Mass Effect 3 Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed

Options
joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in IllGaming
Retailer-exclusive guns and armor.

BioWare has revealed the pre-order bonuses for Mass Effect 3. In a new post on the game's official site, two guns and a unique piece of armor have been announced as retailer-exclusive incentives.

The M55 Argus Assault Rifle

With a pre-order from any retailer, players will receive an M55 Argus Assault Rifle for use in-game. In addition, anyone who pre-orders the game from GameStop will receive N7 Warfare Gear, including N7 Defender Armor and an N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle. Customers who pre-order from Origin will receive an AT12 Raider Shotgun.

N7 Warfare Gear

These items will be available with a pre-order of the standard edition or the N7 Collector's Edition. According to BioWare, "if you have already pre-ordered your pre-order will rollover and you will be automatically granted the items."

For more on the game's Collector's Edition goodies, be sure to see our full rundown of its contents. Mass Effect 3 will be released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on March 6th.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    yu missing out homie. ? had me on the 360 for 2 days. cant wait for the 3rd one

Definitely gonna get it before ME3 drops
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    man, the guns in the mass effect series feel like dart guns.
    nothing particularly wowed me, like, "damn this ? a beast!"
    they all seemed like plinkers...

? please

M920.jpg
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    yu missing out homie. ? had me on the 360 for 2 days. cant wait for the 3rd one

Yea, I just started playing part 2 this past weekend and i'm hooked. When you not playing, all you think about is playing. Cant wait for part 3 now.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I still haven't played 2.....but on the 360 couldn't you transer your character from 1 to 2 and the decisions you make in 1 effect what goes on in 2.....if that's the case.....can the same thing be said.....for 2 and 3 for the cadillac ps3
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Just copped Part 2 last month. Not sure if I'm gonna have time to play it before March. Think I'm gonna start it later and and cop Part 3 when I finish 2 and the price drops.