Options
    Takam doing too much dancing,
    this aint going past 7 rounds..
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Dupac wrote: »
    http://www.boxingscene.com/terence-crawford-announced-jeff-horn-mandatory-by-wbo--121826

bud crawford bout to fight jeff horn.....

this is exactly why horn got the gift against manny, and i been called it.....

big bob ain't want manny to get his head knocked off by bud in a meaningless fight, but he knew bud needed a title when he moved to welter....so he robbed manny, to sacrifice horn to bud crawford....then he might throw manny at him on the headline of a huge ppv......THEN he can start his crawford p4p #1 media campaign and say crawford is the A-side against ? like danny, turman, and spence, cuz bud the only one headlining ppv's...

chess not checkers.....

It's a old school wrestling move. Get the champ to drop the belt to the home town kid. The home town kid fights to new guy that has some heat , loses, the the guy with the heat fights the legend in a big money grab beats the brakes off of him . Then he has the leverage to call shots even tho he will never wrestle the guys in other territories . Bob arum looking like Jim Cornette out here

This aint ? wrestling g. Lay off the cartoons my ?

Of course it's not wrestling. But top rank is using that model.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JLacey wrote: »
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Dupac wrote: »
    http://www.boxingscene.com/terence-crawford-announced-jeff-horn-mandatory-by-wbo--121826

bud crawford bout to fight jeff horn.....

this is exactly why horn got the gift against manny, and i been called it.....

big bob ain't want manny to get his head knocked off by bud in a meaningless fight, but he knew bud needed a title when he moved to welter....so he robbed manny, to sacrifice horn to bud crawford....then he might throw manny at him on the headline of a huge ppv......THEN he can start his crawford p4p #1 media campaign and say crawford is the A-side against ? like danny, turman, and spence, cuz bud the only one headlining ppv's...

chess not checkers.....

It's a old school wrestling move. Get the champ to drop the belt to the home town kid. The home town kid fights to new guy that has some heat , loses, the the guy with the heat fights the legend in a big money grab beats the brakes off of him . Then he has the leverage to call shots even tho he will never wrestle the guys in other territories . Bob arum looking like Jim Cornette out here

Lol who is he gonna call the shots against? He gonna have to fight Spence and Thurman eventually. He not calling shots vs the top guys in the division.

Arum will always find a away for those fights not to happen, I ain't really messing with Crawford until he leaves top rank.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Link PLEASE

@infamous114

Why are you @'in me?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • illedout
    Options
    Link PLEASE

@infamous114

Why are you @'in me?

my bad I thought that was you who usually bless the board with links..
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Link PLEASE

@infamous114

Why are you @'in me?

That’s playmaker
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice sparring match
  • illedout
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Link PLEASE

@infamous114

Why are you @'in me?

That’s playmaker

Damn that is right..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • illedout
    Options
    I’m getting tired of these ? refs stopping the fight too early !!
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Hes surprised by the ref decision when hes been getting his ass whipped all night lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah terrible stoppage... he was losing but he could have carried on.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/O to Takam cause that ? was hard as nails...he was taking shots for 10 rounds, two cut eyes and fighting back.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Carried on for what
    The fight was no longer competitive. AJ was toying with him. Fam lay off the video games cause this is just not for you
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options

Carried on for what
    The fight was no longer competitive. AJ was toying with him. Fam lay off the video games cause this is just not for you

I disagree. Joshua was definitely winning but his ? ass was trying
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/golden-boy-prez-mikey-garcia-fight-linares-no-extra-options--121914
    Golden Boy Prez To Mikey Garcia: Fight Linares - No Extra Options!

Golden Boy Promotions President Eric Gomez has set a strong message in the direct of former three division world champion Mikey Garcia.

Gomez wants Garcia to fight Jorge Linares (43-3, 27 KOs) in a unification - and he wants to make a deal as soon as possible.

Garcia holds the WBC lightweight title, while Linares is the WBA's champion.

Because Linares also holds the WBC's "Diamond" title at 135-pounds - he is the mandatory challenger to Garcia.

At their recent annual convention, the World Boxing Council ordered Linares and Garcia to fight each other - but the sanctioning body never set any deadlines for a deal to get reached.

Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs) was in brief talks with Golden Boy Promotions to fight WBO junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto in December. Garcia rejected their proposal, because he refused to bind himself to a multi-fight promotional contract with Golden Boy.

According to Gomez, he is willing to make the fight with Linares happen right now - and there is no need for any promotional options and any type of contractual language that would bind Garcia to Golden Boy.

"Mikey Garcia, if you are serious about wanting to fight Jorge Linares - call me. No options, no extra fights. Straight up, no excuses," stated Gomez.

Garcia responded back - "No need to put it out [in] public. You also have my number, I'll call you later bro."

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Garcia was hoping to fight for a third time in 2017, but that's not going to happen.

The television schedule has already become very packed until the remainder of the year. Garcia's next fight is being targeted for January 27, according to a team source who spoke with ESPN Deportes.

Garcia started the year off strong in January, by winning the World Boxing Council lightweight title to become a three division champion with a brutal third round knockout of Montenegrin Dejan Zlaticanin at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

In July, Garcia moved up to the junior welterweight limit of 140 pounds and dominated former four division world champion Adrien Broner over twelve rounds at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Linares was in action last month, when he won a twelve round split decision over Olympic gold medal winner Luke Campbell.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

Carried on for what

I disagree. Joshua was definitely winning but his ? ass was trying

AJ could have ended the fight in the 2nd.