This punishment for David ? with my Olympic diving ? Jennifer Abel

5lmjzwbhmbvq.jpg
    vc2uhoyhdhns.jpg
    p1gk0jewaotp.jpg
    fnnvz7qldzjh.jpg
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to be honest wit u seeing how canelo looked vs trout and lara along with his size i can see him beating canelo if they dont rob him. he will give ggg problems
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemieux looked like a whole heap of trash BJS dies against Canelo or GGG
  • aneed123
    Options

canelo naw... the size and movement... it will look just like the trout fight
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo salty ass ?

"If that's the way you want to win"

You got your ass whipped boy

I always thought David Could fight at 154 and he would be looked at as a whole different monster
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People hate giving BJS credit. Put on a masterclass tonight.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

That was a whole nother canelo in that fight it was the turning point it was his graduation.. he lost that fight imo by a slim margin
  • playmaker88
    Options
    i really wanna see what eubank has to offer i think he has the stuff to make some noise state side
  • Karl.
    Options
    i really wanna see what eubank has to offer i think he has the stuff to make some noise state side

I think George Groves will give him plenty of trouble in the WBSS before that.
  • aneed123
    Options

That was a whole nother canelo in that fight it was the turning point it was his graduation.. he lost that fight imo by a slim margin

he still 5'8and has cement feet
  • aneed123
    Options
    groves gonna get dat ass whooped
  • Karl.
    Options
    groves gonna get dat ass whooped

When did they take the “nosign” reaction away?
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So i was the only one taking Saunders huh?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-not-impressed-with-loma-win-rigo-too-small--123524
    Mayweather Not Impressed With Loma Win: Rigo Too Small

The former pound for pound king, Floyd Mayweather Jr., was not very impressed with Vasyl Lomachenko's one-sided stoppage of Guillermo Rigondeaux, which took place last Saturday night at The Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden.

The fight was heavily hyped, as it was the first fight in boxing history to match two, two-time Olympic gold medal winners in the ring with each other.

Lomachenko dominated the fight from start to finish, until Rigondeaux quit on his stool at the end of the sixth round - citing a left hand injury.

Mayweather felt Rigondeaux was way too small and the two boxers had an obvious size difference when they stepped in the ring with each other.

Rigondeaux had moved up by two weight divisions (eight pounds) to challenge Lomachenko at super featherweight (130-pounds) for the WBO title.

And Mayweather doubts Rigondeaux had a legit hand injury.

"I never fought a guy that was that small. He was smaller than that. Honestly, they didn't look like they belonged in the ring together," Mayweather told Fighthype.com.

"I don't think Rigondeaux had a hand problem. Rigondeaux should just take that as a learning experience. A guy that big, I could see the difference when they got into the ring. A small good fighter will never beat a big good fighter. It'll never happen."

Of course Mayweather himself did a similar move in 2009, when he fought and dominated Juan Manuel Marquez - who jumped from lightweight to welterweight (twelve pounds) for the bout.

As far as the in-ring action, Mayweather felt the contest was a complete stinker and very few would argue that viewpoint. The clash of style and Rigondeaux's refusal to throw any punches, made it a very lackluster fight.

"It really was no damage done to neither side. Real stiff, robotic fight. Nobody really landed like no killer, solid shots," Mayweather said.

"You can look at me and Diego Corrales. I can't take that away from Lomachenko. He done what he had to do."
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least Lemieux's non-cutting the ring off ass didn't quit haha
  • R.D.
    Options
    JLacey wrote: »

I couldn't call it

Saunders looked like trash against Willie Monroe but I didn't know enough about him

David is David. Gatekeeper status. I think he'd be a monster at 54 or at least could've been
  • JLacey
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

I couldn't call it

Saunders looked like trash against Willie Monroe but I didn't know enough about him

David is David. Gatekeeper status. I think he'd be a monster at 54 or at least could've been

He barely made 160. He struggled. Saunders just didn’t have to get fully prepared for Monroe
  • R.D.
    edited December 2017
    Options

I couldn't call it

He barely made 160. He struggled. Saunders just didn’t have to get fully prepared for Monroe

Yeah he always look super soft though...David

Like he just balloons up between fights
  • aneed123
    Options

I couldn't call it

to be honest tho none of tgthat at is why he lost. he couldn't deal with movement
  • R.D.
    Options

I couldn't call it

to be honest tho none of tgthat at is why he lost. he couldn't deal with movement

For sure

I just think his style would be more effective against smaller fighters. He on the smaller side for MWs
  • aneed123
    edited December 2017
    Options

I couldn't call it

For sure

I just think his style would be more effective against smaller fighters. He on the smaller side for MWs

of course he can bully smaller guys but he ? cuz he cant shrink down. if u brawl with him he with win a lot but its over niw cuz u got jacobs charlos andrande lara all moved up... the ggg fight he couldnt deal with a jab. now vs saunders a more athletic white guy who was bigger he couldn't deal with a jab or movement.. he done
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw Billy Joe a few years ago and liked what I saw.

Billy Joe has a legit shot to beat Canelo. GGG I don't think so. GGG knows how to cut off the ring and he goes to the body well enough to slow all that movement down. GGG does seem to have gotten a lil old recently as well so who knows but I would still easily favor GGG over Billy Joe.

Was never a fan of Lemieux.

The Douglass fight was crazy. Its like youngin could see the punches coming and decided he not going to weave, block or roll with the punches.

I swear it looked like Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson was in his corner but he not the head trainer so he wasn't the person giving the instructions in between rounds. Douglass needs go ahead and make the hall of famer Mark Johnson his head trainer. Cause he ain't going to be in the game long fighting like that.
  • JLacey
    Options

I couldn't call it

It’s not why he lost but it plays a role. ? looked dehydrated af at the weigh in and starting hitting the fluids as soon as he got off the scale. He just got outboxed but struggling to make weight didn’t help.