
  • JLacey
    Options

Nope. Not even a small one
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JLacey wrote: »

Nope. Not even a small one

This

A healthy Martinez would have got the same treatment a hurt and past it one got against Cotto
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Arum said Donaire want Loma...He's regressed but I'm with it
  • KLICHE
    edited November 2015
    Options
    LMFAO!! Listen to Rios and trainer clown this reporter for that Ellie Suckballs channel!

Rios says he 20lbs over weight for fight/weigh in and dude is believing the whole thing LOL and his plans to fight at a weight of 200lbs LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TP2fEabf8o
  • JLacey
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Arum said Donaire want Loma...He's regressed but I'm with it

And Loma gonna beat his ass