that love song
with the ? up 'fi i i i i i i i ound yooooouuuuu" part
? just hurts my ears

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You gotta hear more tracks from her son, she has some talent. She better then chicks like Ciara, RiRi and Keri Hilson.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tru indeed she cant sing for ? , but i like her more than RiRi, Ciara and others cuz she has soul in her songs and she doesnt make a water down corny radio friendly song
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She can't sing @ all
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    You gotta hear more tracks from her son, she has some talent. She better then chicks like Ciara, RiRi and Keri Hilson.

Look at who you are comparing her too. Thats not really saying a lot if she is more talented than these 3 limited talented chicks
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh @ this thread............
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Keyshia has some talent. She has a nice tone, but she gets pitchy and starts straining all over the place.

She's just like Mary J...sounds good when she's restrained, but starts ? ' up when she attempts those high notes.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She's gotten better, but I agree that when it comes to vocal power, she's on the lower end of the spectrum.

If it was sung by someone with more talent, that "I Found Love" song would've been a classic.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Keyshia_Cole_-_A_Different_Me.jpg

I like her... she cool and stays in her lane
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That song grew on me and I like her now.
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i was just wondering was i the only person that thought this
    cuz
    that love song
    with the ? up 'fi i i i i i i i ound yooooouuuuu" part
    ? just hurts my ears
    I quickly got sick of that song too, but it's not that she can't sing, it's that she's a very limited singer vocally. Her 1st album was dope, but that 2nd album proved just how limited she was to me. That album was not very good at all. Vocally she just hasn't improved or shown any versatility. The proof also is that people ain't even checking for her like they use to. She's pretty much done!

Now this chick named K. Michelle is the nail in Keyshia Cole's coffin. She has it all!! The looks, the pipes, & the versatility that Keyshia Cole lacks. I call her the Keyshia Cole killer....check her out & search youtube for more of her stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH21KcQzI1M&feature=related
  • tab58064
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    True, but that ain't saying a lot considering that most of their fans like them for reasons other than their singing abilities. They make catchy club & radio friendly ? & everybody knows that those are the main places where actual vocal abilities matter the least. Also the teens to early 20 year olds love them, so again you don't have to be able to be a great singer.
  • tab58064
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    Keyshia has some talent. She has a nice tone, but she gets pitchy and starts straining all over the place.

She's just like Mary J...sounds good when she's restrained, but starts ? ' up when she attempts those high notes.
    I agree, but Mary has actually gotten better vocally over the years, but I don't care too much for her music anymore. But you are right on point for the most part Pun.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    keysha cole was living with pac when he was shot and killed.....