So if the earth blew up today...........

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge
and we humans relocated to different planets, how would this politically affect us as a race?

"SAY THERE YOU ******! PICK MY MOON ROCKS OUT MY BACK YARD"

And would the police patron space? issuing speeding tickets while hiding behind satellites (moons)

Would Obama still catch as much hate on a galatical scale?

Instead of bin ladin flying men int buildings, he'd be sending them into planets.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If we found multiple habitable planets I think we could make life better. Send those who hate other races to separate planets, go ahead and stick every religious person on one planet, stick all us agnostics and atheist on our own planet. It would depend on how many to separate us, but I'd be the first to vouch for my own planet.

Politically, all atheist and agnostics would be able to work together, if don't give a ? about race that is.

All racist people would be ? , they would run out of reasons why their same ethnicity leader is having the same troubles the world always has.

All religious folk would get nothing done, the first planet to die off as they wait and ask ? for help instead of doing it their self. No science and medicine would exist because it would be considered playing ? to practice in these fields. Therefore no leader would work cause theyd all be mindless zombies.
  • TX_Made713
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If we found multiple habitable planets I think we could make life better. Send those who hate other races to separate planets, go ahead and stick every religious person on one planet, stick all us agnostics and atheist on our own planet. It would depend on how many to separate us, but I'd be the first to vouch for my own planet.

Politically, all atheist and agnostics would be able to work together, if don't give a ? about race that is.

All racist people would be ? , they would run out of reasons why their same ethnicity leader is having the same troubles the world always has.

All religious folk would get nothing done, the first planet to die off as they wait and ask ? for help instead of doing it their self. No science and medicine would exist because it would be considered playing ? to practice in these fields. Therefore no leader would work cause theyd all be mindless zombies.

now that would be funny LOL.

no medicine or nothing
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wouldnt we b dead?
  • TX_Made713
    edited June 2010
    Options
    "im going to the milky way galaxy to visit my cousin"

"What? ? thats the hood! them ? on mars dont play that ? , youll get the chrome wings stolen off your spaceship"