Could the Illuminati/NWO "Conspiracy"...............

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge
................be one big conspiracy to distract us from what is really taking place. I can't imagine a highly organized and powerful group of individuals allowing people to go to such great lengths to expose them. If a shadowy organization like this did exist then why are they allowing themselves to be exposed to the general public. Illuminati is damn a house-hold word now.
What if something much deeper is in the midst of taking place and the real one's in which we would identify as "Illuminati" or "NWO" are using all these conspiracy theories to distract and confuse us all.
Or what if our obsession and fascination with the NWO is the result of our need to use "something" or "someone" as a scapegoat to why the world is the way it is. Anyone seen where I'm going with this?

Comments

• theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    whether it exists or not, the idea of a secret powerful organization controlling things will be believed by many.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ABC has a show about this .... starts with the letter "V".... cant seem to think of the name tho....
  • illword
    illword Members Posts: 11
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I read a lot & I'm well versed on my history & most of the things mentioned concerning the masonic I'm aware of. I'm also aware of the long history of prestigious elite people that are masons Presidents, Vice Presidents, Congressmen, Senators, IRS workers, Secret Service, CIA, FBI, NSA, Generals, hell most of the military which mean most law enforcement officers, firemen, doctors, a lot of the people that sit on the chairmen of boards, CEO's, Presidents, nurses, accountants, businessmen, teachers, professors, Deans of colleges, entertainers, I could go on & on & on. But when you get down to membership do it really get that deep? I mean, I know homeless people that are masons. I know fast food workers, college students, post office workers, inmates at county, State & federal prisons that are masons. I know people that are on welfare that are masons. I know people living in the inner city as well as the projects that are masons. The janitor is a mason, hair barbers, the gym instructor is a mason, hustlers, high school dropouts, I could go on & on with this as well. Hell, 3 out of 10 people you come in contact with are masons or eastern stars or they have family members that are. But the point I'm trying to make is do all these people know some big secret? Do the fast food worker or the high school dropout know the secrets of the world or are everybody living under the income of 8 or 7 figures nothing but cash cows for the organization.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    illword wrote: »
    I read a lot & I'm well versed on my history & most of the things mentioned concerning the masonic I'm aware of. I'm also aware of the long history of prestigious elite people that are masons Presidents, Vice Presidents, Congressmen, Senators, IRS workers, Secret Service, CIA, FBI, NSA, Generals, hell most of the military which mean most law enforcement officers, firemen, doctors, a lot of the people that sit on the chairmen of boards, CEO's, Presidents, nurses, accountants, businessmen, teachers, professors, Deans of colleges, entertainers, I could go on & on & on. But when you get down to membership do it really get that deep? I mean, I know homeless people that are masons. I know fast food workers, college students, post office workers, inmates at county, State & federal prisons that are masons. I know people that are on welfare that are masons. I know people living in the inner city as well as the projects that are masons. The janitor is a mason, hair barbers, the gym instructor is a mason, hustlers, high school dropouts, I could go on & on with this as well. Hell, 3 out of 10 people you come in contact with are masons or eastern stars or they have family members that are. But the point I'm trying to make is do all these people know some big secret? Do the fast food worker or the high school dropout know the secrets of the world or are everybody living under the income of 8 or 7 figures nothing but cash cows for the organization.

Not sure where masonry was brought up, but you are right. Of course the people that believe we are behind all this will say that the masons that dont know are "low-level" etc.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LMAO

CFR , Trilateral Commision, Bilderberg all answer to the Council of 300! Believe what you want but youre a slave! Worst part abt is you think youre Free!
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LMAO

CFR , Trilateral Commision, Bilderberg all answer to the Council of 300! Believe what you want but youre a slave! Worst part abt is you think youre Free!

Exactly. the fraudulent liened fiat I.O.U. notes created out of nothing masquerading everywhere as "money", lent out by the trillions at interest from monopolistic international-bankster owned private corporate creditor central banks to compromised bankrupted perpetual debtor governments and oblivious citizens world wide. International Banksters run ? .
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Exactly. the fraudulent liened fiat I.O.U. notes created out of nothing masquerading everywhere as "money", lent out by the trillions at interest from monopolistic international-bankster owned private corporate creditor central banks to compromised bankrupted perpetual debtor governments and oblivious citizens world wide. International Banksters run ? .

Preach brother, the people have been decieved and their ignorance to the Fraudlent Financial System will be their downfall
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ................be one big conspiracy to distract us from what is really taking place. I can't imagine a highly organized and powerful group of individuals allowing people to go to such great lengths to expose them. If a shadowy organization like this did exist then why are they allowing themselves to be exposed to the general public. Illuminati is damn a house-hold word now.
    What if something much deeper is in the midst of taking place and the real one's in which we would identify as "Illuminati" or "NWO" are using all these conspiracy theories to distract and confuse us all.
    Or what if our obsession and fascination with the NWO is the result of our need to use "something" or "someone" as a scapegoat to why the world is the way it is. Anyone seen where I'm going with this?

I see what your getting at. But this is the Age of Awakening. Wherein information previously hidden or overlooked will now see the light of day. The light/Illumination/Enlightenment shall be shown.

Now, there is a positive aspect to all of this and the information can be used for positive, such as higher consciousness.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's one thing to expose them, it's another thing for the majority of people to believe it, and it's even another thing for anyone to be able to do anything about it. If noone will believe it or do anything about it, they don't give a rats ass. Once people that actually have some sort of fan base or large folowing begins to talk about it, ? hits the fan. For example. Tupac and MJ.