Nothing worse in life than unrequited love

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R&B & Alternatives

Worse feeling in the world to give your all to somebody that doesn't quite give it back.

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    "That's what ? was invented for." - ?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There are worst feelings actually. But yah...its pretty bad for the first few days.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea

:(

It really sucks
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There are worst feelings actually. But yah...its pretty bad for the first few days.

I mean like emotional pain not physical

I can't think of anything quite as gut wrenching

It makes you not wanna eat, not wanna sleep, you just feel worthless and hopeless at the same time.

Whoever made up that love ? deserves to get kicked in the nads with Doc Martins
  • haute
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ?

Who is the heffa who doesn't recognize your greatness???
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    ?

Who is the heffa who doesn't recognize your greatness???

Nobody really. Just listening to some Bonnie Raitt and it brought up some bad memories.
  • fiat_money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I never experienced it, but I was under the impression that loving someone felt "good".

Weird ? .
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I never experienced it, but I was under the impression that loving someone felt "good".

Weird ? .

No. Love is ? horrible. I don't wish it upon the most racist of ? ass crackas
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    True ? .......
  • fiat_money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No. Love is ? horrible. I don't wish it upon the most racist of ? ass crackas
    Damn, seems unfortunate.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Love is not reall it is nothing more then a chemical reaction in your brain that causes attchment
    its not real its in ur head get money and get ? when u need to say ? ? be happy
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If the ? loved you back though, there's a good chance she would eventually prove herself to be a flake, a ? , a phony, or a ditz.

Don't get caught up in the first place by putting a ? on a pedestal. This is kind of like a white boy thread, because cracka-jacks love to write songs about unrequited love and "share emotions with their male friends". YUCK.....but to each their own. No hate.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nastynasty wrote: »
    if the ? loved you back though, there's a good chance she would eventually prove herself to be a flake, a ? , a phony, or a ditz.

Don't get caught up in the first place by putting a ? on a pedestal. This is kind of like a white boy thread, because cracka-jacks love to write songs about unrequited love and "share emotions with their male friends". Yuck.....but to each their own. No hate.

dude

you are white
  • fiat_money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Love is not reall it is nothing more then a chemical reaction in your brain that causes attchment
    its not real its in ur head get money and get ? when u need to say ? ? be happy
    Not quite, since "love" is the label for a neurological chemical-driven sensation a person can experience, it is real, because the neurological chemical-driven sensation is real.

That's like saying "time" is not real since it's merely a label on the rate of change.
  • haute
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dude

you are white

HIlarious,...
  • NastyNasty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dude

you are white

but I'm just sayin...

A lot of men (especially white/asian boys) get too homotional over a breakup. They don't have the best attitude, which is: ? a ? , or don't catch feelings to begin with. And ironically, these damaged hoes prefer a misogynistic mentality anyway (they are turned on by it). That's all I'm getting at.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lmao you think black men aren't torn up by heartbreak? Ya don't let that ? fool you. They will just beat the dog ? out of a ? for no reason because of it or prolly ? her in front of her kids. Black men don't deal with stress as well as you may think. ? lose they ? damn mind over some good ? much less a broad they loved.
  • NastyNasty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lmao you think black men aren't torn up by heartbreak? Ya don't let that ? fool you. They will just beat the dog ? out of a ? for no reason because of it or prolly ? her in front of her kids. Black men don't deal with stress as well as you may think. ? lose they ? damn mind over some good ? much less a broad they loved.

That's true. Black men also catch feelings and get caught up on a ? . But they're not as prone to write wimpy songs about unrequited love or pour their feelings out to male friends. It's handled differently.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    That's true. Black men also catch feelings and get caught up on a ? . But they're not as prone to write wimpy songs about unrequited love or pour their feelings out to male friends. It's handled different.

And you'd know this because you are black?